PDA

View Full Version : Things you dislike

Pages : [1] 2

LeftyHoges
28th November 2012, 04:46 PM
Maybe these threads are a little done to death but I've found myself wanting one of these quite a few times.

There's a lot of things out there that I dislike that don't piss me off, hence I thought this thread was needed.

Like taking a dump at work, for example. I dislike it and try to avoid at all costs, but it doesn't piss me off.

Your turn...

Dotty
28th November 2012, 04:50 PM
I dislike reading about other peoples' toilet thoughts.

LeftyHoges
28th November 2012, 04:52 PM
I dislike reading about other peoples' toilet thoughts.

No you don't... :lol:

Ashes
28th November 2012, 04:53 PM
Like taking a dump at work, for example. I dislike it and try to avoid at all costs, but it doesn't piss me off.

I disagree Lefty. No better feeling than being first to the freshly cleaned traps in the morning and ruining it for everyone else!

KristianJ
28th November 2012, 04:54 PM
Synonyms

Pieface
Getting paid to poo...what's not to like?

I dislike zucchini

Lagerlover
I dislike dotty's new avatar... The title of the book really needed to include "101 recipes"

Lagerlover
28th November 2012, 04:56 PM

I dislike zucchini

Bowel cancer research?

Dotty
28th November 2012, 04:59 PM
No you don't... :lol:
Yes I do.

Doubly so, when there is outsourcing in the workplace, and there are posters with cartoon figures, showing how to use an Australian loo.

LeftyHoges
28th November 2012, 05:00 PM

I disagree Lefty. No better feeling than being first to the freshly cleaned traps in the morning and ruining it for everyone else!

I only work with women. If there's a mess in there they know its gotta be me! :-(

Pieface
28th November 2012, 05:02 PM
Bowel cancer research?

They clock you on and off for the toilet? Tough employer!

Hope it's not a punch card system if you've been on the vindaloo

LeftyHoges
28th November 2012, 05:03 PM
Yes I do.

Doubly so, when there is outsourcing in the workplace, and there are posters with cartoon figures, showing how to use an Australian loo.

Disturbing. Would you like me to remove the reference to my BM's in the original post and come up with a better / more appropriate example?

sms316
28th November 2012, 05:05 PM
Butch lesbians. I like the hot lipstick ones though.

Dotty
28th November 2012, 05:08 PM
Disturbing. Would you like me to remove the reference to my BM's in the original post and come up with a better / more appropriate example?
All cool. It hasn't reached the 'pisses me off' stage. :)

It got close last month, with email from building admin, that staff should not wash their feet in the washbasins and kitchen sinks. FFS.

LeftyHoges
28th November 2012, 05:13 PM

It got close last month, with email from building admin, that staff should not wash their feet in the washbasins and kitchen sinks. FFS.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at that Dotty. I really don't.

Dotty
28th November 2012, 05:31 PM
I don't know whether to laugh or cry at that Dotty. I really don't.
Laugh.
I'm still trying to work out how someone could wash their feet in a washbasin and without thinking of the risk of falling, let alone the hygiene aspect. (I suspect their may have been a compo claim.)

Homebush driving range used to have a sign in the gents 'No washing of clubs in the basins'.

I once visited a site, where the Cafe Bar machine had a warning above it, that meals are not to be cooked in the hot water tank. (The story was the coffee out of the machine was tasting bad. They changed everything, but the taste came back after a few days. Turned out the night shift were putting frankfurts in the urn, and boiling themselves some 2am hotdogs.)

Cosmopolite
28th November 2012, 06:01 PM

Naughty! Ashes

WBennett
28th November 2012, 06:41 PM

I thought you worked from home....

Dotty
29th November 2012, 08:26 AM
I thought you worked from home....
Two companies exclusively offsite, and the other I visit a couple of half days (briefing, debriefing, etc. but mainly golf club exchange with Pinglauncher).

But I get all the admin-related emails for all three (which encourages me to stay away).

ps. I've worn out the 'decline (send now)' button, for meeting invitations sent using Outlook. :)

Sydney Hacker
29th November 2012, 09:25 AM
Laugh. I'm still trying to work out how someone could wash their feet in a washbasin and without thinking of the risk of falling, let alone the hygiene aspect. (I suspect their may have been a compo claim.) Homebush driving range used to have a sign in the gents 'No washing of clubs in the basins'.I once visited a site, where the Cafe Bar machine had a warning above it, that meals are not to be cooked in the hot water tank. (The story was the coffee out of the machine was tasting bad. They changed everything, but the taste came back after a few days. Turned out the night shift were putting frankfurts in the urn, and boiling themselves some 2am hotdogs.)We have very similar issues in our new office space. The toilets after about 10.00am are basically a no go zone unless you wear gumboots. The amount of water that is splashed around is unbelievable, not to mention the crap left in the sinks themselves.

