PDA

View Full Version : Sold: Drivers and Putter

Tomson
22nd October 2012, 11:28 AM
Crazy Head 10.5 Good Condition $150 posted Sold
New Bridgestone J38 9.5 Deg w/ Motore F1 Reg $100 posted Sold
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Custom Shop Newport 34 $160 posted Sold
3-PW Project X 6.5 Taper Tip Pulled from a Set of Mizuno's at standard length $90 Posted Sold

number9
22nd October 2012, 11:30 AM
Could i have pics of the scotty to riley.dillon23@gmail.com

Anfield
22nd October 2012, 11:36 AM
Pics and dibs.on the crazy head please.
chrislester702000 at yahoo dot com dot au

Anfield
22nd October 2012, 11:37 AM
Oh and where are you located?
Postage for head to 2155

Tomson
22nd October 2012, 11:37 AM
Should be able to do pics tonight.

number9
22nd October 2012, 11:42 AM
*dibs also, :lol:

Tomson
22nd October 2012, 11:45 AM
Oh and where are you located?
Postage for head to 2155

Postage is included

Anfield
22nd October 2012, 11:55 AM
Postage is included Ahaaa, got it! Maybe should have read it slower..lol

live4golf
22nd October 2012, 12:13 PM
2nd dibs on head please

live4golf
22nd October 2012, 12:15 PM
2nd dibs on head please

is it this one Tom?

http://www.tourspecgolf.com/product_info.php?products_id=3201

IHall
22nd October 2012, 12:20 PM
What size are the tips of the Project X pulls?

Also, what irons were they pulled from and were they standard length?

Thanks

Waggle
22nd October 2012, 12:20 PM
Interested in pics of the SC

Tomson
22nd October 2012, 12:23 PM
2nd dibs on head please

is it this one Tom?

http://www.tourspecgolf.com/product_info.php?products_id=3201

Its the model before pj...

HCC
22nd October 2012, 12:29 PM
Tom, dibs on the crazy head. Thanks buddy.

Ferrins
22nd October 2012, 01:33 PM
Pics and dibs.on the crazy head please.
chrislester702000 at yahoo dot com dot au

*dibs also, :lol:

2nd dibs on head please

Tom, dibs on the crazy head. Thanks buddy.

I think we need a ticketing system like a supermarket deli.

number9
22nd October 2012, 01:37 PM
dibs didn't seem to apply in this thread

Ferrins
22nd October 2012, 02:04 PM
Calling "dibs" is an informal convention where one declares a first claim to something to which no individual has any clearly recognized right. Such a declaration is often recognized in certain cultures, or sub-cultures, as a means to avoid arguments over relatively trivial issues.

Is it wrong to call dibs on someone's missus?

Anfield
23rd October 2012, 07:41 AM
Who got the crazy head?
Apparently first in is NOT best dressed with this seller?

Ned
23rd October 2012, 07:46 AM

Oh boy....................

:roll:

Tomson
23rd October 2012, 08:52 AM
Who got the crazy head?

The amount of gear that I have sold here would far out way your post count.

I am sick and tired of holding gear for people and sending photo's and then getting no response when I have people that I know pay straight away and don't dick me round and ask stupid questions. So I am very sorry that you didn't get the head but I sold it to a person who pays straight away. If you have a problem with this then you could always report me or maybe you could just ignore my threads from now on.

nudgee
23rd October 2012, 09:19 AM

I am sick and tired of holding gear for people and sending photo's and then getting no response when I have people that I know pay straight away and don't dick me round and ask stupid questions. So I am very sorry that you didn't get the head but I sold it to a person who pays straight away. If you have a problem with this then you could always report me or maybe you could just ignore my threads from now on.

Spot on Tommo!!!

Ned
23rd October 2012, 09:21 AM

Spot on Tommo!!!

