PDA

View Full Version : Sold: & Free Stuff - All Gone now....

Outcast
31st October 2012, 08:48 PM
Firstly the Free Stuff:

In the spirit of the Ozgolf generosity I have received over the past few months, I have a couple of items that are free to whomever wants them with the exception of covering my postage costs:

Wedge shafts & Grips all gone now sorry...

Stuff for Sale:

And, since members generosity has saved me some considerable coin, particularly for a significant portion of my son's new set; the following items are now re-offered for sale at much discounted prices:

Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 1.5, 33.5" with SC Custom Shop grip was asking SOLD
Chikara Prototype Wedges 52* & 58* with KBS Hi Rev 6.5 & Gripmaster grips, was asking $160, SOLD

Johnny Canuck
31st October 2012, 08:55 PM
Would love a stitchback grip please.

Peppas
31st October 2012, 08:56 PM
Hi, can I grab a Scotty grip? Or can you hold one for me? I will Pm you.

Johnny Canuck
31st October 2012, 08:56 PM
And some of those lamkin white grips as well. Would take all, but willing to share.

Outcast
31st October 2012, 08:58 PM
Would love a stitchback grip please.

Sorry JC, you got beaten by minutes..

to both the Stitchbacks & Lamkins sorry

Outcast
31st October 2012, 08:59 PM
Hi, can I grab a Scotty grip? Or can you hold one for me? I will Pm you.

No worries Peppas, one put aside for you mate; PM me your address & I'll send it tomorrow

Vice MC
31st October 2012, 08:59 PM
I would too love a lamkin grip or two if im allowed...

Outcast
31st October 2012, 09:04 PM
I would too love a lamkin grip or two if im allowed...

Sorry mate, there all gone...

Vice MC
31st October 2012, 09:07 PM
No worries mate...worth a try

Johnny Canuck
31st October 2012, 09:08 PM
Sorry JC, you got beaten by minutes..

to both the Stitchbacks & Lamkins sorry

Wow. Pm'ing for free stuff. Did the same person snaffle both stitchbacks? Quite rude if they did.

golfbound
31st October 2012, 09:15 PM
got pics of this

Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 1.5, 33.5" with SC Custom Shop grip was asking $150, NOW $100 plus postage

will take it if ok

golfbound
31st October 2012, 09:16 PM
media@qaga.org.au

Ferrins
31st October 2012, 09:18 PM
Chikara Prototype Wedges 52* & 58* with KBS Hi Rev 6.5 & Gripmaster grips, was asking $160, NOW $120 plus postage

Are there any pics of these and does anyone want the shafts and grips?

Ferrins
31st October 2012, 09:30 PM
Actually the shafts and grips are ok just trying to work out what proto's these are.

tommyg
31st October 2012, 09:40 PM
What would postage to Perth be for the wedges if ferret doesn't buy them?

Ferrins
31st October 2012, 09:41 PM
You can railroad me as I kind of like it.

Ned
31st October 2012, 09:45 PM
What would postage to Perth be for the wedges if ferret doesn't buy them?

TG, Yoss/Adlo have sent me wedges/gear before so they can give an idea.

Maybe PM Fromy to ask Yoss seeing as he is on 14day sabbatical..

Ferrins
31st October 2012, 09:49 PM
20448Is this the one or is it a latter model and how many dots. I imagine they're in good nick as you wouldn't miss many greens.

HCC
31st October 2012, 09:51 PM
Alright mate I feel guilty not buying them earlier. I'll take the chikaras if no one has dialed in. Om me details. Thanks buddy.

Ferrins
31st October 2012, 09:56 PM
If a proper description of the item was presented then a buyer could make an informed decision and pull the trigger on the sale.

Lagerlover
31st October 2012, 10:01 PM
I'll grab a stitchback too please... I too believe in karma, you're a good and true man.

God bless

Outcast
31st October 2012, 10:03 PM
Answers to all:

Ben, I'll email you pics of putter shortly

Ferret has dibs on the wedges, send me your email & I'll send you pics. I don't know what model, there are no dots, they are satin chrome finish & I think I got them from Nudgee; he may know more.