Vice MC
29th November 2012, 09:34 AM
Yep ours is a splatterhouse after about 10am too... and i thought my bowels were rough

Monsta
29th November 2012, 09:36 AM
Yep ours is a splatterhouse after about 10am too... and i thought my bowels were rough
I always start the morning with the 3 S's, that way i never have to worry about the state of the work toilets

PerryGroves
29th November 2012, 09:47 AM
To continue the theme, this little gem appeared on the back of the cubicle doors

hocko
29th November 2012, 10:26 AM
I have my own shitter at work, if its messy then it's all me

hocko
29th November 2012, 10:27 AM
I am on it right now!

PeteyD
29th November 2012, 10:30 AM
dislike

Marto65
29th November 2012, 10:40 AM
Hocko ... did they charge you for the full toilet?

Do you have to pay full freight for Airline seats? It's all about 'bums on seats' ... are you allowed to get on a plane with no arse?

hocko
29th November 2012, 10:43 AM
Hocko ... did they charge you for the full toilet?

Do you have to pay full freight for Airline seats? It's all about 'bums on seats' ... are you allowed to get on a plane with no arse?
Marto,
When on said toilet seat i am held in by my hips.
I still have to pay full fare when traveling even though my ass does not take up the whole seat. :cry:

graham_w
29th November 2012, 11:53 AM
To continue the theme, this little gem appeared on the back of the cubicle doors

Whats sad is that actually happens at my work. Is it a cultural thing?

Puji
29th November 2012, 01:41 PM
People do that? Seriously?

Bruce
29th November 2012, 02:06 PM
There are still large parts of the world where the squat toilet is the standard installation. This is the intermediate point between the throne style we are all used to and the hole in the ground.

Monsta
29th November 2012, 02:13 PM
There are still large parts of the world where the squat toilet is the standard installation. This is the intermediate point between the throne style we are all used to and the hole in the ground.

China has two types, western toilets and what they refer to as normal (squat). Try using a squat one on a train.... not an easy task

Jarro
2nd December 2012, 04:57 PM
The Yank commentator on the Nedbank coverage :roll:

popper81
2nd December 2012, 06:25 PM
Marto ;)

Marto65
2nd December 2012, 06:29 PM
Marto ;)

You can do better than that, softness.

Lagerlover
2nd December 2012, 06:53 PM

Monsta
4th December 2012, 02:00 PM
Having to explain (for the 3rd time in a month) the simple operation of a headset to an agent in a call center...
Lift headset to answer call if its in the cradle......... Press button if its on your head.........

How frikken hard is that??????? Does it need to be reported as an urgent fault when the user is just plain stupid??????
:evil::evil::evil:

KristianJ
6th December 2012, 10:31 AM
The diameter of crumpets.

LeftyHoges
6th December 2012, 10:55 AM

This post embodies this thread.

Lagerlover
6th December 2012, 11:02 AM

I thought that becoming smaller over the years would be more advantageous?

Monsta
6th December 2012, 11:37 AM

Best dislike ever !!!

KristianJ
6th December 2012, 12:45 PM
I thought that becoming smaller over the years would be more advantageous?

Not with the cheap toaster here at my workplace. I spent several minutes trying to extricate one from it this morning when it got stuck to part of the popping mechanism or whatever they call it.

I should have bought one with the extra bit of lift for crumpets and muffins.

Dotty
6th December 2012, 01:04 PM
I spent several minutes trying to extricate one from it this morning when it got stuck to part of the popping mechanism or whatever they call it.

Sounds like the ideal question for the 'Ask Popper' thread.

Lagerlover
6th December 2012, 01:08 PM
Not with the cheap toaster here at my workplace. I spent several minutes trying to extricate one from it this morning when it got stuck to part of the popping mechanism or whatever they call it.I should have bought one with the extra bit of lift for crumpets and muffins. Toaster?

Vice MC
6th December 2012, 02:16 PM
AusPost losing/not delivering an item!! Yet!!

mike
6th December 2012, 02:28 PM
http://i512.photobucket.com/albums/t325/yumbotto/Lu6DW.gif

Eldrick
6th December 2012, 02:31 PM
I've lost 3 packages from those bastards

Vice MC
6th December 2012, 02:31 PM
There's my RAZR fit tip you bastards!!

Hatchman
6th December 2012, 03:00 PM

Try having them loosing an item twice in a row :x.

Looks like some one at Aussie post is nicking shaft tips. Twice a pair of R11 tips were lost/never delivered to me.

I've lost 3 packages from those bastards

Yours weren't shaft tips as well by any chance Eldrick?

Vice MC
6th December 2012, 03:07 PM
Is there anything i can do about it do you know?

mike
6th December 2012, 08:17 PM
Vice MC, I'm pretty sure the only way you can track or find the whereabouts of an AusPost package is if it's registered mail.

sms316
6th December 2012, 08:18 PM
Saturation coverage of the Morcombe funeral. Enough already.

Iain
6th December 2012, 08:21 PM
****ing Jetstar.....

Daves
6th December 2012, 08:40 PM
Saturation coverage of the Morcombe funeral. Enough already.

I thought you would be out there booking the mourners' illegally parked cars.

sms316
6th December 2012, 08:42 PM
I thought you would be out there booking the mourners' illegally parked cars. The Morcombe Foundation office in Maroochydore was a favourite haunt until I got told to leave it alone.

