PDA

View Full Version : Adult Bum Wipes

sms316
1st March 2013, 07:01 AM
Do any OZgolfers use these?

Which brand offers superior performance?

Do you use toilet paper first and then do a final wet wipe?

http://www.getprice.com.au/images/uploadimg/1345/365403.jpg

Ferrins
1st March 2013, 07:03 AM
Wash my bum in the laundry sink and then use a micro fibre cloth

Dotty
1st March 2013, 07:03 AM
I use parking tickets.

Webster
1st March 2013, 07:09 AM
Give em a try SMS and report back with your findings. I just use the cheap Woolies ones. Great for cleaning the golf shoes too.

muldude
1st March 2013, 07:09 AM
I use parking tickets.

hahahah

sms316
1st March 2013, 07:20 AM
Give em a try SMS and report back with your findings. I just use the cheap Woolies ones. Great for cleaning the golf shoes too. Do you use them for the full service or just for a final freshen up?

LarryLong
1st March 2013, 07:29 AM
I'm concerned about the environmental impact.

Dotty
1st March 2013, 07:34 AM
There is a picture of dog on Pedigree Meaty Bites packet.

Why do you think the Kleenex product is for human use?

Jarro
1st March 2013, 07:42 AM
Cheap Aldi ones are ok too

Webster
1st March 2013, 07:57 AM
Do you use them for the full service or just for a final freshen up?

I usually go "all in" with the wipes. I find using paper somewhat harsh, and prone to crack maggots/dingleberrys.

There is a picture of dog on Pedigree Meaty Bites packet.

Why do you think the Kleenex product is for human use?

Mmmmmmmm.....labrador fresh......

BenM
1st March 2013, 08:00 AM
Yes and yes. The Kleenex ones.

Let me know if you want more information! :p

sms316
1st March 2013, 08:00 AM
Thanks Jack. That's what I needed to know. Do you keep a pack in the car, or do you go outside of your comfort zone away from home?

BenM
1st March 2013, 08:04 AM
I keep a pack in the work bag as well as a pack at home... Same reason as Jack.

Webster
1st March 2013, 08:06 AM
I always have a pack in the car. They are good for cleaning the dashboard and windows too.

sms316
1st March 2013, 08:10 AM
Thanks lads. Sounds like this could be a life changer.

Captain Nemo
1st March 2013, 08:30 AM
Bidet all the way for me....
But I do have a packet of these at work in my locker, nothing worse than snapping one off and being uncomfortable for the rest of the day.
Will be a little bit embarrassing on the shopping list once my kids grow up......:roll:

virge666
1st March 2013, 08:44 AM
There are days I shouldn't just click on a thread for the hell of it.

This is one of those days...

Monsta
1st March 2013, 08:49 AM
There are days I shouldn't just click on a thread for the hell of it.

This is one of those days...

I agree Virge, geez SMS, having a slow day eh????

sms316
1st March 2013, 08:52 AM
I agree Virge, geez SMS, having a slow day eh???? This all started from a conversation with my pennant captain. I'm learning something here.

ddasey
1st March 2013, 09:00 AM
I agree Virge, geez SMS, having a slow day eh????

Ever worked in Gympie ??

Every days a slow day (both pace of work and speech).

Vice MC
1st March 2013, 09:03 AM
Thread stinks

sms316
1st March 2013, 09:05 AM
Ever worked in Gympie ??

Every days a slow day (both pace of work and speech).
This is true. Especially when it is under a shite load of water/mud.

Captain Nemo
1st March 2013, 09:46 AM
Good thread SMS, I'm posting from the throne and just about to tidy up with a Kleenex in a minute.....:)

simmsy
1st March 2013, 10:21 AM
It is an essential piece of equipment especially for the pre-game dump.

Tomson
1st March 2013, 10:23 AM
My boss swears by them before a Colonoscopy.

simmsy
1st March 2013, 10:26 AM
Really?
Thought he would be clean as due to the prep involved.

Dotty
1st March 2013, 10:32 AM
Really?
He means every wipe after taking the Prep-Kit-C, not just the very last wipe.

Tomson
1st March 2013, 10:32 AM
Really?

You have to take those tablets that clean you out.. and after a while toilet paper turns into sandpaper.

Tomson
1st March 2013, 10:33 AM
See dotty knows what I'm talking about ;)

idgolfguy
1st March 2013, 10:42 AM
Bidet all the way for me....
But I do have a packet of these at work in my locker, nothing worse than snapping one off and being uncomfortable for the rest of the day.
Will be a little bit embarrassing on the shopping list once my kids grow up......:roll:

What's a portable bidet look like? A spray and wipe bottle?

Monsta
1st March 2013, 10:46 AM
Really?

He means every wipe after taking the Prep-Kit-C, not just the very last wipe.

