PDA

View Full Version : Qld: Happy New Year from The Glades Golf Club

jeffblaz
7th January 2013, 12:39 PM
Hey all! I thought i should let you all know that i have left Royal Pines to return to my spiritual home... The Glades Golf Club. I worked here for 6 years before leaving 5 years ago to go on my little adventure which included The Vintage, Micropower (iseekgolf) & Royal Pines Resort.

I am now part of a new management team consitisting of 3 people running the Glades. With this in mind I would like to extend my very first offering all ozgolf members.

2 for 1 Golf

On Behalf of the entire team at The Glades, we would like to welcome you all into the new year with a 2 For 1 Golf Special!
$65pp For 18 holes of golf including shared electric golf cart!
Bookings are essential contact the Golf Shop direct on 07 5569 1907
Valid from the 7th January - 31st January 2013
Tee times are subject to availability

If I can help anyone with Social Club bookings or Golf Days please feel free to call me directly on 0459 180897

popper81
7th January 2013, 01:16 PM
Congratulations on the move, Jeff... hope it all works out for you.

I can't get in on these dates, but I am sure you will be able to help me out later further down the track ;)

jeffblaz
7th January 2013, 01:27 PM
Congratulations on the move, Jeff... hope it all works out for you.

I can't get in on these dates, but I am sure you will be able to help me out later further down the track ;)

definately will mate, will always do the very best i can for ozgolf members (expecially you lol) and thx for the congrats...