PDA

View Full Version : Jaster Lefty sale of the year, irons and wedges.

jaster
18th October 2005, 04:11 PM
This will all go on eBay in a few days, thought I would give the few lefties that we have on the board first choice. Someone please make my day ;)

Left Hand Titleist 690.cbs PX6.0 shafts 3 - PW and the C2s for - $550 posted anywhere in Australia

These are great irons, but I have the .mbs now and can't afford to keep two sets of irons. Would love to keep them but I just love the way the .mbs setup so these have to go. I would rate them around 8/10. They are soft forged clubs so have some marks and bag wear but most important is that they have virtually no golding on the face/grooves which is a sign of wear. The buyer will not be disappointed. Shafts alone are over $300 fitted normally.

Left Hand PING Eye2+ irons 4 - PW - $200 ono posted anywhere in Australia

They have new Royal Sand Grips installed. All the clubs has Ping KT Firm shafts except the 5 iron which has an unknown shaft, it was like this when purchased off eBay a few months ago. A great club for the beginner right through to the low handicapper. I was going to use these for a retro bag but the wife says they have to go with Christmas coming soon.

Titleist Vokey C2 Wedges Head only 52° and 60° - make an offer

These are the greatest wedges I have ever used but the City Golf club bunkers are full of rocks that are too hard for the finish of these wedges. They are 100% useable and the grooves are as sharp as ever. I would prefer to see these wedges sold together. The 52° has virtually no wear. The 60° does have some wear so you can see the copper underneath but it is only cosmetic. I doubt there are many lefty sets of these in Australia if any. Totally unique wedges.

Have you ever wondered about the differences between standard Titleist Vokey wedges and the ones played by touring professionals? Wonder no longer, get a Titleist Vokey C2 wedge finished to the same exacting standards as a demanding tour player.

* Standard chrome finish is stripped down and replaced with a beautiful Tour Satin finish. The finish is more durable and, more importantly, reduces glare dramatically.
* An underlayment of copper is added for durability and feel.
* The grooves are recut from V grooves to tour style square grooves. This provides you with tour-like spin and stopping power around the greens.
* The official "C2" stamp is added to the hosel to designate your wedge as being a unique, tour style club.
* Additional initials may be stamped on the club for further personalization

Of course Pics are available of everything. PM or email me jaster1mereel@ozemail.com.au I will accept direct deposit, Money order and even Paypal but you will need to add 3% to cover fees if using paypal.

I will listen to trades for other lefty stuff. Please make an offer as I have to clear this stuff and I hate ebay fees.

jaster
19th October 2005, 10:31 AM
Alright....quick pricedrop...

690.cbs + the C2s for $550 shipped...BEAT THAT!!!

Eye2s for $200 shipped

drunken
19th October 2005, 04:15 PM
mmmm pics please....waiting on some money thats owed to me.......

jaster
19th October 2005, 06:11 PM
Email will be sent in 5 mins mate ;)

jaster
19th October 2005, 06:15 PM
Sending now!! :wink:

AndyP
19th October 2005, 06:56 PM
Can you guys give us an update on when the email has been completely sent, received, replied to, etc?

jaster
19th October 2005, 06:57 PM
Can you guys give us an update on when the email has been completely sent, received, replied to, etc?

Would you mind staying out of a lefty only thread thanks :roll: :lol:

AndyP
19th October 2005, 10:12 PM

Would you mind staying out of a lefty only thread thanks :roll: :lol:
Didn't I tell you my latest drastic swing change?

jaster
19th October 2005, 10:16 PM
You haven't gone lefty have you :shock: :lol:

drunken
20th October 2005, 08:16 AM
Pics received....and......resisting temptation...........

jaster
20th October 2005, 08:28 AM
Why fight it 8)