PDA

View Full Version : "Need lessons" SALE - WITH PICS

Jono
12th November 2005, 05:19 AM
OK.  I need to get rid of some clubs so I can fund my series of lessons.  Prices are set to clear.  I will add pics and more clubs later.  You can pick up or add $10 for shipping.

1) Nakashima 460, 9.5 degree with Nippon NS Pro S flex.  This club is beautifully black and has a nice pear shaped head (like Titleist drivers).  Square head.  I tend to block shots out to the right, so this is not the club for me.  If you tend to hook and want a quality 460cc head, this is the club for you. Condition is at least 9 out of 10, probably 9.5.  Only played about 5 rounds with it.  Comes with head cover. SOLD

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~ohjohn1/nak1.JPG

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~ohjohn1/nak2.JPG

2) SMT Spectrum 8 degree with Accuflex ICON V2 S flex.  Played 3 rounds. 9.5 out of 10.  Can't remember what I paid.  SOLD

3) Ashton 7.5 degree with Grafalloy Blue S flex, left at 47" long.  Great as a fun club that you can use in Scrambles.  If you are looking to compete in Long Drive comps, this is worth a look.  SOLD

4) Wishon hybrids 3,4,5,6 irons with Nippon NS Pro 950 light weight steel shaft, S flex (plays regular).  Great replacement for your long/mid irons.  Launch it high and land it soft.  8 to 8.5 out of 10.  $100 for the lot.

5) Taylormade RAC Fe2O3 60 degree wedge. 8 out of 10 condition.  Grooves excellent.  Original sticker still on shaft.  Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex. SOLD

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~ohjohn1/wedge1.JPG

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~ohjohn1/wedge2.JPG

6) Ashton 5 wood with Nippon NS Pro lightweight steel, R flex.  Used less than 5 rounds. 8.5 to 9 out of 10 condition.  $85

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~ohjohn1/5w1.JPG

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~ohjohn1/5w2.JPG

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~ohjohn1/5w3.JPG

7) Swing Jacket.  Training aid endorsed by Peter Jacobsen.  Teaches you a "connected swing". Comes with instruction manual and also an instruction video featuring Jim Hardy (Single Plane guy).  SOLD

All serious offers will be considered.

Fishman Dan
12th November 2005, 08:30 AM
Who's Sal?

What length is the Speccy?

Jono
12th November 2005, 12:11 PM
The Spectrum is 44.75". Oh, and it's even got SMT on the ferrule. :lol:

3oneday
12th November 2005, 12:23 PM
Not going on the ISG 2 days for only $750 trip are you ??? :?

:wink: :lol:

freddy a
12th November 2005, 12:36 PM
ill take the shaft from the smt if someone only wants to buy the head

Jono
12th November 2005, 01:52 PM

:wink:  :lol:

I need more than 2 days to fix my game ... :wink:

Jono
12th November 2005, 01:54 PM
ill take the shaft from the smt if someone only wants to buy the head

SMT's have deep bores ... around 3", I think. So, you'll probably have to tip a bit.

I have a brand new ICON V2 shaft (S flex) that I'm happy to sell for $60 if you are interested.

Deano
12th November 2005, 03:28 PM
Jono

The Wishon's, Mate are they the 939 or 321 model?

Deano

Ona
12th November 2005, 03:58 PM
some GREAT deals Jono. these should go quick! :shock:

What kind of nick is the Ashton in and how would you describe the Blue at that length? thanks

Moe Norman
12th November 2005, 07:09 PM
I'll take the wedge for $50.

Jono
12th November 2005, 09:18 PM
Jono

The Wishon's, Mate are they the 939 or 321 model?

Deano

The 321LI's. 8)

Jono
12th November 2005, 09:23 PM
some GREAT deals Jono. these should go quick!  :shock:

What kind of nick is the Ashton in and how would you describe the Blue at that length? thanks

Ona,

It's in good nick. Probably the same as the 3W that I had earlier. Played about 5 rounds with it plus about 5 times at the range. Initially had the ICON V2 in it and felt that the big head needed something more tip stiff. Put the Blue in it and left it uncut at 47" just for the heck of it. It's too much club for me. If I were to use this club, I'll probably put a Blue Prolaunch and cut it to 44.75 inches.

If you've got the clubhead speed (110mph+) then this club would sing. The head feels solid.

Jono
12th November 2005, 09:49 PM
I'll take the wedge for $50.

If you were the real Moe, I'd just give it to ya. :wink:

Since you are not, what about $60 plus $10 shipping? The grooves are in excellent condition. 8)

CobraSS
12th November 2005, 11:47 PM
pm

Jarro
13th November 2005, 05:18 AM
if the wedge hasn't been sold already, can you bring it up with you when you come Jono 8)

Bruce
13th November 2005, 09:11 AM
PM sent.

3oneday
13th November 2005, 01:04 PM
All I can say is, ever seen a hobo begging for cash for that much needed cup of coffee, or food even :wink: :wink:

Yep, exactly, we all know where this cash is really going :P

What is it really Jono ???

