PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Callaway Razr Fit Driver - BrandNew 11.5 Rflex

2rismo
23rd December 2012, 02:48 PM
***UPDATE***
11.5deg R-flex
***UPDATE***

$250 shipped.

Came free with new set of Razr X Black irons as part of Callaway promo. I already have a Razr X Black driver and don't need this.

Located in Wollongong, NSW. Open to offers to make the pre-Xmas hit on my funds a little easier to take.

http://i49.tinypic.com/zmlbs.png

Webster
23rd December 2012, 02:52 PM
How much is it?

Steve57
23rd December 2012, 02:56 PM
Looks like a stock photo. What are the specs? Loft, shaft etc.
Came free with new set of Razr X Black irons as part of Callaway promo. I already have a Razr X Black driver and don't need this.

Located in Wollongong, NSW. Open to offers to make the pre-Xmas hit on my funds a little easier to take.

live4golf
23rd December 2012, 03:07 PM
$100 to Sydney

mrbluu
23rd December 2012, 03:46 PM
loft and flex??

2rismo
23rd December 2012, 04:12 PM
11.5 Regular

mrbluu
23rd December 2012, 04:24 PM
No good for me thanks..

3oneday
23rd December 2012, 04:27 PM
$140

jeffblaz
25th December 2012, 12:25 AM
$150 plus post

Daggs
25th December 2012, 08:15 AM
GCO special $198 at the moment.

2rismo
10th January 2013, 10:58 AM
Updated with loft and flex.

3oneday
10th January 2013, 11:01 AM
Chuck a price on please.

2rismo
10th January 2013, 11:04 AM
Done.

mint
10th January 2013, 01:33 PM
GCO special $198 at the moment.

Really??? Wow.. I am in the market for one of these mate with that loft but GCO are dirty cheap.. unless you want me to insult you with an offer?

2rismo
10th January 2013, 05:09 PM
Really??? Wow.. I am in the market for one of these mate with that loft but GCO are dirty cheap.. unless you want me to insult you with an offer? It's just one of those things. We can't do anything about it I suppose. We all know what the club is worth. I suppose I could always extort some extra money out of an eBay buyer but I thought I was offering a pretty good deal. I guess I could sell it for $200 if the buyer came and collected it from me. I'll hang onto it as a spare if I have to sell it any cheaper than that.

2rismo
10th January 2013, 08:00 PM
Probably worth noting that this is a legit import from a Callaway Australia dealer and is warranted as such.

2rismo
12th January 2013, 08:04 AM
No bites here so I'm putting this on evilBay today.

3oneday
12th January 2013, 08:23 AM
Good luck, don't aim high, ebay is rooted. If you clear $150 after fees you should be well pleased.

simmsy
12th January 2013, 09:26 AM
I bought one of these on here 7 months ago for $120 just so you know "what they are worth"

Johnny Canuck
12th January 2013, 09:42 AM
It's just one of those things. We can't do anything about it I suppose. We all know what the club is worth. I suppose I could always extort some extra money out of an eBay buyer but I thought I was offering a pretty good deal. I guess I could sell it for $200 if the buyer came and collected it from me. I'll hang onto it as a spare if I have to sell it any cheaper than that.

So you want to sell it for $2 more than a legit shop sells it for?

You'll get a lot less than $200 after fees on the bay.

Keep it as a spare and end up selling it for $120 in a few months when you decide you really don't want it.

meh
12th January 2013, 09:55 AM
I bought one of these on here 7 months ago for $120 just so you know "what they are worth"

You bought a new one for $120? Bargain.

2rismo
12th January 2013, 09:59 AM
Something is worth precisely what someone is prepared to pay for it. If you don't want to buy it that's fine, and I thank you for your input, but it's not needed here.

BroKar
12th January 2013, 10:06 AM
2rismo why would someone purchase from you when they can go to GCO for $2 less and choose exact specs?

I understand that sometimes people post in others threads when they shouldn't but your logic is screwed.

2rismo
12th January 2013, 10:13 AM
2rismo why would someone purchase from you when they can go to GCO for $2 less and choose exact specs?I understand that sometimes people post in others threads when they shouldn't but your logic is screwed. For starters, someone shouldn't be buying this driver from me if they don't want the specs listed. Can't get more or less exact than that. When I sell this driver for a minimum of $200 here or anywhere else, who will care? Nobody. So why should people not looking to buy a driver, not interested in buying a driver or not in a position to buy a driver care beforehand?I'd love it if a moderator could clean this thread up for me.

