PDA

View Full Version : Friday 25 November - Somewhere in Brissy game.......

jaster
6th November 2005, 02:32 PM
Myself and Mezza will be playing golf in Brissy Friday afternoon with my cousin (Moorey) and we are also staying in Brisbane now that night....so if anyone else is keen for a game let me know.

We are currently leaning towards somewhere cheap...probably Oxley....

Jaster
Mezza
Moorey

BrisVegas
7th November 2005, 07:55 AM
Maybe.... I'm due for a day in lieu.... I'll see what I can organise with work.

jaster
7th November 2005, 10:00 AM
Cool....we are considering Oxley as I have never played there...worth it just to say I have played it once?

BrisVegas
7th November 2005, 10:04 AM
yeah, Oxley is not a bad course. It's got a different feel to Gailes, more "low-lying" and the trees come into play a bit more. Gaz was a member there for ages and other than the million old fogey members seemed to like it.

jaster
7th November 2005, 10:33 AM
Cool Dion 8) I'll put you in and if anyone else wants in we can start another group.

Jaster
Mezza
Moore
Brisvegas

BrisVegas
8th November 2005, 11:10 AM
Don't put me in "pen". :oops: If someone knows they can make it and wants to play, let them take the 4th spot.

I probably shouldn't be spending the extra $20 on a 5th game of golf in 3 days.... and I don't know if I can get outta work that day yet...

jaster
8th November 2005, 11:26 AM
It's cool....the spot is yours until you say otherwise.

jaster
20th November 2005, 08:46 PM
Sorry BV or anyone else who was interested, looks like Friday is going to be out at this stage :( I am unable to get a lift with Mezza until Saturday as he is coming back from NQ one day later than planned :x

BrisVegas
21st November 2005, 07:40 AM
no dramas. 90 holes is 3 days was pushing the limits for a chemo patient anyways... :wink:

Flowergirl
21st November 2005, 12:08 PM
There's a spot left at Emerald Lakes if anyone wants in.