PDA

View Full Version : Well me and goughster played the monthly medal yesterday....

jaster
2nd May 2004, 09:41 AM
Please ignore this post if it offends you or if you are jealous of me or feel threatened by me being honest :roll: :P :wink: Also ignore this post if you find yourself being strangely allured to my rugged good looks and you are a male :lol: hehe

Won't post how goughy went, I'll let him do that ;)

I was happy as I ground out a (IMO) respectable 75 +4 (nett 71) after being a stinking +3 after 4 holes. If I could just get a good start then I would be dangerous :roll: Checked good old golf link this morning and I get a surprise....

01/05/2004 City GC Stroke 71 71 73 75 71 4.0 4 2 3.8 OK

What the...the CCR was 73...that is GOOD!!...I actually did .2 and played like a dog :( Man golf is a strange game. Found out I have definetly made the pennants team as they have the list up at the club :)mmmm...free shirts, pants, jumpers and undies :twisted:

Onewood
2nd May 2004, 10:11 AM
Jaster (+3 after 4)
Whats the diff of having a choking sound at the start of a round to the end of a round :D

as I said in the "proper" hows your form area :wink:

76 nett 68 CCR 72........ .onewood....looses .8 8) now siting on 7 neat 8) :P

jaster
2nd May 2004, 10:19 AM
Jaster (+3 after 4)
Whats the diff of having a choking sound at the start of a round to the end of a round :D

as I said in the "proper" hows your form area :wink:

76 nett 68 CCR 72........ .onewood....looses .8 8) now siting on 7 neat 8) :P

There is a big difference between loosening up on the first few holes and working your way into the game (we hit off at 6:42am!!! :shock: ) and being fully warm and in fine form and losing it :twisted:

I don't wanna post in the hows your form area :roll:

Congrats on the .8

Onewood
2nd May 2004, 10:44 AM
I don't wanna post in the hows your form area :roll:

Why not :? You can come in there :D :D We don't bite :P we like to stick together and praise all our mates :wink: so feel free to join us :lol: :lol: we even let sheriffs in :D

AndyP
2nd May 2004, 12:59 PM
onewood, how dare you brag about you own game on someone else's bragging thread. [-X

Golfgirl
2nd May 2004, 01:06 PM
Also ignore this post if you find yourself being strangely allured to my rugged good looks and you are a male :lol: hehe

Ummm..... :?

Jarro
2nd May 2004, 01:50 PM
well played guys 8)

goughy
2nd May 2004, 07:13 PM
Well, I posted in the how's your form thread.

And Jarro, I didn't know there were 2 jasters out on the course yesterday, 'cause well played dosen't have anything to do with what I did yesterday. :oops:

Jarro
2nd May 2004, 07:17 PM

And Jarro, I didn't know there were 2 jasters out on the course yesterday, 'cause well played dosen't have anything to do with what I did yesterday. :oops:

come on Goughy, spill the beans 8-[

Onewood
2nd May 2004, 07:25 PM

Good to see =D>

Trung
2nd May 2004, 07:26 PM
I cancelled yesterday. No MM for me.

Schedule to play at 6.56am, but got home from Friday night at 9.30am (sat morning). No chance to drive a car or a golf club :oops:

Jarro
2nd May 2004, 07:45 PM
thats a pretty big friday night Trung :shock:

Trung
2nd May 2004, 08:45 PM
My club pro got the shit with me today. :oops:

Here is the full story.

I had a little too much to drink by 3am Sat morning, so I knew there was no way I could be ready for a 6.56am Monthly Medal tee time.

I sent a SMS cancellattion message to his mobile number.
Sadly, his phone was ON, so I woke him and his wife up at 3am on Sat morning. He was not impressed :lol:

Anyway, he said that the reason his phone is on at night is if there is a break-in or problem at the club. Security can contact him during night time. :roll:

Golfgirl
2nd May 2004, 08:48 PM
Anyway, he said that the reason his phone is on at night is if there is a break-in or problem at the club. Security can contact him during night time. :roll:

Don't worry Trung, you're not the first person to have awoken a club pro in the middle of the night.... happens to us every now and then :lol:

goughy
3rd May 2004, 09:44 AM
I sent a SMS cancellattion message to his mobile number.
Sadly, his phone was ON, so I woke him and his wife up at 3am on Sat morning. He was not impressed :lol:

If I had the pro's mobile number I'd be sms'ing him all night long \:D/

Fishman Dan
3rd May 2004, 11:09 AM

Should have saved him the frustration and just broken into the pro shop. He could have found you drinking the ginger beer and eating muesli bars.

AndyP
3rd May 2004, 04:03 PM
Don't worry Trung, you're not the first person to have awoken a club pro in the middle of the night.... happens to us every now and then
:wink:
My missus never gives me the tap on the shoulder in the middle of the night. :wink: :roll:

Onewood
3rd May 2004, 04:13 PM
AndyP,
Now you know how its done :wink: leave your mobile on :D