You have to take those tablets that clean you out.. and after a while toilet paper turns into sandpaper.

See dotty knows what I'm talking about ;)

Ask Spud, he went through this last couple of days,
Seemed very jovial today, maybe he enjoyed it a little bit too much :mrgreen:

Captain Nemo
1st March 2013, 10:57 AM
Do they flush ok ?

See pic in the OP, they are "flushable"....
Funny story re Kyle Sandilands.
Heard one of the reasons he got booted out of a fancy mansion he was renting in the Hills District in Sydney was that he used baby wipes to wipe his butt exclusively and blocked up the plumbing......!

Captain Nemo
1st March 2013, 10:58 AM

Why would one need a protable bidet?

Tomson
1st March 2013, 11:15 AM
Ask Spud, he went through this last couple of days,
Seemed very jovial today, maybe he enjoyed it a little bit too much :mrgreen:

I hope they didn't do a Endoscopy afterwards. That would be alittle awkward.

Monsta
1st March 2013, 11:26 AM

Why would one need a protable bidet?

Dotty
1st March 2013, 11:30 AM
I hope they didn't do a Endoscopy afterwards. That would be alittle awkward.
It doesn't matter with Benno.

The two ends are very similar - in look and in function.

Golfnut
1st March 2013, 11:40 AM
What's a portable bidet look like? A spray and wipe bottle? Gold!

Golfnut
1st March 2013, 11:42 AM
Would one feel strange wiping ones face with these? Preferably before one uses it to wipe ones own ass.

solarman
1st March 2013, 11:54 AM
I find the firehose at hayseys works a treat to get crusty bits off and then dry off with a paper towel before using teh wipes.

Johnny Canuck
1st March 2013, 01:11 PM
It is an essential piece of equipment especially for the pre-game dump. These have saved me having to shower after the pre game dump. Highly effective in the prevention of "swamp ass". Shadesy keeps a pack in the car, as we have witnessed.

Hatchman
1st March 2013, 02:03 PM
Armorall wipes for that shine :)

Take your pick
http://www.armorall.com.au/product-types/wipes/
(http://www.armorall.com.au/product-types/wipes/)

Dotty
1st March 2013, 02:20 PM
Armorall wipes for that shine :)

Take your pick
http://www.armorall.com.au/product-types/wipes/
(http://www.armorall.com.au/product-types/wipes/)
No, those are GLASS wipes.

virge666
1st March 2013, 02:34 PM
Seems like a simple question...

But what is the difference between a pack of adult bum wipes and a pack of "Wet Ones" ???

BenM
1st March 2013, 02:36 PM
Seems like a simple question...

But what is the difference between a pack of adult bum wipes and a pack of "Wet Ones" ???

Wet Ones aren't designed to break down in septic tanks so flushing them would be a bad idea. They probably also contain harsher chemicals.

Captain Nemo
1st March 2013, 02:36 PM
Virge, I think SMS is referring to the flushable ones, as opposed to the normal wet ones....
Don't think you should flush normal baby wipes as they don't really breakdown as much and they will clog the **** out of your plumbing, jat...

Daves
1st March 2013, 02:38 PM
Adult wipes are indispensable on serious camping trips.

sms316
1st March 2013, 02:39 PM
I'm learning plenty in this thread. It is going to open a whole new world around my bum (no homo).

Captain Nemo
1st March 2013, 02:41 PM
Oh, trust me, will change your life.
Having kids has opened me to a whole new world of personal hygiene...:)

Jackson
1st March 2013, 02:53 PM

Serious camping trip or seriously camp trip?

Monsta
1st March 2013, 03:04 PM

Serious camping trip or seriously camp trip?

Good one Jackson

My question is, what the hell is a serious camping trip????? Is that where you are not allowed to laugh around the campfire? No having fun?

Eldrick
1st March 2013, 03:07 PM
beware that you can make your anus TO clean

Daves
1st March 2013, 03:09 PM
Good one Jackson

My question is, what the hell is a serious camping trip????? Is that where you are not allowed to laugh around the campfire? No having fun?

No mod cons at all, no shower, no toilet etc find a log and dig a hole.

Monsta
1st March 2013, 03:11 PM
No mod cons at all, no shower, no toilet etc find a log and dig a hole.

Ohh I class that as just camping, there is no better way of doing it.

Monsta
1st March 2013, 03:11 PM
If SMS starts asking about anal bleaching I AM OUT OF HERE !!!!

sms316
1st March 2013, 03:17 PM
Ohh I class that as just camping, there is no better way of doing it. There is only one way to go camping and that is at a venue which has Foxtel.

TourFit
1st March 2013, 04:43 PM
Can I ask an apparently silly question Shaughn?