AndyP
6th December 2012, 08:51 PM
Saturation coverage of the Morcombe funeral. Enough already.I'm sure the coverage will stop after this funeral.......not.

Eldrick
6th December 2012, 09:20 PM
Try having them loosing an item twice in a row :x.

Looks like some one at Aussie post is nicking shaft tips. Twice a pair of R11 tips were lost/never delivered to me.

Yours weren't shaft tips as well by any chance Eldrick?

nope mine was aquatic mosses

Haystacks
6th December 2012, 09:57 PM
nope mine was aquatic mosses

Wasn't sent in a boogie board bag was it?

dc68
6th December 2012, 10:26 PM
He said aquatic, not hydroponic!!!

LeftyHoges
6th December 2012, 11:13 PM
Having to "dull it down" for a local government corporate golf day tomorrow.

Plus having to get up at 5AM for said golf day.

But then again being paid to play golf is not so bad, is it? :-)

Webster
7th December 2012, 07:08 AM
Whereabouts Lefty?

Vice MC
7th December 2012, 07:16 AM
Your not gonna like todays front page of Courier Mail sms....

AndyP
7th December 2012, 07:37 AM
I'm expecting full twitter updates of the whole "event".

PerryGroves
7th December 2012, 07:43 AM
Having to "dull it down" for a local government corporate golf day tomorrow.

Plus having to get up at 5AM for said golf day.

But then again being paid to play golf is not so bad, is it? :-)

A big dislike on behalf of the rate payers

sms316
7th December 2012, 08:24 AM
Your not gonna like todays front page of Courier Mail sms.... Imagine what Sunshine Coast local media is like. It was raining this morning when I got fuel and the moll behind the counter said that she hoped the rain stops for the Morcombes. FFS.

sms316
7th December 2012, 08:59 AM
Agreed SMS..those people have had life sooooo easy for the past decade. That's not the point. Just let it go and let the kid rest in peace. Media whores.

Jarro
7th December 2012, 09:02 AM
It was the parents wish that the media kept the story alive..... trying to help raise awareness about child abduction.

sms316
7th December 2012, 09:07 AM
It was the parents wish that the media kept the story alive..... trying to help raise awareness about child abduction.
Is it poor form to be cynical and think that the more media they get, the more the foundation gets attention and obviously they draw a wage off that?

Eldrick
7th December 2012, 09:16 AM
Is it poor form to be cynical and think that the more media they get, the more the foundation gets attention and obviously they draw a wage off that?

No. I know of a family that were paying their mortgage and buying plasma tv's from a high profile fundraising campaign

Marto65
7th December 2012, 09:36 AM
I think your skills would be better spent towards your other posting strengths Shauny....."strong in the doggy".....Gympie bogans" and cheese posts.
Cut the Morecomes some slack.

+1.

mike
7th December 2012, 10:25 AM
I think your skills would be better spent towards your other posting strengths Shauny....."strong in the doggy".....Gympie bogans" and cheese posts.Cut the Morecomes some slack. +1 except for the blue cheese posts. They're starting to get a bit tiresome.

sms316
7th December 2012, 10:35 AM
+1 except for the blue cheese posts. They're starting to get a bit tiresome. Did you ever read that link?

mike
7th December 2012, 10:37 AM
Negative.

sms316
7th December 2012, 10:38 AM
Negative. No wonder you don't appreciate blue cheese posts then.

LeftyHoges
7th December 2012, 01:38 PM
Whereabouts Lefty?

Royal Warrnambool Jack, just finished. Myself and a 28 handicapper had 70 in a 2 man ambrose. Left a lot of shots out there. :-(

AndyP
7th December 2012, 02:17 PM
Too many Morcombe statuses on Facebook.

LeftyHoges
7th December 2012, 09:04 PM
See how much I had to "dress down". Didn't feel right at all...

sms316
7th December 2012, 09:09 PM
Suits you.

timah!
7th December 2012, 09:28 PM
The tattsbet app telling me I can't use it to place a bet on the overall winner on the Aussie golf.

kev
8th December 2012, 06:35 AM
See how much I had to "dress down". Didn't feel right at all...

Those blue knee length shorts look good on you.

sms316
11th December 2012, 07:21 AM
Working two jobs. The days of walking out the door at 6:45am and coming home at 12:15am are seriously friggin numbered.

Sydney Hacker
11th December 2012, 07:33 AM
Working two jobs. The days of walking out the door at 6:45am and coming home at 12:15am are seriously friggin numbered.That would seriously suck, but I guess it is the price for living the dream on the Sunny Coast...

PeteyD
11th December 2012, 07:36 AM
He could move back to Canberra.

sms316
11th December 2012, 07:44 AM
That would seriously suck, but I guess it is the price for living the dream on the Sunny Coast...No. It's the price for the bride only working three days a week so she can spend some time with the kids.
He could move back to Canberra.Canberra is a great place to live. The weather sucks the big one though.

Grunt
11th December 2012, 07:48 AM
Have to agree with SH on that one.

PeteyD
11th December 2012, 07:55 AM
What is the second job? What complements being a parking nazi?

