PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Hybrids - 3 & 4 iron replacements

Sydney Hacker
14th December 2012, 08:36 PM
Hi All,

Due to ongoing shoulder issues, lack of playing time and most importantly LOFT. I am looking at dumping my 3 & 4 irons and replacing them with hybrids.

Ideally looking for something between reg and stiff, due to having no power, flexibility and once again talent in the right shoulder to make a decent swing at the ball.

Anyone got anything they are interested in moving on?

tim_golfer2
14th December 2012, 09:40 PM
I've got one of these (19* rescue 3) good condition with a shitty non matching cover which you can have for $50 if you can travel to Coogee to pick it up.
And for another $30 I have a Rescue Mid (older model 22* 4 hybrid) in generally good nick (grip, shaft & head) again with a shitty cover. Don't have photos of it at the moment. Has a "UG65 S flex - tip soft" shaft.

But like I said you'd have to pick up from Coogee (or Mascot during the week)

virge666
14th December 2012, 10:31 PM
I have a couple of the current RAZR tour heads in very good condition with headcovers.

Both 3 and 4... I only want $60 a head and I will install whatever shaft you like at just the cost of the shaft.

Drop me a PM if interested.

Baudwalker
15th December 2012, 08:16 AM
I have a pair of Ping G15 Rescues but unsure if the lofts suit your needs

I have one 20* and one 23* PING TFC149 Hybrid Shafts stamped Stiff but I use REG in everything and these are fine for me
Both have headcovers and fitted with the genuine Ping grips and are in excellent condition. Confirmed GENUINE by American Golf.

Asking $150 for the pair plus postage