PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: The "Pay it Forward" thread!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Captain Nemo
2nd November 2012, 09:13 AM
In lieu of JC missing out on one of Outcasts Stitchback Putter Grips, ive decided to start a "Pay it Forward" thread!
Not sure if this will work, but lets give it a go.
Ill start the ball rolling with a Gripmaster Stitchback Putter Grip
JC has first option
Ill post to him at no cost, i dont want anything in return.
If JC decides he wants to keep it, id like him to inturn put something up in the Pro Shop to give away free.
If JC decides he deosnt want it, he then forwards it on to the next guy who 'DIBS" it and that person starts a free giveway thread?
Lets keep some integrity going, and leave all the bullshit out.
Ive even included a pick to keep Timmy happy!;)
Peace Titty.8-)

meh
2nd November 2012, 09:15 AM
Dibs if JC doesn't want it.

live4golf
2nd November 2012, 09:17 AM
Bloody good idea L. Can we jump on this too? - I have some stuff that can just Nick off

Captain Nemo
2nd November 2012, 09:20 AM
Dibs if JC doesn't want it.
mmmm I should have stipulated Australian Residents only!
:smt044

Captain Nemo
2nd November 2012, 09:22 AM
Bloody good idea L. Can we jump on this too? - I have some stuff that can just Nick off

Absolutely PJ, feel the love brotha!
Im doing it out of the goodness of my own heart, plus its good Karma, and with the Spring Carnival about to hit top gear I need all the Karma i can muster!:lol:

live4golf
2nd November 2012, 09:27 AM
OK, thanks mate.

So I have the world-famous OG Wedges. Both Cleveland Tour Action, 54 and 60 degree. 54 has a S300 shaft, 60 has a TX-90 shaft..both in pretty good nick. These have been around the traps and the only stipulation is they remain in the OG community. They are now free to a good home, same as above...if you take them, offer something else up. Would prefer pick-up, but will post at buyers expense (I am away from office for 2 weeks from Monday)

Please quote this thread in your reply.

Cheers.

Dotty
2nd November 2012, 09:27 AM
Great idea.

We may need to favour regular contributors, over opportunists.
Rather than a minimum number of posts (and post boosting), I suggest a '2 game minimum'. ie. recipients must have participated in at least two games started in the first tee thread.

Captain Nemo
2nd November 2012, 09:31 AM
Good idea Dotty.
OR,
The person who has the said item in possession makes the final decision if the "dibs' person is indeed worthy of the said item...:roll:

tommyg
2nd November 2012, 10:28 AM
OK, thanks mate.So I have the world-famous OG Wedges. Both Cleveland Tour Action, 54 and 60 degree. 54 has a S300 shaft, 60 has a TX-90 shaft..both in pretty good nick. These have been around the traps and the only stipulation is they remain in the OG community. They are now free to a good home, same as above...if you take them, offer something else up. Would prefer pick-up, but will post at buyers expense (I am away from office for 2 weeks from Monday)Please quote this thread in your reply.Cheers. I'd love to give those wedges a crack....

TourFit
2nd November 2012, 12:21 PM
I'm waiting for Mike to put up one of his tees...

Parks
2nd November 2012, 02:34 PM
Sounds like a good Idea, if anyone has been thinking about trying the reverse taper grips / upside down grips give me a yell. After a bunch of experiments I've got a few sitting in the workshop doing nothing and would be happy to pass them on.

Aussie Based otherwise the postage would kill ya

Parks

mrbluu
2nd November 2012, 02:49 PM
Does a driver shaft I gave away to an Ozgolf memeber a few months ago count??? If it does that I'm assuming that member should pay it forward......

Puji
2nd November 2012, 03:50 PM
I have a few things I would easily pass on. So I'm waiting for people to put something up!!!

mrbluu
2nd November 2012, 03:53 PM
@puji, you can pay my one forward...

aym
2nd November 2012, 04:30 PM
Great idea.

We may need to favour regular contributors, over opportunists.
Rather than a minimum number of posts (and post boosting), I suggest a '2 game minimum'. ie. recipients must have participated in at least two games started in the first tee thread.

Strongly disagree with the 2 game minimum as I will probably never attend a game with you boys, however I am happy to contribute...

I have a old but good condition stand bag with carry strap that Jack gave me (zips and stand all fixed), also a mizuno exzer 3 wood shaft in stiff (white and blue looks awesome) ... and a lot of step tees (for 3 wood length I'd say), pick up in Vic Camberwell..

Peppas
2nd November 2012, 04:54 PM
Does a driver shaft I gave away to an Ozgolf memeber a few months ago count??? If it does that I'm assuming that member should pay it forward......

Haven't recieved the shaft yet but I have paid it forward to another Ozgolfer, though it was non golf related... that counts right? :)

Outcast
2nd November 2012, 05:51 PM

But, Fit, clearly you already have one... Why would you need two?

live4golf
2nd November 2012, 06:19 PM
OK, thanks mate.

So I have the world-famous OG Wedges. Both Cleveland Tour Action, 54 and 60 degree. 54 has a S300 shaft, 60 has a TX-90 shaft..both in pretty good nick. These have been around the traps and the only stipulation is they remain in the OG community. They are now free to a good home, same as above...if you take them, offer something else up. Would prefer pick-up, but will post at buyers expense (I am away from office for 2 weeks from Monday)

Cheers.

Going to tommyg. Thanks.

Dotty
2nd November 2012, 06:25 PM
Strongly disagree with the 2 game minimum as I will probably never attend a game with you boys, however I am happy to contribute...

Coincidentally, Park's offer made me think about this, when having a practice nine this arvo.
Let's make it ... '2 game minimum' and benefactors can take up the free offers.

ps. Thanks for joining in.

olddogmike
2nd November 2012, 06:31 PM
I am retired and cannot afford expensive nomination fees and annual membership fees so I only play at public golf coarses, so I guess that counts me out.:(:(

Johnny Canuck
2nd November 2012, 06:54 PM
Just out at my twins bday party. Will have a look when I get home tonight to see if I have anything kicking around. Liquidation of excess gear happened over the past 3 months.

