PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Samsung 46" 1080 HD LCD TV - $350

virge666
2nd January 2013, 02:09 PM
New one on the way - want to get rid of the old one. Works perfectly, No dud bits anywhere.

Tis a bit over 3 years old. 3 HDMI inputs with remote.

Pickup from the Northern Beaches Sydney. If you bring a few towels - we can wrap it in and put it in the backseat of most cars.

Dotty
2nd January 2013, 02:23 PM
I'll take it, if you still have the manuals. (It's for my parents, so when I get a question, then I can say RTFM.)

virge666
2nd January 2013, 02:25 PM
I'll take it, if you still have the manuals. (It's for my parents, so when I get a question, then I can say RTFM.)

Wow - that was quick, i shoudl have asked for more !!!

:)

I will get you all the manuals and info I can find. Plus it has firmware options.

Lagerlover
2nd January 2013, 02:29 PM

RTFM...

I didn't know you were Asian Dotty... (not there there's anything wrong with that!)

Dotty
2nd January 2013, 02:50 PM
RTFM...

I didn't know you were Asian Dotty... (not there there's anything wrong with that!)
I'll give my mum your mobile number, and say Lager will help her with any TV questions. ;)

I got the call yesterday, that some law came in on the 1st Jan. that put black bands above/below the picture on their 12yo analog TV.

Lagerlover
2nd January 2013, 03:12 PM
I'll give my mum your mobile number, and say Lager will help her with any TV questions. ;)

I got the call yesterday, that some law came in on the 1st Jan. that put black bands above/below the picture on their 12yo analog TV.

Haha... Gotta love "progress", screw what it costs everyone!

I read RTFM, as "Rot The Fluck Mum.."

virge666
2nd January 2013, 03:47 PM
Haha... Gotta love "progress", screw what it costs everyone!

I read RTFM, as "Rot The Fluck Mum.."

20 years ago in IT Support - Read the flaming manual.

Dotty
4th January 2013, 08:43 AM
TV picked up, installed and working well. **** it's big. Just need to balance out the furniture.

Many thanks.

ps. Too good for the parents, so it replaces my 32" Sony, which is now with them. (At least, I know which are the over-55 buttons on that remote, when I have to do telephone support.)