If Ferret doesn't pull the trigger, wedges dibs will be in order of the above posts.

Ferrins
31st October 2012, 10:04 PM
Alright mate I feel guilty not buying them earlier. I'll take the chikaras if no one has dialed in. Om me details. Thanks buddy.

BaHaHa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoLHrq3z060

Ferrins
31st October 2012, 10:16 PM
Answers to all:

Ben, I'll email you pics of putter shortly

Ferret has dibs on the wedges, send me your email & I'll send you pics. I don't know what model, there are no dots, they are satin chrome finish & I think I got them from Nudgee; he may know more.

If Ferret doesn't pull the trigger, wedges dibs will be in order of the above posts.

Good call skipper. Will send you my email.

Outcast
31st October 2012, 10:18 PM
I'll grab a stitchback too please... I too believe in karma, you're a good and true man.God blessSorry LL

They're both gone

Outcast
31st October 2012, 10:34 PM
media@qaga.org.au

Photos sent mate

Ferrins
31st October 2012, 10:35 PM
I found them and got pics, do you still have the KBS stiff shaft and Attas T2 wedge shaft?

Tour issue Japan Wedges - 52/58 one off Chikara Prototypes made for a Japanese player - one comes with KBS stiff shaft and the other with rare Attas T2 wedge Shaft - plus a tour issue Japan CG15 58* 8* bounce Ported Raw wedge with stiff wedge flex shaft. All 3 in great condition - cleveland rusted nicely. All 3 for $150 - will post photos soon

Outcast
31st October 2012, 10:39 PM
I found them and got pics, do you still have the KBS stiff shaft and Attas T2 wedge shaft?

Tour issue Japan Wedges - 52/58 one off Chikara Prototypes made for a Japanese player - one comes with KBS stiff shaft and the other with rare Attas T2 wedge Shaft - plus a tour issue Japan CG15 58* 8* bounce Ported Raw wedge with stiff wedge flex shaft. All 3 in great condition - cleveland rusted nicely. All 3 for $150 - will post photos soon

No mate, I bought the heads only & then fitted the KBS Hi Revs (well Tommo did actually).. Nudgee might still have those shafts though

golfbound
31st October 2012, 10:43 PM
pm sent

Ferrins
31st October 2012, 10:43 PM
Nudgee doesn't have half the clubs he bought last week. They are nice wedges but I'll pass as I thought they might of been a different type.

Outcast
31st October 2012, 10:59 PM
Nudgee doesn't have half the clubs he bought last week. They are nice wedges but I'll pass as I thought they might of been a different type.

No probs mate;

Next in line is TommyG... Come on down.....

I would anticipate postage to Perth to be around the $25 mark at a rough guesstimate

golfbound
31st October 2012, 11:12 PM
would the wedge shafts fit cg14's or jaws heads?

Johnny Canuck
31st October 2012, 11:12 PM
Did a greedy bastard take both stitchbacks?

Was it Titleist?

Outcast
31st October 2012, 11:19 PM

Was it Titleist?

1. No comment

2. Titleist was not involved in any transactions of any kind in relation to this thread

Outcast
31st October 2012, 11:20 PM
would the wedge shafts fit cg14's or jaws heads?

Yes they should fit either (I think)... will package them & the remaining grips in with the Scotty

golfbound
31st October 2012, 11:22 PM
cheers mate

Need to talk to you at some stage about golf clinics in cairns for QAGA

Outcast
31st October 2012, 11:26 PM
cheers mate

Need to talk to you at some stage about golf clinics in cairns for QAGA

You sure about that?:lol:

I can teach people how to hack & how not to putt...:lol:

Send me a PM & let me know what you have in mind... I'll see what I can do to help out or, at the very least try point you to someone who could do a half decent job

Johnny Canuck
1st November 2012, 12:31 AM
1. No comment

2. Titleist was not involved in any transactions of any kind in relation to this thread

Cheers C.