Dotty
2nd November 2012, 07:02 PM
Don't worry, Mike, keep an eye for WA games in the 1st tee forum, esp. with summer holidays coming up. Or just offload something sitting around in the cupboard.

Speaking of which, sitting unused and unwanted in my box of golf junk ...
1. Yes! magnetic black vinyl putter cover, suitable for a anser-style putter.
2. Set of no-name black neoprene iron covers (3-sw) and a bonus 3 & 4 iron cover.

If anyone wants either item, I can throw it in a post-pak on Monday.

Captain Nemo
2nd November 2012, 08:15 PM
Just out at my twins bday party. Will have a look when I get home tonight to see if I have anything kicking around. Liquidation of excess gear happened over the past 3 months.

Ok JC, so you want the grip?
If so pm me details.....;)
Nice start boys, feel the love....

mrbluu
2nd November 2012, 10:49 PM
Haven't recieved the shaft yet but I have paid it forward to another Ozgolfer, though it was non golf related... that counts right? :)

Doesn't matter that you haven't received it, it still counts....hahaha.....In my eyes it doesn't have to be golf related as long as you are sharing the love!!!

Peppas
2nd November 2012, 10:52 PM
Doesn't matter that you haven't received it, it still counts....hahaha.....In my eyes it doesn't have to be golf related as long as you are sharing the love!!!

haha it will get to me eventually, thanks for that again btw :)

I will pay it on golf related when I get a chance in a few weeks... or months!

Lobsta
3rd November 2012, 12:21 AM
Don't worry, Mike, keep an eye for WA games in the 1st tee forum, esp. with summer holidays coming up. Or just offload something sitting around in the cupboard.

Speaking of which, sitting unused and unwanted in my box of golf junk ...
1. Yes! magnetic black vinyl putter cover, suitable for a anser-style putter.
2. Set of no-name black neoprene iron covers (3-sw) and a bonus 3 & 4 iron cover.

If anyone wants either item, I can throw it in a post-pak on Monday.

Hey Dotty,

I'll take the iron covers if nobody's taken them. I'm noticing a bit of bag chatter on some of my shafts and was thinking about getting a set.

I'm not sure I really have anything worth offering. But in the spirit:

- Srixon Tour Special 10.5* 460cc Driver, RH, Std length, Reg Flex. Would suit a beginner or somebody wanting something to practice Happy Gilmore drives. Good condition except for a few marks on the face that were there when I got the set. Looks like somebody hit a ball with sand stuck to the face. 8/10

tommyg
3rd November 2012, 12:46 AM
As im receiving the wedges ill offer an absolute spin monster of a lobby... an Exotics X-treme spin 60. Its the one with the red weight port in it... come n get it boys. If not local just pay postage and we're good.

mike
3rd November 2012, 01:01 AM
Haha. I still have that exact groove cleaner. I swear it's going to be worth a lot of money some day.

http://www.ozgolf.net/showthread.php/15532-Groove-cleaner

Dotty
3rd November 2012, 08:19 AM
That's the spirit, Lobby.

PM me with an address, and I'll throw them in a postpak on Monday. (And also I'll pop into the bank and deposit SMS's FBC win (insert redfaced smiley).)

olddogmike
3rd November 2012, 11:50 AM
As im receiving the wedges ill offer an absolute spin monster of a lobby... an Exotics X-treme spin 60. Its the one with the red weight port in it... come n get it boys. If not local just pay postage and we're good.
I would not mind having a go with this wedge Tommy

If they are any good to anyone,
I have a Top flite mallet putter and a Wilson Staff sand wedge stiff shaft.

tommyg
3rd November 2012, 03:32 PM
My Karma is in tact... ball tearing spin machine going to olddogmike.

tommyg
4th November 2012, 08:20 PM
Bump...lets keep this going. Cmon olddogmike, considering the wedge you picked up you can do better than those items surely?

gcgolf
5th November 2012, 12:40 AM
Odyssey black series putter #1 35 inch, blue ionic grip

tommyg
5th November 2012, 12:42 AM
Odyssey black series putter #1 35 inch, blue ionic grip

are you serious??? if i didnt already have one. ....Wow. Best Free Sh@T EVER!!

Johnny Canuck
5th November 2012, 12:46 AM
you are kidding? I have longed for one of these for ages! I'll take it if this is truly on offer.

gcgolf
5th November 2012, 01:16 AM
yeh its the older model with the silver 'insert'.

olddogmike
5th November 2012, 11:08 AM
I will add my restored Bullseye putter, and a brand new unused Rossa putter grip.20549

Dotty
5th November 2012, 05:24 PM
you are kidding? I have longed for one of these for ages! I'll take it if this is truly on offer.
I had nine holes with gcgolf and his dad on Friday arvo.

If you're looking to return the favour, his dad could do with a lower launching shaft to try in his new 910 driver.

Johnny Canuck
5th November 2012, 05:49 PM
I am not the guy to be coming to for low launching shafts. Up until recently, I was trying to hit the ball higher and have actually been looking for lower launching stuff myself.

I have an uncut v2 hmoi stiff, but I am unsure of the launch that it provides. If he is interested, he is more than welcome.

gcgolf
5th November 2012, 09:51 PM
Spot on dotty, and mayby some lessons too!

Puji
5th November 2012, 10:28 PM
I will add my restored Bullseye putter, and a brand new unused Rossa putter grip.20549

I'll take this. I'll send you PM :D

I will offer:

Cleveland CG15 zip tour 50* approach wedge. It's the black headed version.

backintheswing
5th November 2012, 10:36 PM
JC, did you grab the black odyssey??

Johnny Canuck
5th November 2012, 10:44 PM
Yes sir.

I have had a quick look through my garage and can throw up a 10.5 degree 2007 Burner TP head in very good condition. Was in my bag until recently. TMs best offering in my opinion.

I also have a few spare putter grips kicking around. Brand new Ping grip with the Pingman and Ping down the front. Blue in colour, Winn style material (might even be made by Winn) .

Oddessy reddish putter grip. I can't remember if it is brand new or almost new.

Will have a better look later as well.

tommyg
5th November 2012, 11:10 PM
How good is this thread???? Nice work everybody!