Sydney Hacker
11th December 2012, 07:57 AM
ATO Auditor?

sms316
11th December 2012, 08:01 AM
What is the second job? What complements being a parking nazi? Nothing to be proud of. Nightfill at Woolies. Been doing it for 12 months.

Monsta
11th December 2012, 08:11 AM
Canberra is a great place to live. The weather sucks the big one though.

Only in winter when its -4deg. Always fun playing golf whenyou cant feel your fingers or toes.....

sms316
11th December 2012, 08:16 AM
Only in winter when its -4deg. Always fun playing golf whenyou cant feel your fingers or toes..... Yeah but you come from Orange. Canberra is balmy compared to that joint.

Monsta
11th December 2012, 08:23 AM
Yeah but you come from Orange. Canberra is balmy compared to that joint.

Dont tell everybody !!!!! Now no-one will talk to me...........

LeftyHoges
15th December 2012, 12:26 PM
Purchasing items from Rivers.

Ugh, I feel dirty...

Cosmopolite
15th December 2012, 01:06 PM
Purchasing items from Rivers.

Ugh, I feel dirty...

uh oh, where is the class Lefty?

AndyP
15th December 2012, 01:22 PM
Shut down the Ask Lefty thread.

3Puttpete
15th December 2012, 01:53 PM
Purchasing items from Rivers.Ugh, I feel dirty... Someone's gotta pay for the ads

LeftyHoges
15th December 2012, 02:04 PM
The things we do to stop jock rot. :-(

If they don't work I'm going to really enjoy pissing on them and setting them on fire. Looking forward to it in fact.

sms316
15th December 2012, 02:08 PM
No shame in Rivers jocks. Easily the best around.

LeftyHoges
15th December 2012, 02:13 PM
No shame in Rivers jocks. Easily the best around.

We'll see. We'll see.

If they're not I'm gonna be very disappoint in a number of people.

We'll see.

:lol:

Marto65
17th December 2012, 07:07 AM
Funerals.

sms316
17th December 2012, 07:16 AM
Funerals. Long day ahead mate?

Marto65
17th December 2012, 08:35 AM
Maybe ... should be ok.

The wake will be the first beer he ever bought me ... ;)

3Puttpete
17th December 2012, 06:45 PM
My inability to play a disaster free round. After 4 months of regular golf for the first time in my life I've proven to myself I can play decent (not looking for great) golf for more than half a round but there are always a few absolutely shocking holes.

Yesterday I played Gainsborough and the round included 7 pars and 4 bogeys, 4 over for 11 holes but the other 7 were 24 over.

In another couple of months this will belong in the things that piss me off thread but for now it's ok here.

Disclosure - was off the white tees but for the purpose of the exercise I think that's irrelevant.

Monsta
17th December 2012, 06:58 PM
My inability to play a disaster free round. After 4 months of regular golf for the first time in my life I've proven to myself I can play decent (not looking for great) golf for more than half a round but there are always a few absolutely shocking holes.

Yesterday I played Gainsborough and the round included 7 pars and 4 bogeys, 4 over for 11 holes but the other 7 were 24 over.

In another couple of months this will belong in the things that piss me off thread but for now it's ok here.

Disclosure - was off the white tees but for the purpose of the exercise I think that's irrelevant.

Stick with it 3putt, it will come. I have been playing every weekend for the last 3 years and still find it hard to string 18 holes together

Webster
17th December 2012, 07:38 PM
You guys should take a few weeks off. Then give up for good.

3Puttpete
17th December 2012, 09:53 PM
You guys should take a few weeks off. Then give up for good. Another quality post. Thanks Jack

3Puttpete
17th December 2012, 09:55 PM
Stick with it 3putt, it will come. I have been playing every weekend for the last 3 years and still find it hard to string 18 holes together Hopefully time will help sort it out, I just hope it's not 10 years!

markTHEblake
17th December 2012, 11:33 PM
If anyone could play a disaster free round then they would be on a lower handicap. Then they would be whining about smaller disasters.

haysey
18th December 2012, 07:24 AM
Nipple chafe...

Marto65
18th December 2012, 07:45 AM
Nipple chafe...

Photos?

sms316
18th December 2012, 08:04 AM
Nipple chafe... Hmmm... Lactating mummy...

Dcanto
18th December 2012, 09:52 AM
Nipple chafe... Is there such a thing as tradie-pasties?

graham_w
21st December 2012, 05:05 PM
Just went to grab the driver with my new AD DI 7X shaft out of the bag and found this.

I'm very dislike right now.

chappy1970
21st December 2012, 05:11 PM
Graham that is bad news.

popper81
21st December 2012, 05:23 PM
Wtf? How? That sucks!!!

Lagerlover
21st December 2012, 05:29 PM
That's not good. I feel for you.

Probably too late to post Santa a letter. Have you got his email address?

Jarro
21st December 2012, 05:41 PM
Bad luck Graham :(

graham_w
21st December 2012, 05:49 PM
Yes it sucks. Normally I put the cover on the bag and it keeps all the clubs in. Today in a hurry I just put them in the car. The driver mustve come out and been broken either in transit or when ive taken them out of the car. Guess who's going to be extra careful in future??

