PDA

View Full Version : Bushnell Yardage Pro 500....I have to eat.....

Speirsy11
22nd June 2004, 09:46 PM
Guys, I've got a Bushnell rangefinder for sale (I'm a broke assed Uni student......I really don't want to, but I've got to eat...). It is hardly used, comes with all the goodies, instructions, neoprene case. It can scan a flagstick from 500yds, and has both yds and meters (for you true blue aussies :P ).

Paid $625 AUD for it, will part with it for $350.

PM me if you want it....

Speirsy11

jaster
22nd June 2004, 09:54 PM
Man you have bad timing, I would be all over this if I was financial :cry: Care to give us a review to let anyone who is interested get more information?

Speirsy11
22nd June 2004, 11:02 PM
No problem.....Its a great rangefinder. It has all the fancy settings:

1. Scan: Lets you move from one object to the next without taking your finger off the laser and gives constant readings eg. flag, green, bunker....

2. Brush: If you happen to hit it into the bush, you don't have to worry about little branches, just point and shoot.

3. Snow/Rain: Some older rangefinders won't work in rain cause they get messed by the laser bouncing off drops or something (What am I, an engineer? I don't know why this is....I just go by what it says in the manual.... :P ), but not this badboy, its like the Postman, Hail, sleet, rain, snow or shine....

Its really simple to use too. Just aim it like its a pair of binoculars and press the button. Seriously, a monkey could use it......ok, a smart monkey, like a chipanzee, but still a monkey....

Makes you look like you really know what you're doing, so thats kinda cool.......

And its accurate to within 1 yard from 500 yards away. You aren't :lol: .

If anyone has any other questions, just post them and I'll answer them here so everyone can see the answers.....

Please buy this...I'm oh so hungry......

Speirsy11

Speirsy11
23rd June 2004, 10:49 AM
Anyone? Anyone at all? C'mon guys, make me an offer.....

Speirsy11

AndyP
23rd June 2004, 11:14 AM
Looks like you are going to have to survive on two minute noodles, Spiersy. Unless you were selling it to get a supply of noodles. :shock: :wink:

terryand
24th June 2004, 07:16 PM
Might be interested,let me do some homework.

Terry.

Speirsy11
24th June 2004, 08:19 PM
No problem...shoot me a PM, let me know what you want to do....

Speirsy11

Speirsy11
3rd August 2004, 08:33 PM
This is still available guys...PM me with your offers....

03/08/04 8)

Speirsy11

Ona
3rd August 2004, 10:14 PM
mmmmm.. noodles :smt078

If I never eat another packet of 2 minute noodles I'll die happy :-#