Baggy
5th November 2012, 11:28 PM
If I'm allowed in this brilliant thread (not played golf with anyone here but bought & sold here), I'd like to throw in an Odyssey White Hot XG #1 35" with original headcover.

This thing is immaculate!

Prefer WAnkers obviously.

olddogmike
6th November 2012, 10:16 AM

I will offer:

I will post the putter to you today, PM sent for address.

Puji
6th November 2012, 10:33 AM
Best thread on oz golf!!!

I will go through my spares and put up something when someone takes the Cleveland wedge.

becaben
6th November 2012, 03:46 PM
If I'm allowed in this brilliant thread (not played golf with anyone here but bought & sold here), I'd like to throw in an Odyssey White Hot XG #1 35" with original headcover.

This thing is immaculate!

Prefer WAnkers obviously.

if you will post to 2578, i'll take this. Pm me postage and bank details if ok.

will post my list once i lok in the spares bag tonight

Baggy
6th November 2012, 04:05 PM
if you will post to 2578, i'll take this. Pm me postage and bank details if ok. will post my list once i lok in the spares bag tonight I'm waiting for a club to arrive this week so I'll use that box.Will PM later today.

rowey
6th November 2012, 04:12 PM

I will offer:

Puji,

I will take the wedge, can PM you postage details.

I can offer:

Titleist 910 Driver H/C
3&4 Iron quick release H/C's
Callaway X-Tour 54 deg with 14 deg bounce

Cheers

Rowey

Lobsta
7th November 2012, 07:13 PM
That's the spirit, Lobby.

PM me with an address, and I'll throw them in a postpak on Monday. (And also I'll pop into the bank and deposit SMS's FBC win (insert redfaced smiley).)

Received mate.

Thanks a bunch.

olddogmike
11th November 2012, 12:45 PM
I guess this idea did not last too long, there has not been any posts here for a week now!!!

Baggy
11th November 2012, 03:14 PM
My Odyssey will be sent on Monday.

Ferrins
11th November 2012, 08:49 PM
I guess this idea did not last too long, there has not been any posts here for a week now!!!
I have a free walking stick to offer to this thread.

golfbound
11th November 2012, 10:14 PM
I have a free walking stick to offer to this thread.

Nice im sure there is a few fogies on here that could use it. :)

TheNuclearOne
11th November 2012, 10:28 PM
Nice im sure there is a few fogies on here that could use it. :)

You're a treasure Ben!

IanO
12th November 2012, 10:08 AM
I have a blue Ping Hoofer carry bag in excellent nick that someone can have. If you are in Melbourne we can arrange a pick-up, if not in Melbourne then you will have to pay the postage.

backintheswing
12th November 2012, 10:30 AM
I have a blue Ping Hoofer carry bag in excellent nick that someone can have. If you are in Melbourne we can arrange a pick-up, if not in Melbourne then you will have to pay the postage.

I will take it Ian, if you can do "depot to depot" with E-go. Last time I sent a bag that way it was around $20.

Puji
12th November 2012, 11:56 AM
Damnit!!

I would have loved that ping bag. My Ogio recently snapped a leg!!

If that falls through: let me know. I can pick up ASAP.

IanO
12th November 2012, 02:38 PM
I will take it Ian, if you can do "depot to depot" with E-go. Last time I sent a bag that way it was around $20.

I will box it up tonight and measure etc and get a quote (but I need to know which depot to send it to :roll: )

timah!
12th November 2012, 02:41 PM
I will box it up tonight and measure etc and get a quote (but I need to know which depot to send it to :roll: )

Will be Mackay for BITS Ian. :)

Ferrins
12th November 2012, 03:15 PM
I have a black guillotine cigar cutter, perfect for the mega toss who smokes a stogie during a round.

backintheswing
12th November 2012, 03:31 PM

On the e-go website it comes up as Mackay - Paget 4740.

IanO
13th November 2012, 08:20 AM
e-go says $40.12 to ship Depot to Depot

backintheswing
13th November 2012, 09:54 AM
I sent you a PM Ian. Happy to go ahead.

backintheswing
13th November 2012, 10:16 AM
I have 3 spare sets of irons at home. Happy to offer one of them. They are Maxflii Revolution, Maxfli Revolution Midsize and Titleist 735CM. I have not checked what shafts are in them, but from memory I think the revo's have R300 and S300 and the CM735's have Rifle 6.5's. They are not in the best of condition though. If anyone is interested I will pull them out, but they are fairly old and at the least the shafts will be rusted and grips need replacing.

Also can offer wedge shafts ( 3 x S300 and 1 x KBS Tour Stiff) in good condition. Were all pulled from Ping Tour-S wedges.

Will also offer a Kasco TF106 Tour Issue 13* 3 wood head.

Puji
13th November 2012, 01:53 PM
Received the restored antique putter from ODM.

It's quite purdy! I'm tempted to give this an actual round. But don't want to ruin it. Will probably stay in the office as a wand ill wave around.

Cheers mate! This thread is brilliant.

Captain Nemo
13th November 2012, 02:05 PM
Bits, id like the KBS Wedge shaft.....;)

backintheswing
13th November 2012, 02:32 PM

All yours L.

Ferrins
13th November 2012, 02:50 PM
Will also offer a Kasco TF106 Tour Issue 13* 3 wood head.[/QUOTE]

That is a rocket!

Captain Nemo
14th November 2012, 09:01 AM
1 sleeve of those X4 Foremost "free" balls.
I’ve been using the X3 a few times, great ball.
Monday I used the X4 at The Lakes with Mackie, Meh and Stu
I was a good 20m behind 2 on a few drives yet the irons and chipping where nice with it.
I couldn’t believe it, as I was driving it pretty well.
Changed ball to a Penta, hit it past them on the next few driver holes, go figure!
Says its designed for swing speeds 105mph+, I’d believe it!

Anyway, ill forward these on as ill never use them.

tommyg
14th November 2012, 09:24 AM
Hey Bits.. i'll take the 3 s300 wedge shafts mate

Anfield
14th November 2012, 10:33 AM
Hey titty, i'll take the foremost balls if you don't mind?

