PDA

View Full Version : Group Buy: 3bays GSA - Golf Shot Analyzer

PShaw
1st October 2012, 01:56 PM
I have spoken to my mate and he is getting the first shipment of these ready for sale in shops by the 15th Oct. As I am the only official stockist so far I am going to do a group by here to get some numbers moving. I am paying $187 for these and the retail price will be $249.

The Group Buy price will be $200 if anyone is interested. This is shipped. I am not trying to make money off these this time but there will be only one group buy as I know there are some interested members on this site.

This is a great tool for getting quick accurate data for both technique and also some basic clubfitting needs. And the best thing is how portable and light it is. When using it the swing data from numerous shots is stored until you want ot view it, really easy, just pair up and start swinging.

I understand there will be arguments against all these product but from my own testing and what I have been given by my mate and 3BaysLife the parent company for this product I love them, and I know there is some great interest from golf pros around Qld and other states.

Paypal only on this. I will PM payment details to anyone interested and this finishes Friday 5th Oct.

Delivery will be around the 15th Oct Aus Wide for the group buy

Daves
1st October 2012, 01:58 PM
I will take one Pete. Will be interesting to compare it to the Swingbyte;

1. Daves -1 Android
2, ?

PShaw
1st October 2012, 04:09 PM
For more info go to the website that has been created, its not finished or properly hosted but you can view it for some info.

www.golfgadget.weebly.com

Trying to help iron out any faults and look at payment gateway options before finalising it.

becaben
1st October 2012, 06:19 PM
nice system but how can it work out your clubhead speed when the sensor is in the butt of the club?

Daves
1st October 2012, 06:31 PM
nice system but how can it work out your clubhead speed when the sensor is in the butt of the club?

Same way as the Swingbyte does I am assuming. The clubhead forms one arc, and each position on the shaft travels through a similarly shaped arc, just with a different radius. In the Swingbyte you load the length of the club and distance of the sensor from the butt end. In the case of the GSA, probably only needs length of club as it rides on the butt. I found the Swingbyte relatively accurate on SS compared to my Swing Radars.

Lucasto23
1st October 2012, 06:39 PM
Im in Pete ios please. Let me know where and when to send funds

graham_w
1st October 2012, 06:53 PM
Do you need to specify whether yiu want an iphone or Android compatible device?

davepuppies
1st October 2012, 08:09 PM
Does the software clearly show you swing plane/path?

My biggest desire is to see the path back and forward, not so much speed etc.

Aussielongdriver
1st October 2012, 08:14 PM
I’m in IOS for Apple , let know when you want money

toiinc
1st October 2012, 10:00 PM
I,m in , could be useful . IOS Please

lukemc
1st October 2012, 10:26 PM
Im in iOS please, let me know when and where for the paypal $$ email is luke.mc77ATgmailDOTcom

WeekendHacker
2nd October 2012, 07:36 AM
1 x ios version please

Puji
2nd October 2012, 07:42 AM
Same way as the Swingbyte does I am assuming. The clubhead forms one arc, and each position on the shaft travels through a similarly shaped arc, just with a different radius. In the Swingbyte you load the length of the club and distance of the sensor from the butt end. In the case of the GSA, probably only needs length of club as it rides on the butt. I found the Swingbyte relatively accurate on SS compared to my Swing Radars.

This doesn't quite make sense to me. As it is possible for the butt to not move and the clubhead to be moving at quite a speed. i.e: butt is the fulcrum. It would need to use a much more complex algorithm that would need to guess where the clubhead is based using the gyroscope.

Daves
2nd October 2012, 08:38 AM
Makes perfect sense to me. "It is possible for the butt to not move" really??? Have a look at any swing and run that one past us again.

Here is a link to an instructional video, plus links to lots of other vids about the 3GSA (doen the side), including a comparison of SS via Flightscope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqABNqlbb_A&feature=related

davepuppies
2nd October 2012, 09:54 AM
Guys does this give a visual of swing path? How about face angle relative to path?

Daves
2nd October 2012, 11:08 AM
Guys does this give a visual of swing path? How about face angle relative to path?

Short answer is yes, and yes with a caveat. The Swingbyte gives actual angles, I gather the GSA only gives you open neutral or closed.

**Edit** Just had a look on the website and the examples show an actual club face angle, so comments I read on WRX were wrong.

Have a look at the Vids link below, plus their US website;

http://www.3baysgsa.com/

(http://www.3baysgsa.com/)

TourFit
2nd October 2012, 11:44 AM
Pete...count me in as well.