Glad to see that someone would take your generosity to put a new grip on both of their gamers as opposed to the real spirit of this thread. :roll:

tommyg
1st November 2012, 12:42 AM
Nup Im out. Sorry for tyre kicking. Im not buying anything until i sell some Sh#t.

All yours HCC....

HCC
1st November 2012, 07:59 AM
Nup Im out. Sorry for tyre kicking. Im not buying anything until i sell some Sh#t. All yours HCC.... Still want the epon? ;)

Captain Nemo
1st November 2012, 12:48 PM

Was it Titleist?

Why would i take the Stitchbacks?
(serious question)?

Johnny Canuck
1st November 2012, 01:30 PM
I thought you were a stitchback kind of guy, but in hindsight, you get all the fancy schmancy Scotty gear.

It was probably the forum lowball king, no Golfnut, who only seems to be interested in for sale items when they are $50 or less.

timah!
1st November 2012, 01:51 PM
Seriously, what business is it of yours JC?

Johnny Canuck
1st November 2012, 02:04 PM
None. Just surprised at the greed of some people.

Why take both? Do you use two putters when you play?

I would have loved both, but I thought the right thing to do was to only take one, considering the situation.

Maybe I am not a greedy prick like some.

timah!
1st November 2012, 02:11 PM
Maybe not. But as you've quite rightly pointed out, it's none of your business.
Nor mine, nor anyone other than outcasts and the person involved.
Maybe it's for someone who has a kid, or a friend who's starting to get into golf.
Maybe one is for a club to be donated to Ben and QAGA?

backintheswing
1st November 2012, 02:23 PM
It can be hard trying to buy gear for 3 sons aged 14, 16 and 19 who all play golf. I would have tried to get them if I was quick enough. Also would have been keen on the Scotty grips, as 2 of my boys have Scotty's.

Captain Nemo
1st November 2012, 02:29 PM
Now, now gents, lets just all take a deep breath!
:-$
JC, i didnt take the stitchbacks (nor anything else from Carlton)
I dont even use stitchbacks.
I actually have one, i think its a tan gripmaster of some sort, used a handful of times?
pm me your address, ill post it over to you if that makes you happy?
And i have donated gear to Ben for the QAGA cause.
BITS, ill look thru my Scotty grips and see what i can spare....
Sorry Carlton for your thread turning into a sledge fest....
Peace Titty!:wink:

backintheswing
1st November 2012, 02:33 PM
Titty, not really after anything mate (but thanks for the offer). I was just trying to suggest why someone might have grabbed both grips.

Johnny Canuck
1st November 2012, 02:34 PM
Good on Outcast for returning the generosity that he received. That is the key point here.

Johnny Canuck
1st November 2012, 02:36 PM
T, I made it clear I believed it wasn't you. You are the Scotty man. I don't know how I could have stuffed that one up.

There are many scenarios that could have happened, I just thought it was a little suss that everything had disappeared via a pm. I have been here long enough to know that there are both good people and vultures amongst us.

Captain Nemo
1st November 2012, 03:00 PM
All good JC, I'm thick skined.
You want the stitchback or not?:smt102

Johnny Canuck
1st November 2012, 04:04 PM
I do want to try one, but I don't want to take one as a result of my bitching.

It was a good opp for me to test the waters without dropping $30.

Cheers for the offer.

Captain Nemo
1st November 2012, 04:10 PM
pm me your address, ill send it over.
if you dont like it, pass it forward....

Peppas
1st November 2012, 04:29 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to Outcast for his generosity. Cheers for the early wedding gift, if you ever need a favour from down my way let me know.

TheNuclearOne
1st November 2012, 05:49 PM
I would have loved both, but I thought the right thing to do was to only take one, considering the situation.

It was an honorable effort for sure JC. Nothing wrong with that!

Outcast
1st November 2012, 05:57 PM
Glad everyone is friends again; sure wasn't expecting some of the expressions of opinion that did occur...:D

Anyways, all is gone for now; I hope everyone gets good use out of whatever they get... Just glad to pass on some love after receiving so much

Regards

OC