I'm shattered. Was about to write up a post saying how good it was. At least I got value out of it - one range session and 18 holes. :rolleyes:

I have Santas details. He gave me the shaft as a pre xmas present. Ill see if his elves can repair it.

hocko
21st December 2012, 05:52 PM
Just went to grab the driver with my new AD DI 7X shaft out of the bag and found this.

Oh no! Elves won't be able to repair it but hopefully they have some more in Santa's sack

Lagerlover
21st December 2012, 06:28 PM
Top shelf alignment stick though!

AO85
21st December 2012, 06:46 PM

Mate that is really crappy. You going to get another one?

Dotty
21st December 2012, 07:02 PM
You can fix that with a Harrison Shotmaker and Araldite. ;)

Commiserations.

graham_w
21st December 2012, 07:12 PM
Top shelf alignment stick though!

Top shelf comedy. You come up with your own stuff?

graham_w
21st December 2012, 07:13 PM
No

mike
21st December 2012, 07:55 PM
Just went to grab the driver with my new AD DI 7X shaft out of the bag and found this.21437I'm very dislike right now. Sorry but I lol'd. Catching the first bus to hell.

Iain
21st December 2012, 08:01 PM
Working Xmas day at 1500hrs...

mike
21st December 2012, 08:04 PM
Who tf catches a train on Christmas day?

Iain
21st December 2012, 08:06 PM
Not many at all... But mostly drunks.

markTHEblake
21st December 2012, 08:09 PM
I don't get how a club can snap in half just lying about inside a golf bag.

graham_w
21st December 2012, 08:09 PM
Sorry but I lol'd. Catching the first bus to hell.

Yeah its ****ing hilarious.

graham_w
21st December 2012, 08:16 PM
If you dont get it you never will

markTHEblake
21st December 2012, 08:24 PM
That's what I read. I don't get it.

Monsta
21st December 2012, 08:35 PM

Duct tape????

Lobsta
21st December 2012, 11:03 PM
Or a driver shaft for midgets!

Put in a feature request for a midget only section of the pro shop sub forum. You'll move it in no time.

Build it and they will come.

Dazza
21st December 2012, 11:32 PM
Unapproved Alias accounts.

Tom Waterhouse
21st December 2012, 11:34 PM
+1

jaybam
21st December 2012, 11:37 PM
Unapproved Alias accounts. Wonder who they are targeting this time with another new rule? There had to be a reason for it all of a sudden.

sms316
21st December 2012, 11:39 PM
Wonder who they are targeting this time with another new rule? There had to be a reason for it all of a sudden. I think it is pretty obvious and fair enough.

jaybam
21st December 2012, 11:41 PM
I think it is pretty obvious and fair enough. What are you going to do with your alias mate?

God
21st December 2012, 11:42 PM
Wow!

sms316
21st December 2012, 11:42 PM
What are you going to do with your alias mate? I'm more concerned about myself since I am one of AndyP aliases.

jaybam
21st December 2012, 11:43 PM
Lol.

The Devil
21st December 2012, 11:44 PM
Wow! Shuddup homo.

markTHEblake
22nd December 2012, 12:45 AM
What are you going to do with your alias mate?

sms has got a mate?

Iain
22nd December 2012, 07:25 AM
I think it is pretty obvious and fair enough. It's it still up, or is it something else I've missed on Ozgolf.

Dotty
22nd December 2012, 07:35 AM
It's it still up, or is it something else I've missed on Ozgolf.
It's probably the seller(s) from Gatton.

LeftyHoges
22nd December 2012, 08:58 AM
Hangovers. Ewwwwwww.

Iain
22nd December 2012, 09:19 AM
Oh of course.

sms316
22nd December 2012, 09:25 AM
Cracking a beer at 8am and then being informed by the bride that she won't be driving me to/from golf today.

AndyP
22nd December 2012, 09:43 AM
The alias rule has been discussed for ages. Let's not forget zigwah's alias accounts.

Iain
22nd December 2012, 09:44 AM
I've got no idea who anybody is in this place.

AndyP
22nd December 2012, 09:47 AM
Bruce is marktheblake.

WBennett
22nd December 2012, 09:48 AM
I am MarktheBlake? And KristianJ. And BrisWesty.

Dotty
22nd December 2012, 09:50 AM
I'm Brian.

sms316
22nd December 2012, 09:52 AM
I'm not God, but it is not unusual to think that I am.

Dotty
22nd December 2012, 09:59 AM
I'm not God, but it is not unusual to think that I am.
Only the true messiah denies his divinity.

AndyP
22nd December 2012, 11:03 AM
I am definitely not God, but we share an IP address.

Johnny Canuck
22nd December 2012, 11:06 AM
The alias rule has been discussed for ages. Let's not forget zigwah's alias accounts.

Yep, TittiesAllISeeRBalls, Uncle Chop Chop and Dave1.

dc68
22nd December 2012, 11:22 AM
Working Xmas day at 1500hrs...

+1 but at 1030 to 2000 and the same on Boxing Day. The tax man is gonna love me. :(

kev
22nd December 2012, 11:36 AM
I'm Brian.

No, you're a very naughty boy.

sms316
22nd December 2012, 12:10 PM
+1 but at 1030 to 2000 and the same on Boxing Day. The tax man is gonna love me. :( Anyone will love you for an hourly rate.

Marto65
22nd December 2012, 12:17 PM
Cracking a beer at 8am and then being informed by the bride that she won't be driving me to/from golf today.

Then tell her to iron your clothes and make your dinner. And pay for the taxi. Beotch.

Eag's
22nd December 2012, 12:34 PM
+1 but at 1030 to 2000 and the same on Boxing Day. The tax man is gonna love me. :(

I am working the same, but you can add New years day as well :(

Marto65
23rd December 2012, 08:44 AM
The Sunday Telegraph today has a picture of Lara Bingle. She's not even in a swimsuit.

I'm sick of having her rammed down my throat by the various media and I'm writing to News Limited now to have the situation reversed.

idgolfguy
23rd December 2012, 08:53 AM
The Sunday Telegraph today has a picture of Lara Bingle. She's not even in a swimsuit.
What was the point of having her on then? She had no other added-value.

jaybam
27th December 2012, 10:25 AM
Cortisone injections in the elbow instead of playing golf with a couple of nice blokes. I think even five hours on the course with lager would be less painful.

Marto65
27th December 2012, 01:05 PM
Cortisone injections in the elbow instead of playing golf with a couple of nice blokes. I think even five hours on the course with lager would be less painful.

Masturbating injury?

jaybam
27th December 2012, 01:18 PM
Masturbating injury? Yup.

Lagerlover
27th December 2012, 01:54 PM
I'm flattered!

sms316
27th December 2012, 02:02 PM
I'm flattered! Was jaybam thinking about you when he got injured?

Lagerlover
27th December 2012, 02:04 PM
Nothing would surprise me with that sick little manchild

jaybam
27th December 2012, 02:22 PM
Was jaybam thinking about you when he got injured? Naked even none the less.

sms316
27th December 2012, 04:10 PM
Naked even none the less. Baby oil or raspberry jelly?

PeteyD
27th December 2012, 08:39 PM
Peeled mangos

Ronny
27th December 2012, 08:49 PM
Or a driver shaft for midgets!I didn't realise jarro needed a new driver!

sms316
21st February 2013, 03:47 PM
You are spud.

timah!
21st February 2013, 09:07 PM
Cold chicken in a chicken caesar salad.

markTHEblake
21st February 2013, 09:19 PM
Thanks for bringing it up SMS I missed this gem.

What an absolute honour to be named in this triumvirate, although there is a few more you missed.

LeftyHoges
25th January 2014, 11:36 PM
Tequila shots. And they dislike me at a similar level too.

markTHEblake
25th January 2014, 11:43 PM
Well that explains the post binging then. leftyhoges is smashed

LeftyHoges
25th January 2014, 11:44 PM
Well that explains the post binging then. leftyhoges is smashed

Doing a search for "things that" brings up some GREAT results.

PeteyD
26th January 2014, 07:26 AM
Hope the tiles were comfy.

KristianJ
26th January 2014, 08:45 AM
Doing a search for "things that" brings up some GREAT results. You're all set if you ever get an invitation to appear on 8 Out Of 10 Cats...

solarbear
26th January 2014, 04:23 PM
I really don't have the balance or flexi ility to crouch on the toilet seat and do my business like in the picture.

Waddzy
27th January 2014, 09:25 PM
Australia Day hangovers....
Sleeping on tiles ( I feel your pain lefty)

LeftyHoges
27th January 2014, 10:47 PM
Australia Day hangovers....
Sleeping on tiles ( I feel your pain lefty)

We now share a special and sacred bond waddzy.

Ill show you the 'special handshake' in a weeks time.

Yossarian
27th January 2014, 11:41 PM
I fell asleep in the bathroom a month ago, am I in?

LeftyHoges
27th January 2014, 11:48 PM
How long were you out for?

Yossarian
27th January 2014, 11:50 PM
Bout an hour, I think. I really have no way of knowing.

LeftyHoges
27th January 2014, 11:53 PM
I'm calling a minimum 4-hour stay for membership.

Sorry Yoss.

Yossarian
27th January 2014, 11:53 PM
Thats ok, it was really comfy.

PeteyD
28th January 2014, 12:05 AM
Public toilet in a train station?

WBennett
28th January 2014, 08:30 AM
In a bathtub. My now wife put a blanket over me after realising I wasnt waking up any time soon.

simmsy
28th January 2014, 08:41 AM
I fell asleep in the bathroom a month ago, am I in?

Fell asleep in toilet at Cott surf club a NY many moons ago. Missed midnight woke up when the cleaners were banging on the stall door trying to clean it.

Ashes
28th January 2014, 09:05 AM
Fell asleep on a park bench one NY. Woke up when the sun was coming up and had no idea where I was or how I got there.

Did the same again the next year, this time I woke up on a public bus.

LeftyHoges
28th January 2014, 09:08 AM
You're all a bunch of pissheads.

Marto65
28th January 2014, 09:11 AM
Fell into a tequila induced coma in a carpark once at Parramatta Leagues Club.

