PDA

View Full Version : Sold: Bushnell Yardage Pro GPS $50 posted

Peppas
23rd January 2013, 10:36 PM
Bushnell Yardage Pro GPS with original box and everything that came in it - $50 posted

Selling due to upgrade - I'm selling this model here http://www.amazon.com/Bushnell-Yardage-Golf-Model-368110/dp/B001TIX036/ref=pd_sim_sbs_sg_4

This unit only gives distances to the pin and the battery lasts about 3 - 4 rounds of golf. Just as an FYI, the power cable for this is a us plug.

OWAG and myself share a iGolf membership which lasts until April so whoever buys this I am happy to download whatever maps you'd like and load them on, and then download additional maps and email them through if necessary.

becaben
24th January 2013, 11:08 AM
This unit only gives distances to the pin

So it won't tell you how far to a hazard or bunker (on a par 5 for example)?

Peppas
24th January 2013, 11:11 AM
So it won't tell you how far to a hazard or bunker (on a par 5 for example)?

Nup, just distance to the green (front, centre, back).

popper81
24th January 2013, 11:17 AM
For you own course, or those you play regularly, you can log extrasuchs as:

hazard, preferred lay up points

solarman
24th January 2013, 11:23 AM
Courty / Haysey has a funny video of me teeing one of these up and using a 9 iron to see how far I could get it into the dam on the 11th at Cairns :)

It was a good GPS for yardage to green. It was just that I felt like being a dick.

Peppas
24th January 2013, 11:50 AM
For you own course, or those you play regularly, you can log extrasuchs as:

hazard, preferred lay up points

Nup I don't think you can do that on this model... Fairly certain its only distances to the green, this is the most basic model of the yardage pro range.

Peppas
24th January 2013, 11:51 AM
Courty / Haysey has a funny video of me teeing one of these up and using a 9 iron to see how far I could get it into the dam on the 11th at Cairns :)

It was a good GPS for yardage to green. It was just that I felt like being a dick.

Do you want another one you can do that to? :)

idgolfguy
24th January 2013, 12:36 PM
PM me if you want a link to software and some courses. I have it on my Dropbox.

Peppas
24th January 2013, 01:40 PM
I can't remember about the software if you download or if there's a CD included. Otherwise it'd be in the original box which has everything that came with it in there.

In terms of maps after my subscription runs out, there's always the OzGolf repository right? :)

Peppas
25th January 2013, 02:58 PM
Bump!

dhills2
25th January 2013, 03:01 PM
I can't remember about the software if you download or if there's a CD included. Otherwise it'd be in the original box which has everything that came with it in there.

In terms of maps after my subscription runs out, there's always the OzGolf repository right? :)

You can download the software off the Bushnell site. I did it not too long ago for a mate of mine.

Peppas
25th January 2013, 03:13 PM
You can download the software off the Bushnell site. I did it not too long ago for a mate of mine.

You guys don't want another one do you? :P

Peppas
28th January 2013, 09:05 PM
Bump!