PDA

View Full Version : Qld: Australian Shootout Championships 2012 (Hope Island & Royal Pines)

jeffblaz
2nd October 2012, 10:22 AM
Good morning all!! Just got off the phone with Chris Parkes and he would like to throw another special out to the ozgolf community after the success of Lagerlover who will be off to Vegas next year...

Chris has a series from 22nd November to 24th November 2012 with three rounds of golf at the following courses.

Thursday 22nd November - Links Hope Island
Friday 23rd November - RACV Royal Pines Resort
Saturday 24th November - The Glades
He would like to offer a rate of $150 per person to play in the first two days, this will be a 7am Shotgun Start on both days with 1 player from both days progressing to the final at The Glades on Saturday 24th November. Players from all over Australia will be participating.

With $25,000+ in prizes on offer and the first prize of a trip to Vegas (winner of final day at The Glades) again i beleive this offers great value...

Please email Chris at chris@shootoutgolf.com.au if you would like to participate. Also please post in here if you intend to play so I can build a list of ozgolfers who are keen...

Participating ozgolf members:

peter_rs
2nd October 2012, 10:47 PM
Interesting

popper81
2nd October 2012, 11:40 PM
I agree... I haven't played Hope Island before... Been there plenty though...

sms316
3rd October 2012, 06:41 AM
How does a prize of a trip to Vegas go with amateur status rules?

Lagerlover
3rd October 2012, 08:33 AM
unsure

TheTrueReview
3rd October 2012, 08:36 AM
How does a prize of a trip to Vegas go with amateur status rules? What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Lagerlover
3rd October 2012, 08:38 AM
Well run day, lots of prizes, recommend the day... obviously

jeffblaz
9th October 2012, 03:24 PM
hey guys, just cusious to see if anyone is going to participate... I know Chris is around the 100 mark already with players as this is the big event of the year.

I would suggest contacted him asap if you want to participate.

jeffblaz
26th October 2012, 06:57 PM
just a bump to see if any interest here, still time to enter... would like a nice little list of ozgolf members in the first post :D

also a reminder Chris is offering 2 for 1 for the QLD qualifier at Brookwater, think that makes it about $62.50 each (not 100%) with all inclusions...

jeffblaz
8th November 2012, 10:38 AM
final bump for me guys.... event is a couple of weeks away, be sure to contact Chris directly if you would like to take advantage of this special offer.