EDIT: ANDROID

Stuart
2nd October 2012, 11:46 AM
OK - I'm in as well for an IOS

PShaw
2nd October 2012, 12:26 PM
Do you need to specify whether yiu want an iphone or Android compatible device?

Yes Graham you do as they work with different software to deliver the same info.

PShaw
2nd October 2012, 12:36 PM
Guys it works with algorithm and collects data from 10000 points through out the swing. The developer is currently working on a putting update for the software so it would work a little like the iping app.

The display shows swing plane well and I have made all sorts of funky swings to see the display and it picks it up great.

mackie
2nd October 2012, 01:33 PM
im in for IOS version please

Puji
2nd October 2012, 02:30 PM
Makes perfect sense to me. "It is possible for the butt to not move" really??? Have a look at any swing and run that one past us again.

Here is a link to an instructional video, plus links to lots of other vids about the 3GSA (doen the side), including a comparison of SS via Flightscope.

I'm not Doubting the product; just saying length of club would be just one of many variables it considers.

And I will try run it past you again: a good player who holds lag through from when the club is parallel to the ground on the downswing to impact will move the butt of the club <1ft. While the clubhead has travelled >5ft. Make sense now?

Pointing out that the butt of the club can stay stationary while the clubhead moves is a way of disproving a theory that length is how the device will
Calculate SS accurately. Clearly there is a gyroscope and accelerometer that will be doing the majority of the work.

PShaw
2nd October 2012, 05:36 PM
Puji, I can see your thoughts clearly although with 10000 data points the company assures me through their testing that the relation to club and lag etc is not as you think. they have just released an update where shaft length can be changed dependant on the player so that the ASD (attainable/approximate shot distance) is accurate. I did some testing today and it was accurate within 2 meters using bushnell to get the actual distance. As with all these devices there is the occasional one that is wrong but usually this is a really poor strike or something.

Captain Nemo
2nd October 2012, 07:37 PM
Punish why don't you email your thoughts to the company....see what they say?

Puji
2nd October 2012, 08:42 PM
PShaw, Titleist: I really have no doubts whatsoever in regards to the product.

My response was just to the incorrect/ inaccurate explanation another member provided to a question which related to how SS would be calculated.

My point is that it isn't just based on a number you plug in for the length of the club - there is much, much more to it than that. And all done accurately I'm sure!

If I had the coin I would be shelling out ASAP.

Captain Nemo
2nd October 2012, 09:22 PM
Punish why don't you email your thoughts to the company....see what they say?

Sorry, that was meant to be "Puji", bloody auto correct on the iPhone!
Anyway, doubt they'd release a product if it didn't do what it claimed?
Also Pete being a Pro, not a weekend chopper wouldn't recommend a product if he didn't see merit in it?
Just my 2 cents, carry on!

Jono
2nd October 2012, 09:23 PM
**Edit** Just had a look on the website and the examples show an actual club face angle, so comments I read on WRX were wrong.

From the examples I've seen, it doesn't actually tell you the degree of the club face or the path.

Here's an example from youtube.

Jono
2nd October 2012, 09:33 PM
One more ...

Daves
2nd October 2012, 09:39 PM
One more ...

The screenshot example on this page of their website shows an actual face angle;

http://www.3baysgsa.com/over-ons/

Jono
2nd October 2012, 09:57 PM
The screenshot example on this page of their website shows an actual face angle;

http://www.3baysgsa.com/over-ons/

That screen shot is a bit odd.

There's no club path on that one. Ball speed is same as clubhead speed. Downswing time of 1.2 seconds is really slow too.

All the shots I've seen on youtube don't show the actual angle.

If it showed the club face angle and the club path angle, it would be a winner for me.

PShaw
2nd October 2012, 10:00 PM
As promised earlier today the putting app from 3bays went into the app store today, just downloaded it and will test it tomorrow. The software is updated regularly and the inside path can be backed up with the swing path/plane vision in the swing replay.

I am a big believer in these but as with all tech products everyone is entitled to an opinion, hence this is a forum. IMO this is better than the rest on the market in function, durability, presentation, technology, display, feedback and many other areas. And once fully charged (I plug mine into the computer for a usb charge) it lasts about 40 hours which is ages when i only use it for about 10mins in an hour session.

Just my thoughts!

