PDA

View Full Version : R5 TP with Diamana Stiff

Trung
9th November 2005, 10:20 PM
After a great session with my new driver tonight. I feel I can hit 14 fairways this weekend. Very smooth and straight :twisted:.

ps.. learned a great lesson last night with Jonos swingspeed machine. Jono, where can I get one?

kwantfm
9th November 2005, 10:41 PM
8)

drum roll... and that "great lesson" would be??

Trung
9th November 2005, 10:46 PM
T,

slow tempo on the way back... wasn't trying to hit it faster or harder.. staying around the 98mph mark... nice and smoooooth 8)

3oneday
9th November 2005, 11:17 PM
After a great session with my new driver tonight. I feel I can hit 14 fairways this weekend. Very smooth and straight  :twisted:I'll have $20 says you don't !!!!!!

Should this thread be in the Pro Shop ??? you just should put a price on it mate !!!

:lol: :lol:

markTHEblake
9th November 2005, 11:28 PM
T,

slow tempo on the way back... wasn't trying to hit it faster or harder.. staying around the 98mph mark... nice and smoooooth  8)

and this is a revelation?

Trung
9th November 2005, 11:37 PM
After a great session with my new driver tonight. I feel I can hit 14 fairways this weekend. Very smooth and straight  :twisted:I'll have $20 says you don't !!!!!!

Should this thread be in the Pro Shop ??? you just should put a price on it mate !!!

:lol:  :lol:

Thats it... Rescue club on all 14 holes so I can take $20 off Pete.. :twisted:

Trung
9th November 2005, 11:38 PM
T,

slow tempo on the way back... wasn't trying to hit it faster or harder.. staying around the 98mph mark... nice and smoooooth  8)

and this is a revelation?

My ignore-blakey mode is ON... 8)

Jono
10th November 2005, 01:25 AM
Jono, where can I get one?

Ebay. Where else? :roll: :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/SWING-SPEED-RADAR-SPEEDMETER-MEASURES-GOLF-SWING-SPEED_W0QQitemZ7194908081QQcategoryZ14109QQrdZ1QQc mdZViewItem

8)

Jono
10th November 2005, 01:26 AM
8)

drum roll... and that "great lesson" would be??

You can't swing faster than you can run. :wink:

Fishman Dan
10th November 2005, 07:36 AM

Is that the price of humble pie these days?

3oneday
10th November 2005, 07:39 AM

Is that the price of humble pie these days?Dan, This wasn't one of my drivers (not this particular one anyway), so I am not sure of your meaning ???

I also don't reckon he could hit 14 fairways with his rescue.... :wink:

:lol: :lol:

Fishman Dan
10th November 2005, 07:44 AM
I'll dumb it down.... ;)

I'll have $20 as well :lol: