PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Left-handed putter & wedge (Brisbane)

verid
23rd November 2012, 04:31 PM
Ahoy,

I'm looking for some left-handed clubs for a beginner friend, particularly a putter and a wedge.

He's a sporadic beginner, so the cheaper and nastier the better!

Length: any close to standard
Flex: any
Condition: any not broken and less rust than the Titanic

Price: hopefully low - mostly asking you guys with old clubs you want to get rid of

Preferably for pickup in or around Brisbane.

If you could list details here or PM me and include your mobile number, we can do it quick (he wants to play this weekend).

Very grateful for any assistance in getting this guy addicted.

Dotty
23rd November 2012, 04:38 PM
If you've got scuba gear, there is a free lefty Odyssey SRT putter up at Pelican Waters. :)

sms316
23rd November 2012, 04:39 PM
If you've got scuba gear, there is a free lefty Odyssey SRT putter up at Pelican Waters. :) Ahem, "Lake Odyssey". Not to be confused with Vokey Waters (just left of #5).

PushDraw
23rd November 2012, 04:46 PM
I've got an Adams A7 60 series putter, about 6/10 condition, good enough for a beginner anyway. I'm in Caloundra, you can have it for nothing if your mate feels like a bit of a drive.

verid
23rd November 2012, 06:50 PM
If you've got scuba gear, there is a free lefty Odyssey SRT putter up at Pelican Waters. :smile:

Probably need a harpoon too in case Greg is down there.

I've got an Adams A7 60 series putter, about 6/10 condition, good enough for a beginner anyway. I'm in Caloundra, you can have it for nothing if your mate feels like a bit of a drive.

That's generous! But with the price of fuel I don't think we'll be able to make it.