Why are you talking/asking about bum wipes? Doesn't the movement of the thong take care of all that? (Like dental floss for your ass cheeks)

sms316
1st March 2013, 04:54 PM
I'm intruiged about the moist goodness.

Lucasto23
1st March 2013, 05:11 PM
Bum wipe thread and Shaun, why does it feel so right?

PeteyD
1st March 2013, 05:30 PM
Having kids taught me all about these things.

Webster
1st March 2013, 05:46 PM
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc295/chipfat/Animated%20%20Pics/butt.gif

WBennett
1st March 2013, 06:05 PM
Thanks for caring about my posterior Monsta and Dotty. Lock it away in your respective spank banks. I can always send you a few photos that they took if that is what floats your boat.

ps - no icecube needed up the date.

What was the point of this thread anyway?

sms316
1st March 2013, 06:10 PM
We all have to wipe our bum Benno. There comes a time in every man's life where one asks "is there a better way?"

WBennett
1st March 2013, 06:11 PM
Had some blood on the paper hey mudguts? Get the Doc to check you out. Probably just an unhappy 'roid but its better to find out than die of bowel cancer

sms316
1st March 2013, 06:16 PM
No mate. No claret.

Lucasto23
1st March 2013, 06:28 PM
Baby wipe have saved me once this year already in property management. More power to the wipes I say

Dotty
1st March 2013, 06:57 PM
Thanks for caring about my posterior Monsta and Dotty.

Been there, done that and still wary of anything featuring magnesium high on the nutritional information list.

I was booked in for a 7am Monday checkup, and had warned my employer (tech. programmer, ex-Danish Post Office and muse for Big Bang Theory) that I'd handle email/phone calls from home that day, but he'd have to do any visits to client sites, as I didn't think I'd be able to sit down for 24 hours.

After the checkup, I 'phoned the boss to say that I could do callouts, as there was no pain or discomfort at all. He said ... 'Of course there would be no pain. If it was painful, then there wouldn't be so many homosexuals.'

Monsta
1st March 2013, 07:31 PM
Thanks for caring about my posterior Monsta and Dotty. Lock it away in your respective spank banks. I can always send you a few photos that they took if that is what floats your boat.

Dont really care about it Spud, was just curious if they found your head up there??? Or maybe something that you "accidentally" fell on in the shower.....

kingslayer33
1st March 2013, 07:39 PM
As usual Dotty that is gold. Even the mrs laughed at that one when she made me tell her why I was laughing at my phone.

markTHEblake
1st March 2013, 08:02 PM

Better off just getting some regulation australian army ration packs. I dunno what they put in there but it is something special. You will be dry for about 5 days then set some sort of world record!
I think the idea is, they cant afford to have soldiers on patrols being caught with their pants down

BrisWesty
2nd March 2013, 07:39 AM
beware that you can make your anus TO clean

Will it do the dishes and the dusting, but baulk at the vacuuming?

Daves
2nd March 2013, 09:02 AM
Better off just getting some regulation australian army ration packs. I dunno what they put in there but it is something special. You will be dry for about 5 days then set some sort of world record!
I think the idea is, they cant afford to have soldiers on patrols being caught with their pants down

The camping trips I go on involve lots of burnt BBQ meat washed down with lots of Beer and Rum. The closest we get to fibre is a piece of white bread wrapped around a snag and sauce. The wipes really earn their keep from day 2 on!

popper81
2nd March 2013, 09:42 AM
The camping trips I go on involve lots of burnt BBQ meat washed down with lots of Beer and Rum. The closest we get to fibre is a piece of white bread wrapped around a snag and sauce. The wipes really earn their keep from day 2 on!

Amen.

Dude, Where's my Par?
2nd March 2013, 01:50 PM
I think it was Will Smith who used the analogy"what would you use to wipe some pooh off your arm, a dry piece of paper or something to wash it off?" it was either Will Smith or Plato, either way the man has a point

markTHEblake
2nd March 2013, 01:55 PM
Good point. The Bidet also has some advantages over the sanitary function.

Jarro
3rd March 2013, 06:16 PM
Could've used some of these at work today :oops::roll:

sms316
3rd March 2013, 06:21 PM
Bought a pack today. Can't wait for tomorrow's action.

Jarro
3rd March 2013, 06:38 PM
Did you get the extra strength option ?

Tomson
3rd March 2013, 07:39 PM
Did you get the extra strength option ?

You don't want a finger to slip into virgin country ;)

Iain
3rd March 2013, 08:06 PM
You don't want a finger to slip into virgin country ;)

You assume it's virgin.... :shock:

Tomson
3rd March 2013, 08:57 PM
You assume it's virgin.... :shock:

With all that supergoal talk you would have to wonder.

sms316
3rd March 2013, 09:03 PM
I'm adventurous but there is a line.