KristianJ
12th January 2013, 10:28 AM
Enough of the price discussion please, fellas. Keep your opinions to yourselves. 2rismo can set whatever price he likes...whether it sells at that price is up to the buyers market and that can dictate whether or not he needs to reduce his price.

simmsy
12th January 2013, 10:32 AM
You bought a new one for $120? Bargain.

wasn't brand new but there wasn't a mark on it either. best driver i've had by a long shot.

BroKar
12th January 2013, 11:35 AM
Enough of the price discussion please, fellas. Keep your opinions to yourselves. 2rismo can set whatever price he likes...whether it sells at that price is up to the buyers market and that can dictate whether or not he needs to reduce his price.

Surely we can let others know they can get it cheaper from a reputable store?

Ashes
12th January 2013, 11:50 AM
Would have thought giving members an idea of the going rate is a community minded thing to do. It's not as if this is an open marketplace like eBay or gumtree.

Puji
12th January 2013, 12:13 PM
He must have got bent over and got done dry when he first bought it.

He is still bleeding hence the high price.

GLWS.

In before lock! :D

2rismo
12th January 2013, 12:33 PM
"Off-topic posting in the Pro Shop is any post that is not related to the sale of the item. *If you are not interested in the item for sale, it would be best not to post in that thread."

I'll let you guys work out where that quote is from.

2rismo
12th January 2013, 12:33 PM
He must have got bent over and got done dry when he first bought it. He is still bleeding hence the high price. GLWS. In before lock! :DIt was free but thanks for your concern about my rear.

peter_rs
12th January 2013, 12:43 PM
That makes it better then 😔

Is there only one stock reg shaft for these?

meh
12th January 2013, 12:55 PM
It was free but thanks for your concern about my rear.

Don't worry, you'll come to understand that puji either doesn't read or reads it then fails dismally to comprehend what was actually being said.

matty
12th January 2013, 12:56 PM
He must have got bent over and got done dry when he first bought it.

He is still bleeding hence the high price.

GLWS.

In before lock! :D

Very graphic Puji. You should get in to poetry.

PeteyD
12th January 2013, 01:03 PM
The GCO price was on sale, and they sold out very quickly. As I have said before, the seller is allowed to ask whatever price they want.

2rismo
12th January 2013, 01:40 PM
So GCO no longer have it listed on sale, they no longer have stock and they couldn't sell it to you if you wanted it, which most of you don't.

Right.

Can anyone actually tell me that $200 is a bad deal?

tim_golfer2
12th January 2013, 01:56 PM
Can anyone actually tell me that $200 is a bad deal?

Mate they're a great golf club.

I wish I only paid $200 for mine.

Good luck.

Puji
12th January 2013, 02:03 PM
Don't worry, you'll come to understand that puji either doesn't read or reads it then fails dismally to comprehend what was actually being said.

Can you stop posting garbage in a pro shop thread where you are clearly not interested in the item for sale?

Sheesh! Some people!

KristianJ
12th January 2013, 02:07 PM
Surely we can let others know they can get it cheaper from a reputable store? Yet he hasn't responded by dropping the price. I doubt the repeated "reminders" will force his hand any time soon.I just think the manner of doing so is bordering on discourteous and people are probably wasting their time doing so.

3oneday
12th January 2013, 03:02 PM
If you had accepted my offer of $140 i would have bought it.

You can ask whatever you like, but my advice (which is also free) would be to stop telling everyone what you paid for it (ebay included). Forums are communities, not profit making vehicles.

Anyway, pout away, i've had enough i think.

Baudwalker
12th January 2013, 03:04 PM
***UPDATE***
11.5deg R-flex
***UPDATE***

$250 shipped.

SO .. he didn't buy "IT" he bought other gear and this was the BONUS so getting what he 'paid' back seems a moot point

There is one advertised as "GENUINE" on the 'bay and last sighted was $60 with 2 bids and 4 days to run

But what the heck .. why let any semblance of fact get in the way of a good stary

I intended to PM a reasonable offer but the karma associated with this one will mean slices and duk hooks everywhere!!!!!