Captain Nemo
14th November 2012, 10:44 AM
Not at all.
Pm and we can workout p/u meet etc.....

backintheswing
14th November 2012, 10:45 AM

No worries Tom. I'll post them this week sometime. Shoot me another PM with your address again.

backintheswing
14th November 2012, 10:46 AM

Send me your address again mate. I just deleted all my PM's the other night.

Baggy
14th November 2012, 07:16 PM
Just picked up a newer model Fli-Hi off tommyg so I'll offer up an older model Fli-Hi II 21* with S300 and tour wrap grip. Probably at least 8/10 condition.

Along with my Odyssey putter, does that mean I can put my hands up for the Kasco head?

aym
14th November 2012, 07:37 PM
I'll have it if possible, already offered stuff on the first page

Baggy
14th November 2012, 07:39 PM
The Kasco or the Fli-Hi?

I'll have it if possible, already offered stuff on the first page

aym
14th November 2012, 07:40 PM
Your fli hi :)

backintheswing
14th November 2012, 07:40 PM

Tommy I only seem to have 2 here. Is that ok?

Baggy
14th November 2012, 07:42 PM
All yours mate.

Shoot me a PM

Your fli hi :)

tommyg
14th November 2012, 08:30 PM
Tommy I only seem to have 2 here. Is that ok?

At the price your charging i reckon i can tolerate that. It'd be really hard to feel ripped off for something thats free.

tommyg
14th November 2012, 08:33 PM
If the kasco is going to baggy chuck it in with my shafts BITS.

backintheswing
14th November 2012, 08:42 PM
The epic arrived today too tommy. The glue is drying as we speak.

Anfield
15th November 2012, 04:54 PM
Ok, my turn to offer up
Ping eye 2+ S wedge original zz lite shaft and original grip (needs replacing)
Nicklaus air max 3wood 15deg with stock fujikura stiff shaft
Harvey penick take dead aim heel shafted putter
can send pics if needed

Ferrins
15th November 2012, 10:00 PM
Ping eye 2+ S wedge original zz lite shaft and original grip (needs replacing)
[/QUOTE]

Nice.

Johnny Canuck
15th November 2012, 11:19 PM
Megawatt will take the eye 2 wedge. He'll be in touch and offer something up later.

backintheswing
16th November 2012, 02:29 PM
At the price your charging i reckon i can tolerate that. It'd be really hard to feel ripped off for something thats free.

Just posted them this morning Tom. Your PM box is full, so clear some space mate:lol:

IanO
16th November 2012, 02:36 PM
Bits - the bag is on its way (finally)

backintheswing
16th November 2012, 02:40 PM
Yes sir.

I have had a quick look through my garage and can throw up a 10.5 degree 2007 Burner TP head in very good condition. Was in my bag until recently. TMs best offering in my opinion.

I also have a few spare putter grips kicking around. Brand new Ping grip with the Pingman and Ping down the front. Blue in colour, Winn style material (might even be made by Winn) .

Oddessy reddish putter grip. I can't remember if it is brand new or almost new.

Will have a better look later as well.

JC, I would be keen on the TP head if you still have it.

Just picked up a newer model Fli-Hi off tommyg so I'll offer up an older model Fli-Hi II 21* with S300 and tour wrap grip. Probably at least 8/10 condition.

Along with my Odyssey putter, does that mean I can put my hands up for the Kasco head?

Kasco is yours if you want it Baggy. Send me some details.

Bits - the bag is on its way (finally)

Thanks Ian.

Johnny Canuck
16th November 2012, 03:07 PM
JC, I would be keen on the TP head if you still have it. Kasco is yours if you want it Baggy. Send me some details. Thanks Ian. Still have it. Send me your details. I won't be able to post it until sometime next.week though.

Captain Nemo
17th November 2012, 07:28 PM
I've got 2 DG S300 wedge shafts.
Just pay shipping....

KristianJ
18th November 2012, 03:39 PM
Okay...done a bit of searching and this is what I have:

- 2 new Golf Pride Tour Tradition putter grips (1 orange, 1 blue, both standard)
- Scotty Cameron Titleist Flag headcover in okay condition (a couple of nicks in the vinyl and embroidering is a little dirty, but velcro straps still good)
- Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead Plus 4+ (16ish* from memory) head only, some paint missing but by no means in bad nick. About 6" of shaft still in.
- Mizuno MP-T raw wedge, originally 53-8 but bent by someone who didn't know what they were doing to about 47 or 48*, and has a lot of offset. R300 shaft and GPTV grip.

Captain Nemo
27th November 2012, 10:59 AM
I've got 2 DG S300 wedge shafts, and T.T TX90 stiff wedge shaft if anyones keen?

hardboiled
27th November 2012, 11:14 AM
I'd take the wedge shafts!

Captain Nemo
27th November 2012, 11:22 AM
Done!

Peppas
5th December 2012, 08:43 PM
I have a free one day entry ticket to the Aust Open if anyone in Wollongong/Sydney wants it. Probably too late for postage but I am in Wollongong or Liverpool with the ticket if someone wants to make some use out of it...

KristianJ
5th December 2012, 09:47 PM
I have a free one day entry ticket to the Aust Open if anyone in Wollongong/Sydney wants it. Probably too late for postage but I am in Wollongong or Liverpool with the ticket if someone wants to make some use out of it...

I'm too busy to try and skip work for the day on Friday, otherwise I'd have jumped on this.

Peppas
5th December 2012, 09:50 PM
I'm too busy to try and skip work for the day on Friday, otherwise I'd have jumped on this.

It can be used on any day, so Sat or Sun as well :)

KristianJ
5th December 2012, 09:52 PM
Sat cricket, Sun family stuff...no biggie. I'll just watch it on TV and savour the return of Sandy Roberts to golf commentary.

Peppas
5th December 2012, 09:55 PM
No worries... hopefully someone will want it and make some use out of it :)

Waggle
11th December 2012, 09:37 AM
Anybody interested in a Callaway Steelhead Plus 3 wood? I know it's sitting in my shed somewhere and pretty sure it has a Reg steel shaft in it, no headcover, but will confirm tonight otherwise I'll just end up throwing it out.