Tomson
3rd March 2013, 09:09 PM
I'm adventurous but there is a line.

Past the first knuckle?

sms316
3rd March 2013, 09:12 PM
Past the first knuckle? Certainly nowhere near the watch. A mate of mine back in Canberra used to be a gigolo and he told me about this chick he was once seeing. She told him that she had always wanted to fist a guy up the back passage. He just said that was fine but whatever she did to him he would do to her. Now that is what it is like to have no limits.

ddasey
3rd March 2013, 09:12 PM
Past the first knuckle?

Tomson
3rd March 2013, 09:19 PM
Certainly nowhere near the watch. A mate of mine back in Canberra used to be a gigolo and he told me about this chick he was once seeing. She told him that she had always wanted to fist a guy up the back passage. He just said that was fine but whatever she did to him he would do to her. Now that is what it is like to have no limits.

Is this story really about you?

sms316
3rd March 2013, 09:24 PM
Is this story really about you? No mate. This guy was a true original. Member at Royal Canberra. Used to trade foreign currency before becoming a gig. Had 8 kids to 4 different mothers (3 were "business transactions"). One day on the range he had the video camera out and he called me over to "have a look at his swing". I was thrilled when I took a look and saw one of his home movies with him waiving to the camera. :lol:

Iain
3rd March 2013, 09:25 PM
Is this story really about you?

Do you really want to know?!

Tomson
3rd March 2013, 09:42 PM
No mate. This guy was a true original. Member at Royal Canberra. Used to trade foreign currency before becoming a gig. Had 8 kids to 4 different mothers (3 were "business transactions"). One day on the range he had the video camera out and he called me over to "have a look at his swing". I was thrilled when I took a look and saw one of his home movies with him waiving to the camera. :lol:

When I was younger I went to a party to a well known family around Cairns, went in to the party and they had a blue movie on. Decided to sit on the couch and watch a bit with everyone else. Movie went on for a while, as I got up to join the party I looked at the guy next to me, then I looked back at the screen, you wouldn't believe it was the same person.

Courty
3rd March 2013, 09:53 PM
When I was younger I went to a party to a well known family around Cairns, went in to the party and they had a blue movie on. Decided to sit on the couch and watch a bit with everyone else. Movie went on for a while, as I got up to join the party I looked at the guy next to me, then I looked back at the screen, you wouldn't believe it was the same person.

Was that the sort of party where you had to throw your keys in a bowl on arrival? ;)

Haystacks
3rd March 2013, 10:08 PM

Tell me he didn't wink at you...

kev
3rd March 2013, 10:24 PM
Certainly nowhere near the watch. A mate of mine back in Canberra used to be a gigolo and he told me about this chick he was once seeing. She told him that she had always wanted to fist a guy up the back passage. He just said that was fine but whatever she did to him he would do to her. Now that is what it is like to have no limits.

Related to Ferrins?

BrisWesty
3rd March 2013, 11:07 PM

Or a permanently slack sphincter.

sms316
4th March 2013, 07:53 AM
Oh wow!

Captain Nemo
14th May 2014, 11:47 AM
Bimp!

Good selection here:
http://www.parentgiving.com/shop/disposable-wipes-181/c/

I dont agree with this dude:
http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/jackalope/2013/06/top_five_reasons_why_butt-wipe.php

Some good advice here:
http://www.howtowipeyourbutt.com/

Captain Nemo
14th May 2014, 11:48 AM
Bought a pack today. Can't wait for tomorrow's action.

What brand did you end up going with, results, still using?

sms316
14th May 2014, 11:48 AM
What brand did you end up going with, results, still using? Kleenex mate. Nothing fresher.

Captain Nemo
14th May 2014, 11:49 AM
Good call, ive been gaming the kids version for a while, time to step up!

Captain Nemo
14th May 2014, 11:50 AM
on second thoughts are we doing more bad than good...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223482/How-growing-trend-using-wet-wipes-instead-toilet-roll-costs-Thames-Water-12m-year-fix.html

Mububban
14th May 2014, 01:24 PM
on second thoughts are we doing more bad than good...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223482/How-growing-trend-using-wet-wipes-instead-toilet-roll-costs-Thames-Water-12m-year-fix.html

How much does this guy love his job hahaha

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/26/article-2223482-15B3377C000005DC-798_634x783.jpg

hacker
14th May 2014, 05:33 PM
At first I thought it could be Finch from American Pie

sms316
24th February 2016, 08:31 PM
Shit eh?http://www.theherald.com.au/story/3749438/wipes-whopper-weighs-a-tonne/?cs=305#slide=1

sms316
3rd August 2022, 07:51 PM
https://twitter.com/sydneywaternews/status/1554709449474195456?s=21&t=f0sEs-FuO-tvmm_Sbvyy9g

Although they could do with a maths lesson