PDA

View Full Version : Bag

Shortylook
21st January 2013, 10:34 AM
I've been having trouble getting my clubs out of my bag without having to move and shake several other clubs. I think it must be time for a bag with full length dividers. Any suggestions for a nice bag.
Cheers in advance

Dangals
21st January 2013, 10:53 AM
are you looking for a carry bag or cart bag?

Shortylook
21st January 2013, 10:56 AM
Sorry, was looking for a cart bag

markTHEblake
21st January 2013, 02:03 PM
Full length dividers can also be a pain in the bum as they are just thin material. The grips still can be caught on the loose edges. The best solutions that seem to be out there are those with individual tubes, but they can be quite heavy.

Croydo
21st January 2013, 02:10 PM
The ping pioneer bags have full length dividers. I've got one, and its the best bag I've owned.

Shortylook
21st January 2013, 03:01 PM
Can you use them with a clicgear cart

Shortylook
21st January 2013, 03:03 PM
Full length dividers can also be a pain in the bum as they are just thin material. The grips still can be caught on the loose edges. The best solutions that seem to be out there are those with individual tubes, but they can be quite heavy. Oh Righto I might just stick with the one I've got it's a bit of a pain but it seems that the other ones are too

Jackson
21st January 2013, 03:55 PM
Bit pricier than others but the ogio chamber is a brilliant bag with full length dividers and a grip-lock system to stop the clubs banging around.
Pretty happy with mine except the cooler pocket is tiny and there's no external tee holder.

Puji
21st January 2013, 05:47 PM
Chamber looks the goods. But pricey.

I used to be someone who got really irritated when grips stuck. But I bought a PING ultra lite which only has 2 full length dividers and just got over it!

Croydo
21st January 2013, 06:13 PM
I use my ping pioneer with a clicgear with no problems at all.

Shortylook
21st January 2013, 06:20 PM
Cheers guys

markTHEblake
21st January 2013, 06:26 PM
Oh Righto I might just stick with the one I've got it's a bit of a pain but it seems that the other ones are too
Dont take my word for it but I suggest you just try before you buy. The nicest looking bags can be just so stupid with how the clubs "sit"

Bit pricier than others but the ogio chamber is a brilliant bag with full length dividers and a grip-lock system to stop the clubs banging around.

I have got two bags with the grip-lok system by Pro-Line (one which happens to be identical to a Bag Boy Revolver) and whilst they stop stuff banging around the club arrangement is still cumbersome, awkward and illogical to me. I am sure golf bags are not designed by golfers.

I used to be someone who got really irritated when grips stuck. Well stop getting irritated and that will help you stop jamming em back in there in the first place ! :-)

Ferrins
21st January 2013, 06:29 PM
When robots are left in a dark place why do they cluster together? Maybe there is a residual memory of abuse and your clubs are resisting.

Courty
21st January 2013, 08:42 PM
I will no longer buy a bag that does not have full length individual dividers. Check out the Sun Mountain Hybrid. I have one & love it.

Shortylook
21st January 2013, 10:58 PM
I will no longer buy a bag that does not have full length individual dividers. Check out the Sun Mountain Hybrid. I have one & love it. Courty I just got told about the sun mountain bags by a mate. He rates them pretty highly too, this could be the one

Courty
21st January 2013, 11:08 PM
Courty I just got told about the sun mountain bags by a mate. He rates them pretty highly too, this could be the one

Check out the WITB link in my sig for a pic. I also have a Sun Mountain H2NO cart bag for summer.

Shortylook
22nd January 2013, 01:40 AM
Check out the WITB link in my sig for a pic. I also have a Sun Mountain H2NO cart bag for summer. I'm on it cheers