Captain Nemo
11th December 2012, 10:40 AM
Waggle, might be ok for my young fella?
Get a quote on shipping it to me in Sydney, ill cover postage (or i can fling you some balls etc....)

mrbluu
11th December 2012, 10:44 AM
Waggle, might be ok for my young fella?
Get a quote on shipping it to me in Sydney, ill cover postage (or i can fling you some balls etc....)

Sorry to cut you grass Waggle, but Titty I have the steelhead plus 3 wood head only, I can bring it on Thursday for you.

Captain Nemo
11th December 2012, 10:53 AM
B, are these things bore-thru????

mrbluu
11th December 2012, 10:54 AM
B, are these things bore-thru????
Yes

Captain Nemo
11th December 2012, 10:56 AM
mmmmm, bring it, but maybe easier with one already shafted (seeing its a reg)

kiwitown
11th December 2012, 10:57 AM
Since i have made a few purchases off this site and i am a newish member i thought i would offer something up.

I have a never compromise GMC putter with weights kit it has a near new medium fat red grip on it. i would say condition is 8/10 and free to a good home. prefer pick up from the gong.

happy to send pictures just pm. me. sorry in advance for slow response time .....

Cheers

Waggle
11th December 2012, 10:58 AM
Where abouts in Sydney are you? I'll either get work to pay for the shipping cost of a courier or I'll just give it to our driver and he can deliver it to you during the week.

TBH: I can't remember much about the club as it's been out of the bag for so long. I'll check tonight but it could be a stiff shaft for all I know.

olddogmike
11th December 2012, 11:16 AM
Since i have made a few purchases off this site and i am a newish member i thought i would offer something up.

I have a never compromise GMC putter with weights kit it has a near new medium fat red grip on it. i would say condition is 8/10 and free to a good home. prefer pick up from the gong.

happy to send pictures just pm. me. sorry in advance for slow response time .....

Cheers
Can I put my hand up for this one?

Could you let me know postage cost to WA 6030

kiwitown
11th December 2012, 01:53 PM
Can I put my hand up for this one?

Could you let me know postage cost to WA 6030

yours mate i'll email you the postage once i find out...

brian
11th December 2012, 07:22 PM
I am quote new to this forum as well, and have purchased a few items so I am happy to offer the following of anyone wants it.
Adams Speedline F11 9.5 driver head only.
Callaway FT-9 i-mix 11.5 draw bias head only.
Cleveland Classic #1 putter grip a little slick and shaft a little rusted.
Fujikura Fit-on E 360 stiff shaft .350 driver shaft, one time pull.

Lagerlover
11th December 2012, 07:56 PM
F11 head.

Thanks.

Mixjah
11th December 2012, 07:58 PM
Ill grab the
Adams Speedline F11 9.5 driver head
plz Brian where are u located and/or ill chip in for the postage.

and ill put up a
Cobra baffler dws 20° hybrid

Mixjah
11th December 2012, 08:06 PM
Lager u dont need it ;-)

olddogmike
11th December 2012, 08:20 PM
Payback time, I have a Wilson Staff sandwedge
Taylomade Rossa putter grip (unused brand new)
A dozen Dunlop REValation distance balls

brian
11th December 2012, 08:23 PM
F11 head.Thanks. Where are you located?

Lagerlover
11th December 2012, 08:29 PM
Brisbayne..
PM you later

KristianJ
11th December 2012, 08:58 PM
Ill grab the Adams Speedline F11 9.5 driver headplz Brian where are u located and/or ill chip in for the postage.and ill put up aCobra baffler dws 20° hybridI'll take the Baffler please. Should be able to pick it up tomorrow arvo or Thursday.

Mixjah
12th December 2012, 06:03 AM
Yep no dramas kj ill pm you my number and just call or text me.

Lagerlover
12th December 2012, 08:08 AM
Lager u dont need it ;-)

All yours mate

Anfield
12th December 2012, 09:02 AM
Brian, where are you located?

Lagerlover
12th December 2012, 09:05 AM
Buderim?

brian
12th December 2012, 10:38 AM
Yeah, Sunshine Coast QLD.

rubin
12th December 2012, 03:34 PM
PING cheat stick on offer. same one in my FS thread.

Mixjah
12th December 2012, 06:31 PM
All yours mate So can i grab the F11 please Brian

Lagerlover
12th December 2012, 06:33 PM
So can i grab the F11 please Brian

No worries.;)

brian
12th December 2012, 07:21 PM
So can i grab the F11 please Brian Sure, pm me some details.

KristianJ
15th December 2012, 10:08 AM
I'll take these over when I pick the Baffler up from mixjah today, but if he doesn't want them, I'll have 2 Callaway Big Bertha fairway wood headcovers identical to this:

http://www.kleesgolf.com/catalog/headcover-heaven/new-callaway-x-fairway-head-cover

Excellent condition with 3 and 5 wood tags attached.

KristianJ
15th December 2012, 10:11 PM
mixjah declined, so the covers are up for grabs.

Outcast
17th December 2012, 07:47 PM
Not golf stuff but, free nonetheless:

Otter box Defender iPhone case & Mophi juice pack to suit 3GS.

Sorry but, I don't have the charging cable for the Mophi anymore but, I'm sure they're easy & cheap enough to find.

Should fit in a small padded bag so, pretty cheap to send.

olddogmike
24th December 2012, 10:35 AM
I have a spare TM R11/s tip if anyone needs one
Also got a tip for a Cobra L5v

simmsy
24th December 2012, 06:18 PM
i have a TEE CB2 hybrid if anyone wants it.

22* good condition.
UST AxivCore Blue reg shaft in it
no grip.

This was Hocko's and he sold it to me at mates rates, so if he would like it back he has dibs prior to anyone else.

Ferrins
24th December 2012, 08:54 PM
i have a TEE CB2 hybrid if anyone wants it.22* good condition.UST AxivCore Blue reg shaft in itno grip.This was Hocko's and he sold it to me at mates rates, so if he would like it back he has dibs prior to anyone else. I would like the TEE hybrid

simmsy
25th December 2012, 10:05 PM
Ok mate.
Just let me confirm with Hocko first and then we can arrange postage.

Ashes
26th December 2012, 01:33 AM
Disappoint

simmsy
26th December 2012, 08:44 AM
Why dat?

Ashes
26th December 2012, 08:48 AM
I'm slow.

Ferrins
26th December 2012, 09:52 AM
Ok mate. Just let me confirm with Hocko first and then we can arrange postage. Cheers big ears.

backintheswing
26th December 2012, 06:55 PM
Does any WAnker know Baggy? I was going to send him some gear, but he has not been on since the 3rd December and hasn't replied to PM's.

Ferrins
26th December 2012, 09:41 PM
My turn then to share the joy.
I have one new spiffy white signed tour cap to give away.
2012 Tavistock Cup and signed by Adam Scott.

First person to answer these 3 questions correct can have it.
Club builders on this forum
1/ Brisbane - P....
2/ Sydney - V.....
3/ Perth - T....

live4golf
26th December 2012, 09:53 PM
My turn then to share the joy.
I have one new spiffy white signed tour cap to give away.
2012 Tavistock Cup and signed by Adam Scott.

First person to answer these 3 questions correct can have it.
Club builders on this forum
1/ Brisbane - P....
2/ Sydney - V.....
3/ Perth - T....

Perci
Virge
Tourfit

:)

live4golf
26th December 2012, 09:53 PM
Deleted

Ferrins
26th December 2012, 10:02 PM
Your a winner!

Ferrins
26th December 2012, 10:04 PM
Please PM your postal details

Anfield
26th December 2012, 10:14 PM
Now bring on PJ's freebies!!!

tommyg
26th December 2012, 11:27 PM
Does any WAnker know Baggy? I was going to send him some gear, but he has not been on since the 3rd December and hasn't replied to PM's.

Yeah ive got his mobile number....i'll drop him a line and see where he's at for you....

Ferrins
28th December 2012, 06:45 PM
Signed tour cap is in transit.

live4golf
28th December 2012, 06:51 PM
I'll look for some more stuff to put up over the weekend

Lagerlover
28th December 2012, 06:55 PM
I'll look for some more stuff to put up over the weekend I'll take it, thanks PM details shortly....

KristianJ
31st December 2012, 09:45 PM
Baffler DWS as obtained from mixjah is back in the mix.

Ashes
31st December 2012, 10:01 PM
Baffler DWS as obtained from mixjah is back in the mix. I wouldn't mind giving it a go!

Lagerlover
31st December 2012, 11:53 PM
I wouldn't mind giving it a go!

Good grab Ash, great sticks.

KristianJ
1st January 2013, 09:17 PM
Cleveland Classic #1 putter grip a little slick and shaft a little rusted.

No longer needed...sorry.

live4golf
5th January 2013, 09:16 PM
TM Sierra blade putter. Good nick.

2rismo
5th January 2013, 09:20 PM

Would love to give that a crack. (New here and know my place though. Will stand by).

live4golf
5th January 2013, 09:23 PM
Would love to give that a crack. (New here and know my place though. Will stand by).

no problemo, we do not discriminate...unless you are a tool. Are you a tool? Send me your details, I am in Sydney if you happen to be around this way.

hocko
5th January 2013, 09:23 PM

Send it with my other goodies?

2rismo
5th January 2013, 09:30 PM
no problemo, we do not discriminate...unless you are a tool. Are you a tool? Send me your details, I am in Sydney if you happen to be around this way.

Cheers! Been called worse but I don't make a habit of being a tool. Where in Sydney are you?

live4golf
5th January 2013, 09:33 PM
Send it with my other goodies?

Sorry Hocko, pipped mate.

live4golf
5th January 2013, 09:34 PM
Cheers! Been called worse but I don't make a habit of being a tool. Where in Sydney are you?

I work in North Ryde

2rismo
5th January 2013, 09:37 PM
I work in North Ryde

I'm in Silverwater. Can pick it up from you during the week if that suits. Thank you again.

live4golf
5th January 2013, 09:38 PM
I'm in Silverwater. Can pick it up from you during the week if that suits. Thank you again.

Done and dusted....

...your turn :)

2rismo
5th January 2013, 09:40 PM
Done and dusted....

...your turn :)

Time to turn out the shed :)

live4golf
5th January 2013, 09:40 PM
Titleist, since this is your thread what do you think about this...

1 item is put up, the person that takes that item must put an item up and so on.

Thoughts?

Johnny Canuck
5th January 2013, 10:43 PM
Anyone have a 50* vokey? I will be putting the oddy I got here back on the market as I am a centre shafted guy now, no homo.

hocko
5th January 2013, 10:46 PM
I've got a 52 I think?

hocko
5th January 2013, 10:47 PM
Can bend it to 50

Johnny Canuck
5th January 2013, 10:56 PM
What bounce?

Anfield
5th January 2013, 11:05 PM
If noone sticks their hand up for your putter jc, id be keen

Johnny Canuck
5th January 2013, 11:09 PM
Sounds good. I'll give the hock first dibs if he is throwing the vokey my way, otherwise, it's yours.

Anfield
5th January 2013, 11:14 PM
Thanks

hocko
5th January 2013, 11:24 PM
You can have it, what do you have for me?

Anfield
5th January 2013, 11:26 PM
What you after? 60deg wedge? 3wood shaft? Driver shaft? Accessories etc?

Lagerlover
5th January 2013, 11:28 PM
Titleist, since this is your thread what do you think about this...

1 item is put up, the person that takes that item must put an item up and so on.

Thoughts?

That's how I thought this was to work.

hocko
5th January 2013, 11:36 PM
What you after? 60deg wedge? 3wood shaft? Driver shaft? Accessories etc?

Driver shaft?

simmsy
5th January 2013, 11:42 PM
JC how about you put that YES Tracy up here? god knows you never use it.

ferrins - your hybrid will be sent soon mate, sorry had trouble getting a box for it.

simmsy
5th January 2013, 11:43 PM
anyone got a 3 wood shaft they want to offload?