And Tomson has excellent postal delivery skills and services!!!!!!!!!:razz:

;)

Johnny Canuck
23rd October 2012, 09:22 AM
Cash is king.

timah!
23rd October 2012, 09:33 AM
"I'll take it" will beat everything else ALL of the time...and has been said to do so 100 times over...

TheNuclearOne
23rd October 2012, 02:33 PM
Cash is king.

Everytime. Pics and dibs gets massacred by "i'll take it" all day every day.

Daves
23rd October 2012, 02:37 PM
It is pretty simple really. If you want something that Tomo or perci has for sale, buy it as soon as you see it listed and don't frig around. It will always be in as good or better condition then described, and that is guaranteed by both. Pics are a waste of time. Plus they are always at absolute bargain prices.

Johnny Canuck
23rd October 2012, 02:40 PM
I used to adhere to the dibs concept when selling stuff on Gumtree. That changed pretty quick.

Whoever gets me cash first, gets it. I have been stood up too many times.

graham_w
23rd October 2012, 03:23 PM
I used to adhere to the dibs concept when selling stuff on Gumtree. That changed pretty quick.

Whoever gets me cash first, gets it. I have been stood up too many times.

Bingo. Ive sold a few things on gumtree and got dicked around so now i just tell them first one to my house with the cash gets it. You can normally tell the genuine ones.

Anfield
23rd October 2012, 05:02 PM

1st of all, congrats on your 374+ sales on this site, you must be a very wealthy and experienced seller? And if that entitles you to attempt to belittle me then feel free.
As for getting sick of "holding gear", maybe Ebay is the site for you now? This pro shop is constantly run on guys saying "hold it for me, and send pics"
I have no problem at all with he who pays first gets it 1st, as long as that is stated! But when I asked for pics you said you'd organise them that night, never once did you say you were thinking of selling to one of your "chosen few".
If you had stated 1st in best dressed,i would have moved quicker instead off waiting for promised photos....
oh and as for my asking stupid questions, I missed one word in your original post! "posted" but hey, if that qualifies as stupid then I bow to your intellect.

Hux
23rd October 2012, 06:27 PM
Everytime. Pics and dibs gets massacred by "i'll take it" all day every day.

Strange that isn't it. Send me pics ain't cash in the bank last I checked.

Sorry An(gry)field(I saw)red,, its the way of the world. If you are hoing around the Pro Shop you need to know who sells bargains and rarely has pics. Tomson, Perci, Nudgee are all prime culprits, although Nudgee always wants top dollar - just get his handme downs through Perci to save big time!!!!!
Better luck next time but I am guessing it won't be a purchase from Tomson ;-)

Tomson
23rd October 2012, 06:33 PM
1st of all, congrats on your 374+ sales on this site, you must be a very wealthy and experienced seller? And if that entitles you to attempt to belittle me then feel free.
As for getting sick of "holding gear", maybe Ebay is the site for you now? This pro shop is constantly run on guys saying "hold it for me, and send pics"
I have no problem at all with he who pays first gets it 1st, as long as that is stated! But when I asked for pics you said you'd organise them that night, never once did you say you were thinking of selling to one of your "chosen few".
If you had stated 1st in best dressed,i would have moved quicker instead off waiting for promised photos....
oh and as for my asking stupid questions, I missed one word in your original post! "posted" but hey, if that qualifies as stupid then I bow to your intellect.

There was no attempt to belittle you, just a heads up to what actually happens here. Like I said before if you have a problem with me please report me or my posts.

timah!
23rd October 2012, 06:45 PM

Actually, it's not. It's just clowns like you that think it is.

Ferrins
23rd October 2012, 06:46 PM
I'm happy to be an agent for Tommo, perci and nudgee. For 30% cut I will take pictures and put a ribbon around the box.

(http://www.ozgolf.net/showthread.php/29156-J33r-460-10.5?highlight=)

Anfield
23rd October 2012, 06:46 PM
No problem here, your sale, your rules, good luck with it all, only wish that j38 head was 10.5 or higher

Anfield
23rd October 2012, 06:48 PM
Actually, it's not. It's just clowns like you that think it is. Love your work timah! Its nice that ozgolf has a program for getting retards involved in golf.

