PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: High Loft Hybrids, 25* to 27*

Vice MC
1st November 2012, 04:17 PM
Hi folks,

Looking to try a couple more hybrids in my bag. Not getting much practise atm so my long irons are getting a bit girly..I know the high lofted one's are'nt that common but thought id throw it out there before i spend on new clubs!! Preferably stiff shafted.. Cheers O:)

andylo
1st November 2012, 04:37 PM
JMAX Bazooka 5 and 6 iron. Reg graphite shaft. $100 plus post for the pair.

Vice MC
1st November 2012, 08:54 PM
Thanks Andy, I dunno anything bout them...ill do some research and get back to ya..whats your thoughts on them

Baudwalker
1st November 2012, 09:53 PM
I have an Adams Idea V3 25* hybrid with the magnetic head cover even

Can't check the shaft till the AM but almost certain it is a "S" flex

If this interests you let me know

Vice MC
1st November 2012, 10:53 PM
Would def be interested in the Adams ^^ That would be a 5 hybrid would it.. what sort of nick is it in and what did you want for it.. (question mark doesnt work on this bloody laptop lol) cheers

Baudwalker
1st November 2012, 11:21 PM
Would def be interested in the Adams ^^ That would be a 5 hybrid would it.. what sort of nick is it in and what did you want for it.. (question mark doesnt work on this bloody laptop lol) cheers

Houston .. we have a problem...!!!!

Yes it is a 5 Hybrid .. couple of slight marks on the face (light scratches on black face) otherwise perfect .. 7~8/10 overall

The shaft is the Bassara but is REG flex . 60gram

Would want $70 plus post from 7050 assuming it is suitable

Direct email is putaman AT gmail DOT com

andylo
2nd November 2012, 11:13 AM
My thought on the JMAX - if you are after something will "rise" the ball and a bit of draw bias, a "get me through the round of 18s without worm burners": that's the club you want.

I tried to hit a fade with it and it turns out straight. I tried to hit straight and it goes a mini draw. Unless I am going around a tree or something, I wouldn't hit a draw shot with it.

If you worm burn it, pick another sport.

I have tried the Adams Idea and if you have interest to work the balls both way, the Idea is ideal :)

Just my opinion.

Baudwalker
2nd November 2012, 09:41 PM
Just found a Ping G15 23* with a stiff shaft (thought they were REG as well but they aren't)

Let me know if that is of interest

Vice MC
2nd November 2012, 10:08 PM
Thanks fellas, ima thinkin...