Anfield
5th January 2013, 11:51 PM
Hocko, i'll pm you tomorrow, got a reg jap spec one(cant remember brand) and a pershing stiff jap spec

simmsy i'll pm you tomorrow, got a couple laying around.

simmsy
5th January 2013, 11:52 PM
sweet. chat later

Johnny Canuck
5th January 2013, 11:52 PM
JC how about you put that YES Tracy up here? god knows you never use it.ferrins - your hybrid will be sent soon mate, sorry had trouble getting a box for it.Tracy is in the untouchable category. You are welcome to borrow her.

hocko
6th January 2013, 12:10 AM
Sounds good. I'll give the hock first dibs if he is throwing the vokey my way, otherwise, it's yours.

Just to let you know it is a raw vokey

Johnny Canuck
6th January 2013, 12:16 AM
is it beat to FiretrUCK?

SMS me a pic.

hocko
6th January 2013, 12:22 AM
It is not too bad, I used it until I got the 'fit wedges

Johnny Canuck
6th January 2013, 12:24 AM
Cool. Do you have Vic's loft/lie machine?

simmsy
6th January 2013, 12:46 AM
yep

Ferrins
6th January 2013, 07:31 AM
JC how about you put that YES Tracy up here? god knows you never use it.ferrins - your hybrid will be sent soon mate, sorry had trouble getting a box for it. Better the hybrid than your Johnson.

Peppas
6th January 2013, 02:41 PM
Teardrop 502 Tour 55 degree wedge if anyone wants it

Peppas
6th January 2013, 06:49 PM
Also have some shafts kicking around if anyone wants them

Aldila NV Green stiff driver shaft

2 x Fujikura Fit on Gold regular 3 wood shaft (no grips)

simmsy
6th January 2013, 06:49 PM
hey does anyone have one of those airguns that PureGrip was doing a while ago?

Daves
6th January 2013, 06:50 PM
hey does anyone have one of those airguns that PureGrip was doing a while ago?

See Peppas spare room sale thread.

http://www.ozgolf.net/showthread.php/32525-Spare-Room-Sale

simmsy
6th January 2013, 06:53 PM
Ha!! ok cheers.

hey Peppas, don't want to chuck it in this thread do you? ;)

Peppas
6th January 2013, 06:59 PM
Ha!! ok cheers.

hey Peppas, don't want to chuck it in this thread do you? ;)

Sorry Simmsy, it got bought :)

I think you can get them direct from Pure grips but its like $40! Pure grip packs come up on RBG now and then with them included for about $70 or $80.

Mixjah
6th January 2013, 08:24 PM
Aldila NV Green stiff driver shaft Ill grab this plz matepm sent

Peppas
6th January 2013, 08:37 PM
Ill grab this plz matepm sent

No worries mate, will organise with you... I actually got this from MrBluu but decided not to use it so he might know more about it than me!

Captain Nemo
6th January 2013, 08:48 PM
That's how I thought this was to work.
That was my intention, yes.
I would think that we are all old enough to follow some sort of common sense and give back and feel the love.....;)

3oneday
6th January 2013, 08:52 PM
hey does anyone have one of those airguns that PureGrip was doing a while ago?Yes, $20 posted, brand new never used.

KristianJ
6th January 2013, 08:53 PM
No worries mate, will organise with you... I actually got this from MrBluu but decided not to use it so he might know more about it than me!

It's a .350 tip. Otherwise little else to know about it, really.

live4golf
6th January 2013, 08:55 PM
That was my intention, yes.
I would think that we are all old enough to follow some sort of common sense and give back and feel the love.....;)

Tell him he's dreaming...

Peppas
6th January 2013, 08:55 PM
It's a .350 tip. Otherwise little else to know about it, really.

Good point, I forgot about that, I got that for the Regacy but have now decided to stick with the Burner... thanks KJ. Should've left it with you would've made it easier for Mixjah :)

Johnny Canuck
6th January 2013, 09:04 PM
Yes, $20 posted, brand new never used.

If simmo doesn't take this, I will.

Captain Nemo
6th January 2013, 09:06 PM
Yes, $20 posted, brand new never used.

Post reported, this is a freeby/giveaway thread!
:lol:

3oneday
6th January 2013, 09:22 PM
Given away enough ;)

Captain Nemo
6th January 2013, 10:05 PM
Given away enough ;)

Good man, hope you're feeling the love!!
I certainly am!

simmsy
6th January 2013, 11:26 PM
Let JC have it 3od

Shortylook
7th January 2013, 12:52 AM
Of course I found the thread, I had 200 Woden tees to put on here , but timah has already relieved me of them. But I'm happy I have finally given something away for nothing 😁

Johnny Canuck
7th January 2013, 01:47 AM
Of course I found the thread, I had 200 Woden tees to put on here , but timah has already relieved me of them. But I'm happy I have finally given something away for nothing 😁 Looking forward to Timah! joining the party.

mrbluu
7th January 2013, 08:29 AM

I was out of a Ping G5 Driver. I was told by club builder it plays a little soft as it has been tipped either at all or enough.

Mixjah
7th January 2013, 10:08 AM
I was out of a Ping G5 Driver. I was told by club builder it plays a little soft as it has been tipped either at all or enough. ;-)

Lagerlover
7th January 2013, 01:15 PM
L4G,

When are you putting the cobras up?
I've been camping here for 2 weeks.

