PDA

View Full Version : Sold: Clear out time! Scotty's, Taylormade, Mizuno, Odyssey and more

Scottyb88
9th January 2013, 11:05 PM
Hi guys,

Time to get rid of a few spares as follows not sure on what they are worth but make me an offer and if its reasonable its yours. We can work out with / inc postage etc from that point. I can get photos so if needed just pm me
With your email and I can get them to you that night. Tell me what you want to see.

All items are legit and no copies or fakirs in the bunch. Happy to refund and wear the 2x shipping if its believed to not be the case.

4-pw RAC Mb's these are the ones with the to flag on the back not the current model. These are used but still
extremely playable or great as a starters muscle back or someone after a reasonable price quality iron. Red /
Black multi compounds except 9 iron which has a red chord grip, lampkin I believe. - $200+ postage

Putters:

1) scotty Cameron Newport 2 34" inc head cover no tool immaculate condition. It's the one with the 4 coloured
circles and the red rubber Cameron grip. I bought it from a mate a few months back and used it twice and found it was too short for me.

2) Nike method 003 the heel shafted blade. Again with head cover original grips. In great condition again.

3) White hot Rosie original grip again in great condition. White hot head cover not the one for this shape though
included.

4) Fisher purple/maroon insert with leather wrap grip. Head over included. It's similar to the cts-6 but is the model with the running writing fisher to the back.
http://fishergolf.com/fisher_golf_putters.asp

5) odyssey XG 7. Gamed for about 12 months. Always in a head cover. Cover included but I've lost the poker chip that came with these. Grip it wearing at the top edge from rubbing on other grips in bag.

6) Odyssey metal X DART Belly. I think it's about 45 inch it's fairly long not 100% on actual length but suited me as a stand fairly upright and I'm just on 6ft tall. Head cover included in good condition.

7) Scotty camer kombi long. 50 inch. Head cover included. In great condition always covered.

8) Odyssey black series 2 - head cover included. Head in great shape grip and cover lightly worn.

9.5* Stiff flex taylormade burner 2.0 with head cover. Stock

Callaway 10.5 ft-3 tour with stiff ys-6 staff and original grip and cover

Bridgestone air muscle 3 with aldilla NV 85 stiff shaft. Near new

Mizuno mp R-12 with KBS shafts and chord grips 60.05 and 56.08 (I think)

MD super strong 3&5 wood with V2 stiff shafts. 3 wood is the black series and the 5 wood is the stainless face. 3wood has a small idiot mark 5 wood made the bag for 2 games hit about 5 -10 times. Both with head covers. Grips in great condition.

Not on EBay or anywhere but have a guy who has just end started a shop and he is after some second hand stuff so will send this to him too but will kep the list updated as best I can.

Thanks guys,

Hope to hear from you shortly

Scottyb88
9th January 2013, 11:06 PM
Little face should be 8. )

hooky
9th January 2013, 11:12 PM
Are the RAC MBs the ones pictured in the WTB thread I started?

tommyg
9th January 2013, 11:40 PM
$70 posted for the nike method?

DivotMan
9th January 2013, 11:52 PM
Hi Mate
Very interested in 2 Putters.
1. SC Newport 2 and
8. Odyssey Black series 2.
PM sent.

QldHacker
10th January 2013, 08:07 AM
PM sent. Cheers

Scottyb88
10th January 2013, 07:22 PM
Hi Hooky,

Its not the ones I am talking about in the thread but have a set.

3-pw but I think they are a little flat. I had them when I was a bit younger but out grew them.

They arent mint but they are in good nick for the age.

If your interested PM me an offer.

Thanks

golf2013
10th January 2013, 08:14 PM
Is the air muscle a j33?

Scottyb88
10th January 2013, 09:02 PM
Is the air muscle a j33?

Hey GOLF2013 its the J33.

Scottyb88
10th January 2013, 09:15 PM
Hi Mate
Very interested in 2 Putters.
1. SC Newport 2 and
8. Odyssey Black series 2.
PM sent.

Just emailed pics to you.

aldwines
11th January 2013, 07:25 PM
price and pics of the airmuscle to aldwines AT hotmail.com plz

cheers

sven365
11th January 2013, 11:43 PM
keen on the odysey 7. what size is it? any photos?

sven365
11th January 2013, 11:46 PM
keen on the odysey 7. what size is it? any photos?

can i have them to bjvthfc at gmail.com

cheers

Scottyb88
12th January 2013, 09:37 AM
Hi Guys,

Please PM me if you want pics of anything. There is a few requests in for them on diff items and just want to make sure I get back to everyone.

Ill be getting on to these this afternoon so please get me a message ASAP.

Sven the #7 is 35"

Scottyb88
12th January 2013, 08:07 PM
Hi guys,

Time to get rid of a few spares as follows not sure on what they are worth but make me an offer and if its reasonable its yours. We can work out with / inc postage etc from that point. I can get photos so if needed just pm me
With your email and I can get them to you that night. Tell me what you want to see.

All items are legit and no copies or fakirs in the bunch. Happy to refund and wear the 2x shipping if its believed to not be the case.

4-pw RAC Mb's these are the ones with the to flag on the back not the current model. These are used but still
extremely playable or great as a starters muscle back or someone after a reasonable price quality iron. Red /
Black multi compounds except 9 iron which has a red chord grip, lampkin I believe. - $200+ postage

Putters:

1) scotty Cameron Newport 2 34" inc head cover no tool immaculate condition. It's the one with the 4 coloured
circles and the red rubber Cameron grip. I bought it from a mate a few months back and used it twice and found it was too short for me.

2) Nike method 003 the heel shafted blade. Again with head cover original grips. In great condition again.

3) White hot Rosie original grip again in great condition. White hot head cover not the one for this shape though
included.

4) Fisher purple/maroon insert with leather wrap grip. Head over included. It's similar to the cts-6 but is the model with the running writing fisher to the back.
http://fishergolf.com/fisher_golf_putters.asp

5) odyssey XG 7. Gamed for about 12 months. Always in a head cover. Cover included but I've lost the poker chip that came with these. Grip it wearing at the top edge from rubbing on other grips in bag.

6) Odyssey metal X DART Belly. I think it's about 45 inch it's fairly long not 100% on actual length but suited me as a stand fairly upright and I'm just on 6ft tall. Head cover included in good condition.

7) Scotty camer kombi long. 50 inch. Head cover included. In great condition always covered.

8) Odyssey black series 2 - head cover included. Head in great shape grip and cover lightly worn.

9.5* Stiff flex taylormade burner 2.0 with head cover. Stock

Callaway 10.5 ft-3 tour with stiff ys-6 staff and original grip and cover

Bridgestone air muscle 3 with aldilla NV 85 stiff shaft. Near new

Mizuno mp R-12 with KBS shafts and chord grips 60.05 and 56.08 (I think)

MD super strong 3&5 wood with V2 stiff shafts. 3 wood is the black series and the 5 wood is the stainless face. 3wood has a small idiot mark 5 wood made the bag for 2 games hit about 5 -10 times. Both with head covers. Grips in great condition.

Not on EBay or anywhere but have a guy who has just end started a shop and he is after some second hand stuff so will send this to him too but will kep the list updated as best I can.

Thanks guys,

Hope to hear from you shortly

Hi Guys,

I have an offer pending payment and the lot from the guy opening the shop mentioned.

If all falls through will re load and re post to all requests.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks