PDA

View Full Version : WA: Comp Rounds?

tommyg
8th October 2012, 11:22 PM
To make my handicap as fair as possible for my title defence and to stop canucks eyeballs exploding with tears and to prevent tolerating a loud yankee rant if he thinks my now official cap isnt what it should be.... i'll try to accept any invites for comp rounds you can get me in (with pgn cap) between now and the champs. I will try to sneak in some more pgn rounds too. And your clubs could do with a little bit of charisma on the course for a change anyway, so im doing you a favour (especially you Hartfield clowns).

Just putting it out there....

hocko
8th October 2012, 11:27 PM
You may be the clown but I could maybe organise a round or two.

tommyg
9th October 2012, 12:03 AM
May I?

idgolfguy
9th October 2012, 10:25 AM
A Sunday at the Vines could work. Not next week but the week after.

tommyg
9th October 2012, 10:49 AM
Sounds good vic

idgolfguy
9th October 2012, 11:14 AM
Sunday 21st.
I'm, sure Nuffie will be keen too.

Shadesy
9th October 2012, 11:55 AM
What about Saturday tommy?

tommyg
9th October 2012, 12:11 PM
This saturday? I'd have to negotiate with the mrs...

Nuffie
9th October 2012, 02:13 PM
This saturday? I'd have to negotiate with the mrs...

I know where your coming from there TommyG. Its hard for me to find the balance too at the moment.

Hopefully my engagement doesn't get called off, at some point after The Vines Champs and before the Gavin Simms Memorial/WA Ozgolf Champs start.

idgolfguy
9th October 2012, 02:20 PM
Sunday, 21st is the Vines Spring Cup, you would be eligible for both.
Ellenbrook is PGN in the morning, Lakes from 12.30 is Spring Cup.

Yossarian
9th October 2012, 02:23 PM
I know where your coming from there TommyG. Its hard for me to find the balance too at the moment.

Hopefully my engagement doesn't get called off, at some point after The Vines Champs and before the Gavin Simms Memorial/WA Ozgolf Champs start.

Imagine when you have kids.

Johnny Canuck
9th October 2012, 02:33 PM
Kids having kids.

tommyg
9th October 2012, 02:48 PM
Little baby alien freaks

Pieface
9th October 2012, 03:27 PM

It's best not to.

TourFit
11th October 2012, 01:28 AM

It's best not to.

BWAHAHAHAH now that is FUNNY!!! Awwww, c'mon PF, you wouldn't change it for the world. Just think how much lower your 'cap would be boring life would be?

JC now has 3, 'Nut has 3, simmsy is about to have 3 and they are all going to Champs too (let's hope Mrs Simmsy doesn't hold on as long as Mrs Canuck did, otherwise his Champs leave pass may be revoked in order to drive her to the hospital)

MegaWatty
11th October 2012, 02:35 AM
Sorry TG. PGN not allowed at Hartfield.

And Fitty, there should be no fear of Mrs S holding out past tomorrow!

idgolfguy
11th October 2012, 09:00 AM
3's the charm. I have 3 as well.

Nuffie
11th October 2012, 03:07 PM
Kids having kids.

No wonder I don't feel ready to get married just yet.

Haha, maybe that's why a few of the little juniors at The Vines who didn't know me... during Spring Cup last year, kept coming up and asking me my name and what my handicap was...

It's fun blending in with the young folk. I also love their reactions when I tell them how old I REALLY am and how many years I've played golf for. The look on their faces = priceless :mrgreen:.

hocko
11th October 2012, 03:23 PM
BWAHAHAHAH now that is FUNNY!!! Awwww, c'mon PF, you wouldn't change it for the world. Just think how much lower your 'cap would be boring life would be?

JC now has 3, 'Nut has 3, simmsy is about to have 3 and they are all going to Champs too (let's hope Mrs Simmsy doesn't hold on as long as Mrs Canuck did, otherwise his Champs leave pass may be revoked in order to drive her to the hospital)

3's the charm. I have 3 as well.

I have shitloads!

Ashes
11th October 2012, 03:23 PM
No wonder I don't feel ready to get married just yet.

Haha, maybe that's why a few of the little juniors at The Vines who didn't know me... during Spring Cup last year, kept coming up and asking me my name and what my handicap was...

It's fun blending in with the young folk. I also love their reactions when I tell them how old I REALLY am and how many years I've played golf for. The look on their faces = priceless :mrgreen:.

So you weren't someone's kid that was dropped off at the Par 3 centre?!? :)

Yossarian
11th October 2012, 03:29 PM
I am sure the AFP would love to have nuffie on-board as bait.

Ashes
11th October 2012, 03:46 PM
I am sure the AFP would love to have nuffie on-board as bait.

Reminds me of Gervais' Life's Too Short show.

Warwick Davis (little person that played Willow and Wicket in Return of the Jedi) was brainstorming ideas of what he could do for money. His secretary suggested he could be bait for paedophiles.

His response was hilarious, along the lines of theres nothing illegal about a grown man approaching a dwarf. But what if some little kid approaches him, suddenly he's a grown man in the woods, dressed like a girl, playing with little kids; he's going straight to jail.

Nuffie
11th October 2012, 05:17 PM
So you weren't someone's kid that was dropped off at the Par 3 centre?!? :)

Nice... funny thing was if so, Zeus may have arrested me for under age drinking.

Golfnut
11th October 2012, 05:51 PM
I have shitloads! You have seeded well good man!