:cry:

Lagerlover
7th January 2013, 01:16 PM
L4G,

Will put up a 35 minute one on one golf lesson in return.:mrgreen:

AO85
7th January 2013, 01:25 PM
I have a Nike Vr forged 53 gap wedge, s400 shaft. Non cc grooves plenty of bite left. Pick it up in Brisbane and it's yours.

live4golf
7th January 2013, 01:45 PM
L4G,

Hmmm, tempting

live4golf
7th January 2013, 01:46 PM
Will put up a 35 minute one on one golf lesson in return.:mrgreen:

hmmm, even more tempting

olddogmike
7th January 2013, 05:04 PM
If anyone is feeling game, I have a Wilson Staff No1 tour blade looking for a home

paulyyy
7th January 2013, 07:31 PM
G'day guys just got a hand me down set of clubs of a mate but its missing a pitching wedge so if anyone could help me out would be great

paulyyy
7th January 2013, 07:39 PM
I have a Nike Vr forged 53 gap wedge, s400 shaft. Non cc grooves plenty of bite left. Pick it up in Brisbane and it's yours. G'day mate I'm new to the game so pardon my lack go knowledge...I'm after a pitching wedge so if this is the same I'm keen on it

Puji
7th January 2013, 09:00 PM
Bit too weak for a pitching wedge. You would be looking at 45-47* for a pitching wedge.

olddogmike
7th January 2013, 09:20 PM
I have got a Wilson Staff SW you can have, but no pitching wedges, postage from west to east would be around $20

paulyyy
8th January 2013, 12:00 AM
I have got a Wilson Staff SW you can have, but no pitching wedges, postage from west to east would be around $20 Cheers mate I've got a sw just chasing the pw thanks for the offer though mate

Anfield
8th January 2013, 06:48 AM
Where are you located paulyyy?
I have a ping g2 wedge you can have but its not worth posting
I'm in nw sydney

paulyyy
9th January 2013, 09:44 AM
Where are you located paulyyy?I have a ping g2 wedge you can have but its not worth postingI'm in nw sydney I'm south brisbane

Ferrins
17th January 2013, 08:14 AM
Package deal,cap is new but the book ain't.21917

Ferrins
17th January 2013, 08:33 AM
OK, thanks mate.

Cheers.

[QUOTE=tommyg;878395]I'd love to give those wedges a crack....[/

I'm next in line:)

popper81
17th January 2013, 08:59 AM
Ferrins,

Can I have a read of that book??? I am happy to pass it on afterwards

Ferrins
17th January 2013, 09:05 AM
If you read it on the toilet then an appropriate health warning would be in order.

Lagerlover
17th January 2013, 11:26 AM
I though you and I where getting along lately?

:lol:

mrbluu
17th January 2013, 12:12 PM
Back onto some more positive stuff. I have 2 Cleveland Wedge Shafts pulled from my CG 15's. Basically they are brand new. Who wants them??

aym
17th January 2013, 12:23 PM
Reminder this is still what I have on offer

I have a old but good condition stand bag with carry strap that Jack gave me (zips and stand all fixed), also a mizuno exzer 3 wood shaft in stiff (white and blue looks awesome) ... and a lot of step tees (for 3 wood length I'd say), pick up in Vic Camberwell or St Kilda Road..

Also got UST avix blue? or green hybrid shaft in reg (I will confirm when I get home today), I believe it's a bit over 100cm long, which I will never use, happy to pass it on, it only suits people that needs HIIIIGGHHH lunch according to guys at TGP.

backintheswing
17th January 2013, 12:58 PM
I also have the kasco tour issue 13* head that baggy wanted, but he seems to have vanished from ozgolf.

It's a tf106 model

aym
17th January 2013, 01:34 PM
Yeah he was suppose to give a Mizuno long iron, but he went on holiday and was support to touch base once he comes back, hope his ok...

tommyg
17th January 2013, 01:51 PM
Baggys dissappeared... With a set of j36 combos of mine too..
Its Ok... I have a set of his mp32's in my office. If he doesn't surface by the end of the month I'll sell them on. I've tried contacting him by phone and pm for a while with no joy. Before he disappeared he'd agreed to buy my bridgeys and take the 32's back........
Anyone keen on his mp32's 2-p with x100's if he doesn't show?

popper81
17th January 2013, 01:55 PM
Baggys dissappeared... With a set of j36 combos of mine too.. Its Ok... I have a set of his mp32's in my office. If he doesn't surface by the end of the month I'll sell them on. I've tried contacting him by phone and pm for a while with no joy. Before he disappeared he'd agreed to buy my bridgeys and take the 32's back........Anyone keen on his mp32's 2-p with x100's if he doesn't show? How much do you want for them?

rubin
17th January 2013, 01:57 PM
lads, i believe baggy went home for a few weeks, or longer over xmas/new year etc. given he isnt on here much anyway, if he's off on holiday, he'll be on here even less.....

hardboiled
17th January 2013, 02:05 PM
Anyone interested in a black gripmaster stitchback or a Winn midsized putter grip?

tommyg
17th January 2013, 02:20 PM
How much do you want for them? I'll give him a chance to respond first... Otherwise 200 plus post will cover it...

tommyg
17th January 2013, 02:21 PM
Anyone interested in a black gripmaster stitchback or a Winn midsized putter grip? I'll grab the stitch back if there's still some life in it....

simmsy
17th January 2013, 02:35 PM
Best putter grip these

chappy1970
17th January 2013, 03:56 PM
I have a YES jumbo grip that I experimented with for a bit but never really warmed to.

Anyone interested

Mixjah
17th January 2013, 05:25 PM
I have a Odyssey Dualforce 660 putter if anyone wants it

hocko
17th January 2013, 05:46 PM
I have a brand new still in plastic Kis IV 10.5* driver head that i was going to put a Chuk in but it will now never be used.

Anyone want it?

Ferrins
17th January 2013, 05:54 PM
I have a brand new still in plastic Kis IV 10.5* driver head that i was going to put a Chuk in but it will now never be used.Anyone want it?21927 I'll have thanks

hocko
17th January 2013, 05:56 PM
PM postage stuff.

Ferrins
17th January 2013, 05:59 PM
Got a TM R7 TP 10.5* driver if anyone wants.

Ferrins
17th January 2013, 07:02 PM
I have a brand new still in plastic Kis IV 10.5* driver head that i was going to put a Chuk in but it will now never be used.

Anyone want it?

Sorry mate I'll pass on this.

jaybam
17th January 2013, 07:15 PM
I have a brand new still in plastic Kis IV 10.5* driver head that i was going to put a Chuk in but it will now never be used.Anyone want it?21927 Am interested. Who makes these ?

live4golf
17th January 2013, 07:15 PM

Anyone want it?

Please may I have this.

hocko
17th January 2013, 07:26 PM
Am interested. Who makes these ?
Yours if you want it now

Please may I have this.
Yours if he doesn't

jaybam
17th January 2013, 07:33 PM
Is cool hocko pass it on to live4golf