BUSHY
28th January 2014, 09:12 AM

Haven't we all? I used to love that place.

JADO75
28th January 2014, 09:18 AM

$1 drinks at Kicks Nightclub? Geez I miss that place & its sticky floors

simmsy
28th January 2014, 09:20 AM
Sounds like Arcadia back in the day.
If u were there early enough in the night u could smell the vomit on the carpet from previous night.
:(

3Puttpete
28th January 2014, 09:40 AM
In a bathtub. My now wife put a blanket over me after realising I wasnt waking up any time soon.

Did this once on a weekend in Townsville. Couldn't scratch myself and went back to hotel early. Must have decided to have a bath...

Mate came home and saw me asleep, pulled the plug out so I didn't drown, went to bed and left me there.

goughy
28th January 2014, 10:25 AM
Set a record for amount of time throwing up at the Steele Rudd dorm toilets at the USQ in 1991. I didn't live there, was just throwing up there.

Waddzy
28th January 2014, 10:30 AM
We now share a special and sacred bond waddzy.

Ill show you the 'special handshake' in a weeks time.

Lookin forward to it brother.. I woke up at around 8am the next morning too , solid 7 hour sleep on the tiles. The missus wasnt impressed and im still struggling hard today even after knocking out 10 hours sleep last night.. oh man.

wazandnic
28th January 2014, 10:31 AM
$1 drinks at Kicks Nightclub? Geez I miss that place & its sticky floors

haha Ditto to that.

That smell as you were walking up the stairs. Amazing how quickly you got used to it though.

markTHEblake
28th January 2014, 01:57 PM
Mate came home and saw me asleep, pulled the plug out so I didn't drown, went to bed and left me there.That could have been complicated depending on where the plug was.

sms316
28th January 2014, 02:16 PM
That could have been complicated depending on where the plug was. http://youtu.be/IzxkJETW7lg

3Puttpete
28th January 2014, 02:20 PM
That could have been complicated depending on where the plug was.

No dramas with the plug but he looked for the soap for a while. In my haze I remember gearing "where's the soap?" a lot

BUSHY
29th January 2014, 08:17 AM
I am really getting sick and tired of people who continually 'fear monger' every time there is a tropical low off the coast. Proclaiming to their Facebook friends that they're 'battening down the hatches' and are preparing their cyclone kits just so they can get a dozen people to comment and profess their own fear and well wishes.

Gives me the shits!

haysey
29th January 2014, 08:33 AM
I am really getting sick and tired of people who continually 'fear monger' every time there is a tropical low off the coast. Proclaiming to their Facebook friends that they're 'battening down the hatches' and are preparing their cyclone kits just so they can get a dozen people to comment and profess their own fear and well wishes.

Gives me the shits!

Agreed. Couple that with not being able to get near a shop without getting trampled by people panic buying shit.

BUSHY
29th January 2014, 09:07 AM
Agreed. Couple that with not being able to get near a shop without getting trampled by people panic buying shit.

No bread left at Coles Mt Sheridan.

backintheswing
29th January 2014, 11:34 AM
Imagine if it was actually headed your way. What about the fact that the bureau has moved the crossing point about 300 kms further south in 12 or so hours. They seriously have no idea.

BUSHY
29th January 2014, 11:50 AM
It wouldn't matter. People will still be trying to ramp up the fear factor. I'm not just talking about the media but people who have lived here for decades, it's like they NEED the drama in their life or for their southern relatives to feel scared for them on social media. FFS, it is pathetic. However I will point out that the rain combined with the highest tides of the Year will cause flooding in the traditional low lying areas and those people should be preparing. I've lived here for only 8 years so maybe I'm wrong, but I think l my background allows me to be rational and prepared at the same time without diving off a cliff with anxiety and shouting from the mountain "THERE'S A FN CYCLONE COMING."

markTHEblake
29th January 2014, 01:32 PM
When I was living in Darwin we would always make sure we had plenty of beer whenever a cyclone was coming.

3Puttpete
29th January 2014, 01:34 PM
When I was living in Darwin we would always make sure we had plenty of beer whenever a cyclone was coming.

And gas for the BBQ. Not because we were worried about no electricity, just so we could have a BBQ

markTHEblake
29th January 2014, 01:36 PM
Nup. Don't ever remember buying gas or stocking up on food. Unless the cyclone was coming on a payday.

mike
29th January 2014, 08:20 PM
beetroot

goughy
29th January 2014, 08:32 PM
Love beetroot, specially on a burger.

WBennett
29th January 2014, 08:34 PM
Riding into a 40kmh headwind on a 39 degree day. Give me minus five every time

mrbluu
29th January 2014, 09:21 PM
Love beetroot, specially on a burger.

A burger is not a burger without beetroot, pineapple and bacon!!!

WBennett
29th January 2014, 09:32 PM
A burger is not a burger without beetroot, pineapple and bacon!!! Respect

Steve57
29th January 2014, 09:34 PM
You forgot the egg Bluu!!

timah!
29th January 2014, 09:43 PM

Respect

Fat Bastards...UNITE!

