PDA

View Full Version : Tas: in Tassie from 12th march to 17th march want to play a couple of courses in hobart

Panpeter
28th February 2013, 11:06 AM
Just putting it out there! Im heading to Hobart on the tues 12th march and would love to get a couple of rounds in wed thurs fri and sat. can anybody recommend a couple of courses and or would like to join me for a round? i play off 9 and dont mind where we play.
I can even get up to bridport if anybody wants to play lost farm or the dunes.
cheers.

kingslayer33
28th February 2013, 11:33 AM
I am from Hobart and can probably tee up one game with you, but if you are just down here for golf get yourself to Bridport and stay there and play as many holes as you can. March is even the best weather you are likely to experience for the Dunes and LF.

BenM
28th February 2013, 12:03 PM
Bugger... I probably would've come for a hit on the Saturday of that week but I'm going over to Melb for the Grand Prix that weekend! Bad timing.... and playing during that week is probably pushing the envelope given that I'm having a couple of days off work the week after.

Panpeter
1st March 2013, 07:04 AM
thanks guys. will prob try to get up to bridport depending on weather but otherwise i was thinking of the tasmanian and royal hobart.

kingslayer33
1st March 2013, 07:29 AM
Tasmania is the best (and most challenging) layout in the south. Royal Hobart is usually in the best condition but I can't confirm this at the moment. PeteThePilot plays there now (I think) as does Braddles so you could PM those guys if you want.

Marto65
1st March 2013, 08:35 AM
Tasmania GC is awesome. Some of the best grass scallops I've ever taken anywhere in the world. You'll love it. Dont go north without playing it.