PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Golf voucher- Devilbend Golf course

goldykumar
5th November 2012, 11:07 AM
Golf voucher to play the beautiful Devilbend Golf course. The voucher value is $78.

It includes:
- one round of 18 holes of Golf & beer for 2 people.

This voucher was purchased from Groupon. The voucher expires on 31/11/12. Its valid to play between Sunday-Friday only. I will email the voucher to the buyer.

goldykumar
5th November 2012, 11:08 AM
Bump- $30 for the voucher.

Lagerlover
5th November 2012, 01:19 PM
Nice offering mate, is it a similar deal to this exactly the same deal as what you're offering...

http://www.groupon.com.au/deals/melbourne/Devil-Bend-Golf-Club/716310132

seriously! You can't even use postage as an excuse.

3Puttpete
5th November 2012, 01:25 PM
Expiry date is a concern

spanner039
5th November 2012, 01:58 PM
Nice offering mate, is it a similar deal to this exactly the same deal as what you're offering...

http://www.groupon.com.au/deals/melbourne/Devil-Bend-Golf-Club/716310132

seriously! You can't even use postage as an excuse.

Sorry LL, the real concern here is the lack of comments for the picture of the laser hair removal.........

Lagerlover
5th November 2012, 02:02 PM
Sorry LL, the real concern here is the lack of comments for the picture of the laser hair removal.........

Too true Spanner, I don't even look anymore... I tire easily.

and the fact that they have pictured three beers, when they're only offering two...

chinaski
5th November 2012, 02:05 PM
This is my home course and it's in great nick now the sun has come out down the peninsular. Challenging course and not for the unfit!

goldykumar
5th November 2012, 07:00 PM
Nice offering mate, is it a similar deal to this exactly the same deal as what you're offering...http://www.groupon.com.au/deals/melbourne/Devil-Bend-Golf-Club/716310132seriously! You can't even use postage as an excuse.Yes, thats the one, apologies buddy & how selfish of me. I thought I paid $30 not $29. Nevertheless, great work Sherlock.

chinaski
5th November 2012, 10:27 PM
So, given the expiry and the fact you paid $29 - maybe you should offer it for $20????

goldykumar
6th November 2012, 04:13 PM
So, given the expiry and the fact you paid $29 - maybe you should offer it for $20???? Yeah, nah. That's for the advise though. Very helpful people on this forum :)

Johnny Canuck
6th November 2012, 04:43 PM
Why would someone buy yours for the same price that they could get one with a much longer usage period?

Serious question.

3Puttpete
6th November 2012, 04:57 PM
Why would someone buy yours for the same price that they could get one with a much longer usage period?Serious question. Like one that expires on 30/2?

Lagerlover
6th November 2012, 04:59 PM
Stand back!!

goldykumar
6th November 2012, 08:29 PM
Why would someone buy yours for the same price that they could get one with a much longer usage period?Serious question.Yes noted, but I'm not obligating anyone, the conditions are stipulated clearly, the onus is upon the buyer. It's not item, it's a voucher- it should not depreciate in value. E.g- store voucher value $100, expiring tomorrow. Should the store only give u $90 value to spend?

Lagerlover
6th November 2012, 08:46 PM
Read it twice, made no sense, must be my bed time.

Unfortunately, a voucher does decrease in value, however slightly, once expired.

Reading your previous posts in the pro shop, you don't do yourself any favours....take offence when selling, but lowball every time.

3Puttpete
6th November 2012, 08:47 PM
It might be a magic voucher that never expires

Johnny Canuck
6th November 2012, 10:56 PM
Yes noted, but I'm not obligating anyone, the conditions are stipulated clearly, the onus is upon the buyer. It's not item, it's a voucher- it should not depreciate in value. E.g- store voucher value $100, expiring tomorrow. Should the store only give u $90 value to spend?

When you need to move something that is about to expire, you generally reduce the value when there is an equal product with a greater shelf life.

Look at a grocery store and the way they reduce meat.

Realistically, no one will buy the voucher at full price when they can get one with better terms at the same price.

In reality, selling it for $20 is much better than having it expire and be worth nothing.

timah!
6th November 2012, 11:07 PM
Reading your previous posts in the pro shop, you don't do yourself any favours....take offence when selling, but lowball every time.

Ding ding ding. We have a winner!

goldykumar
7th November 2012, 06:49 AM
Read it twice, made no sense, must be my bed time.Unfortunately, a voucher does decrease in value, however slightly, once expired.Reading your previous posts in the pro shop, you don't do yourself any favours....take offence when selling, but lowball every time. Yes mate. Love to meet up with u one day for drink :)

Lagerlover
7th November 2012, 06:56 AM
Yes mate. Love to meet up with u one day for drink :)

Sounds great, maybe we can tie it in with a game of golf...

goldykumar
7th November 2012, 06:59 AM
When you need to move something that is about to expire, you generally reduce the value when there is an equal product with a greater shelf life. Look at a grocery store and the way they reduce meat. Realistically, no one will buy the voucher at full price when they can get one with better terms at the same price. In reality, selling it for $20 is much better than having it expire and be worth nothing. Yes John noted, however I'll let it pass. Thank u though. Atleast ur not a tosser like the rest.

Lagerlover
7th November 2012, 07:03 AM
Why did that even need to be explained to you?

goldykumar
7th November 2012, 07:10 AM
Sounds great, maybe we can tie it in with a game of golf... You name the place, I'll be there with bells on :)

Lagerlover
7th November 2012, 07:13 AM
Careful what you wish for mate...

timah!
7th November 2012, 07:34 AM
At least ur not a tosser like the rest.

Happy for you to peddle your shit elsewhere if you'd like...

BroKar
7th November 2012, 08:01 AM
Someone's a bit precious

goldykumar
7th November 2012, 08:12 AM
Happy for you to peddle your shit elsewhere if you'd like... Nah, this way there will be no one to stir the pot with u blokes.

goldykumar
7th November 2012, 08:13 AM
Careful what you wish for mate... Why don't u grant me my wish...

Lagerlover
7th November 2012, 09:18 AM
Why don't u grant me my wish...

Um...cos I'm straight.

timah!
7th November 2012, 09:19 AM
Someone's a bit precious

That's a bit rich ;)

tommyg
7th November 2012, 09:22 AM
I'll give you $40 for it

goldykumar
7th November 2012, 09:31 AM
Um...cos I'm straight. Lol, u won't be when I'm done with you :)

Lagerlover
7th November 2012, 10:18 AM
hahaha, I'll pay that.

Lagerlover
7th November 2012, 10:20 AM
Lol, u won't be when I'm done with you :)

hahaha, I'll pay that.

goldykumar
7th November 2012, 10:39 AM
hahaha, I'll pay that. Cheers big ears. Have a good one.

goldykumar
7th November 2012, 11:49 AM
I'll give you $40 for itTake it easy big fella. Only asked $29.