:lol: :lol:

Jono
13th November 2005, 02:08 PM
if the wedge hasn't been sold already, can you bring it up with you when you come Jono  8)

Sure mate, no worries. 8)

Jono
13th November 2005, 02:11 PM
All I can say is, ever seen a hobo begging for cash for that much needed cup of coffee, or food even  :wink:  :wink:

Yep, exactly, we all know where this cash is really going  :P

What is it really Jono ???

:lol:  :lol:

The cash is REALLY going towards the lessons ...

... and perhaps something to supplement the lessons. :wink: :lol:

Jono
13th November 2005, 09:54 PM
The SMT driver and the Ashton driver are GORRRRNE! 8)

Couple of deals pending on the others.

Jono
14th November 2005, 01:01 PM
Pics added. 8)

Toolish
8th December 2005, 10:59 PM

Umm...are you trying to imply that those 2 days weren't worth that money?

I went to the ISG days and it was some of the best money I have spent on golf...better than hoing through 400 drivers in a year for sure. :roll:

Don't knock something that you obviously don't know much about.

Ona
8th December 2005, 11:14 PM
ouch :?

Toolish you've Ho'd 400 drivers in a year?... don't knock something you obviously know nothing about :wink: :roll:

come on, lighten up man :shock:

3oneday
9th December 2005, 05:26 AM

Umm...are you trying to imply that those 2 days weren't worth that money?

I went to the ISG days and it was some of the best money I have spent on golf...better than hoing through 400 drivers in a year for sure. :roll:

Don't knock something that you obviously don't know much about. :-# see, now this emoticon was made for you also....

If you wish to join the love in don't take it out on me mate, if you benefitted from it I should care because ???

If you also think $750 was good value CONGRATULATIONS, you da man !!!!!!

Luckily my 25 years of golf counts for nought, otherwise I might take offense at your obviously intellectual and well thought out assumptions.

:-#
Pete

Jono
9th December 2005, 11:17 AM
Toolish,

Thanks for digging up a thread that is almost a month old ... How much do I owe you for the bump? :wink:

Regarding the 2 day ISG school ... I had a quick look at the program. A lot of it is Golfing Machine stuff which isn't everyone's cup of tee. Ben Doyle came to Sydney earlier this year and friend of mine attended a 1 day school for $950. He is a Golfing Machine fan, but even he thought that the price was a little too high.

I personally prefer to have multiple short lessons over say period of 3 to 6 months. This way I get to digest the information and also get feedback on my progress. Intense 2 day learning seems like a bit of information overload to me. Do they provide followup to see how you are progressing?

Anyway, great to hear you got a lot out of it. I hear they are coming to Sydney soon ... 8)

ren
9th December 2005, 01:23 PM
I'll take the Nak 460 Jono! Cheers, Ren.

Trung
9th December 2005, 03:29 PM
I'll take the Nak 460 Jono! Cheers, Ren.

there you go Jono...... you better give Toolish some $$$ for bumping this thread up :D

Jono
10th December 2005, 11:09 PM
Nakashima - SOLD! 8)

Toolish, you can threadjack my thread any time ... :lol:

Ona
10th December 2005, 11:22 PM
http://www.shop4photos.net/graphics/259/25922.jpg

:D

terryand
11th December 2005, 08:25 AM

"I feel the need"

"Your ego's writing cheques you body can't cash"

"She's lost that luvin feelin Goose"

"I hate it when she does that"

Terry.

Jono
11th December 2005, 10:09 AM

"I feel the need"

"Your ego's writing cheques you body can't cash"

"She's lost that luvin feelin Goose"

"I hate it when she does that"

Terry.

Should rename this "back to the 80's" Sale ... :lol:

Toolish
11th December 2005, 07:20 PM
Dammit...the Nak is gone!

That is the original reason i was reading this thread!!

As for the comments on lessons....all taken on board. Was having a shit day, but I still don't see why there is so much resentment around towards Iseek. I assume something happened before I knew either site.

Trung
11th December 2005, 07:35 PM
I assume something happened before I knew either site.

you could be on the right track here.... :wink:

3oneday
11th December 2005, 09:12 PM

you could be on the right track here....   :wink:Plus a good majority of us are banned, mainly for one true blue Aussie trait, honesty :wink:

:lol: :lol:

Jarro
11th December 2005, 09:14 PM

you could be on the right track here....   :wink:Plus a good majority of us are banned, mainly for one true blue Aussie trait, honesty  :wink:

:lol:  :lol:

you said it :roll: oh well ... no big loss anyway :lol:

Trung
11th December 2005, 09:19 PM
It got so bad that when I posted something on ISG in the "For Sale" section. It didn't make the cut with the admin... Never got release to the public... :roll:

bloody more Nazi then our own AP.

Moe Norman
12th December 2005, 08:59 PM
still want to offload the wedge for $60 + shipping?

Jono
13th December 2005, 12:06 AM
Sorry Moe. The wedge is gone. :(

ren
16th December 2005, 05:07 PM
Got the NAK 460 in the post today ......it's sweet! Thanks a lot, now I just need a shaft!