Anfield
23rd October 2012, 06:50 PM
Strange that isn't it. Send me pics ain't cash in the bank last I checked.Sorry An(gry)field(I saw)red,, its the way of the world. If you are hoing around the Pro Shop you need to know who sells bargains and rarely has pics. Tomson, Perci, Nudgee are all prime culprits, although Nudgee always wants top dollar - just get his handme downs through Perci to save big time!!!!!Better luck next time but I am guessing it won't be a purchase from Tomson ;-)Thanks Hux, I'll keep it in mind

KristianJ
23rd October 2012, 06:56 PM
That'll do, boys. No petty name calling please.

I can personally vouch for Tomo's gear and its quality, but it's up to him how he closes sales and whether dibs pending pics is trumped by a commitment to buy without the need to see pics.

Anfield
23rd October 2012, 06:58 PM
Ok KJ, I'm out.

timah!
23rd October 2012, 07:03 PM
Love your work timah! Its nice that ozgolf has a program for getting retards involved in golf.

I know. Hope you enjoy all that golf can offer you.

KJ, it has nothing to do with name calling and everything to do with the amount of crap behaviour on here of late. Simple manners don't seem to apply, acting like a 6 year old seems to be acceptable. It's garbage.

liptout
23rd October 2012, 07:28 PM
I know. Hope you enjoy all that golf can offer you.

KJ, it has nothing to do with name calling and everything to do with the amount of crap behaviour on here of late. Simple manners don't seem to apply, acting like a 6 year old seems to be acceptable. It's garbage.

ahahaha
POT......... KETTLE...... BLACK!!

Johnny Canuck
23rd October 2012, 07:33 PM
Hux deserves some credit for his creative name. I don't state that to instigate anything, I just thought it was quite good.

Ferrins
23rd October 2012, 07:45 PM

perci
23rd October 2012, 08:18 PM
You are kidding $150 for a Crazy Head and you want Pics? I would have jumped on this in an instant had I been online!

Outcast
23rd October 2012, 08:19 PM

Okay, I finally have to ask...WTF does ' . ' mean in a post please?? PM me with the explanation if it ain't fit for posting on here...

Clearly I am slow witted...:mrgreen:

Johnny Canuck
23rd October 2012, 08:24 PM
You are kidding $150 for a Crazy Head and you want Pics? I would have jumped on this in an instant had I been online! I figured you had to be the buyer.

Hux
23rd October 2012, 08:31 PM
Hux deserves some credit for his creative name. I don't state that to instigate anything, I just thought it was quite good.

Thanks mate. I was getting disappointed that my attempt at lightening the humour in this thread was wasted.

You are kidding $150 for a Crazy Head and you want Pics? I would have jumped on this in an instant had I been online!

You and me both. Although once I saw dibs 48 times I sort of gathered someone would have grabbed it before I had a chance. Of course I only wanted it to give to you - Jamies hits his Craz-E as far as I hit your old Ricky Fowler LE Cobra Amp....and that is looooonnng. :-)

perci
23rd October 2012, 08:41 PM
I figured you had to be the buyer.

Not me unfortunatley!

hocko
23rd October 2012, 09:01 PM
Precisely!
Absolutely spewin i missed it!

Johnny Canuck
23rd October 2012, 09:35 PM
Precisely!
Absolutely spewin i missed it!

You with a 10.5 head would certainly be Crazy.

hocko
23rd October 2012, 09:41 PM
True!

petethepilot
23rd October 2012, 10:04 PM

If that is the head I think it is, I sold it to Tomo for nearly $400 and as JDM gear holds its price unlike American crap, $150 is an absolute bargain. I would have bought it quicker than 'Can-do Campbell' will f*ck the public service in QLD!!!!

Pete