3Puttpete
29th January 2014, 09:45 PM

Correct

Respect

Indeed

More correct

Haystacks
29th January 2014, 10:04 PM
You can beat a drum and you can beat an egg, but you can't beet a root

live4golf
30th January 2014, 12:02 AM
Getting news that our German Shepherd tried to jump a fence and got himself impaled on it. Poor boy was in a great deal of pain...apparently he is stable but not out of the woods

Sad Panda

LeftyHoges
30th January 2014, 12:05 AM
Getting news that our German Shepherd tried to jump a fence and got himself impaled on it. Poor boy was in a great deal of pain...apparently he is stable but not out of the woods

Sad Panda

Shit, that sucks L4G, horrible to hear and see. All the best mate.

live4golf
30th January 2014, 12:11 AM
I should add that it missed all critical bits, the only issue is that he seems to have no movement in his rear legs, could be due to the drugs he got. We hope that he gets movement in at least one, I really don't want to think about that decision we'd need to make if both his rear legs don't work.

Thanks Lefty.

timah!
30th January 2014, 12:24 AM
:( That's terrible news L4G.

Our dog is a nutter who can actually jump a 6ft fence (even with additional lattice) and it's always a worry.
In fact our dog is so nuts that even putting her in a garage with a shut door just meant an opportunity to smash through it.

Hopefully your pup pulls through ok. Best wishes...

mrbluu
30th January 2014, 12:45 AM
Shit L4G I hope he pulls thru....

Haystacks
30th January 2014, 05:58 AM
All the best L4G

Tongueboy
30th January 2014, 07:00 AM
Respect

+1

goughy
30th January 2014, 07:42 AM
Bloody awful mate.

Dotty
30th January 2014, 07:49 AM
I hope he gets well soon.

oldracer
30th January 2014, 09:43 AM
Why for the life of me do guys smoke while at the driving range??? Bloke yesterday had a durrie in his gob while pumping out wedges and the smoke was coming my way, shoulda give him the wattup but kept it closed, won't next time

3Puttpete
30th January 2014, 10:53 AM
You should have told him to take it inside

oldracer
30th January 2014, 01:05 PM

Sad PandaHope all goes well

oldracer
30th January 2014, 01:07 PM
You should have told him to take it insideyep should have but not sure if the range is a no smoking area, even the ass pro was down there chuffing away between clubs.......WTF!

Haystacks
30th January 2014, 03:20 PM
yep should have but not sure if the range is a no smoking area, even the ass pro was down there chuffing away between clubs.......WTF!

Ass pro? Was rubes there?

Yossarian
30th January 2014, 03:21 PM
:lol:

simmsy
30th January 2014, 03:29 PM
Why for the life of me do guys smoke while at the driving range??? Bloke yesterday had a durrie in his gob while pumping out wedges and the smoke was coming my way, shoulda give him the wattup but kept it closed, won't next time

Yeah can't stand those pricks that smoke outdoors, should ban it.

Maybe u should of moved upwind of him. Or maybe gone inside and complained to the management for the guy that was smoking in the outdoor areas away from the clubhouse.

Johnny Canuck
30th January 2014, 04:04 PM

Maybe u should of moved upwind of him. Or maybe gone inside and complained to the management for the guy that was smoking in the outdoor areas away from the clubhouse.

Agreed.

I hate smoking but outdoors in that scenario is fair game.

oldracer
30th January 2014, 04:20 PM

Maybe u should of moved upwind of him. Or maybe gone inside and complained to the management for the guy that was smoking in the outdoor areas away from the clubhouse.Almost fair call, should he have moved downwind of the rest of us if he knew he was going to smoke as I was there in the first place but I guess a lot of smokers don't give a sh!t. Last thing I want to do is whiff smoke while I'm shanking the sh!t out of my 5 iron!!!!

live4golf
31st January 2014, 09:36 PM

Sad Panda

Went to see Max today and he has picked up a heap. He had surgery yesterday, got opened up and had some significant muscle damage and separation from the skin. He is heavily bruised but was happy to see us, is walking and ate something with us there. Still not officially 'out of the woods' but the vet is very happy with his recovery.

Happy Panda

Hatchman
31st January 2014, 09:42 PM
That's good news live4.

mrbluu
31st January 2014, 10:05 PM
Awesome!!!

Waddzy
18th February 2014, 09:18 PM
Buying a replacement car.. Too many to pick from and I have no idea what I actually want / works well with my budget.. Would of been much easier if my car lasted another year for me to buy near new.

mike
18th February 2014, 09:24 PM
Happy to give advice Waddzy. PM any questions, no matter how stupid. :)

Lagerlover
18th February 2014, 09:35 PM

Should've starting eating something in front of him...that'd piss him off!!

Lagerlover
18th February 2014, 09:38 PM
Happy to give advice Waddzy. PM any questions, no matter how stupid. :)

Is that just for Waddzy, or can everyone have a go?

Dotty
18th February 2014, 09:40 PM
Is that just for Waddzy, or can everyone have a go?
Quoted, just in case Mike has Lagerlover on ignore.

Lagerlover
18th February 2014, 09:41 PM
Quoted, just in case Mike has Lagerlover on ignore.

Good thinking Dot, thanks.