Lazer
2nd October 2012, 11:06 PM
I'm in for an IOS version. Let me know when and where to make payment. Thanks Pete.

popper81
2nd October 2012, 11:58 PM
As promised earlier today the putting app from 3bays went into the app store today, just downloaded it and will test it tomorrow. The software is updated regularly and the inside path can be backed up with the swing path/plane vision in the swing replay.

I am a big believer in these but as with all tech products everyone is entitled to an opinion, hence this is a forum. IMO this is better than the rest on the market in function, durability, presentation, technology, display, feedback and many other areas. And once fully charged (I plug mine into the computer for a usb charge) it lasts about 40 hours which is ages when i only use it for about 10mins in an hour session.

Just my thoughts!

Pete,

I am interested in one as well, but a little unsure of it's value for me... Any chance of coming down to the range, and having a look at in action before I commit? I will be down the Coast friday morning for an exam, could shoot over after 12pm?

PShaw
3rd October 2012, 07:53 AM
Popper, Of course mate. I am playing the hi lite pro am over at royal pines, but sean who works for me will be there and can run you through it. He will open the range at 9am

Marto65
3rd October 2012, 07:58 AM
Pete,

I am interested in one as well, but a little unsure of it's value for me... Any chance of coming down to the range, and having a look at in action before I commit? I will be down the Coast friday morning for an exam, could shoot over after 12pm?

Popper ... test it out for me too .... if you think it's any good, I'll take one for the Apple Iphone.

popper81
3rd October 2012, 02:08 PM
Pete,

Popper, Of course mate. I am playing the hi lite pro am over at royal pines, but sean who works for me will be there and can run you through it. He will open the range at 9am

Ok, sweet.... I appreciate it!

Popper ... test it out for me too .... if you think it's any good, I'll take one for the Apple Iphone.

I shouldn't say this on public forum, but Pete pm'd me.... He is giving me $50 bucks to tell you it is awesome, but it won't owrk on clubs flying across fairways ;)

Marto65
3rd October 2012, 02:13 PM
I shouldn't say this on public forum, but Pete pm'd me.... He is giving me $50 bucks to tell you it is awesome, but it won't owrk on clubs flying across fairways ;)

GFMF.

popper81
3rd October 2012, 02:23 PM
GFMF.

http://www.acronymgeek.com/GFMF _ Hoping you don't mean 7... ;)

Marto65
3rd October 2012, 02:25 PM
http://www.acronymgeek.com/GFMF _ Hoping you don't mean 7... ;)

No mate .. there is a "Mother" in there though ...

popper81
3rd October 2012, 02:27 PM
No mate .. there is a "Mother" in there though ...

I know... Still funny though, hey!!!

TourFit
4th October 2012, 05:35 PM
I'm playing Marto in the East v West MP...Popper, can you PM me please with some tips on how not to aggravate him into throwing clubs. :shock:

On second thoughts, can you please PM me on HOW to antagonise him into throwing some clubs. :wink:

PShaw
4th October 2012, 07:00 PM
I will send payment details to everyone that is interested tomorrow night or saturday. Paypal will be prefered as I hate having to check bank accounts. I expect delivery of stock next friday but as said will leave this open until tomorrow for any late interest. Popper can tell everyone his thoughts after a road test tomorrow.

popper81
5th October 2012, 07:23 AM
Looking forward to this..... Have been lucky enough to play around with a Flightscope this week (more this arvo as well :) ), so I have a fair idea of my current numbers etc. and it will be a good comparison. $200 vs. flightscope $$$$, so far it seems like a great option.
( NB. Forum police - I am well aware there is large differences between the two, and it is hardly apples vs. apples, but both share some similarites in data provided that I will be able compare.This will only be used to help make my overall decison on purchase..... So save you keystrokes haters)

I have downloaded both the apps (putting and GSA pro), and the seem very easy to use. (IOS software only)

THANKS in advance Pete, for being so willing to let me play.

Steve57
5th October 2012, 08:02 AM
Looking forward to this..... Have been lucky enough to play around with a Flightscope this week (more this arvo as well :) ), so I have a fair idea of my current numbers etc. and it will be a good comparison. $200 vs. flightscope $$$$, so far it seems like a great option.
( NB. Forum police - I am well aware there is large differences between the two, and it is hardly apples vs. apples, but both share some similarites in data provided that I will be able compare.This will only be used to help make my overall decison on purchase..... So save you keystrokes haters)

I have downloaded both the apps (putting and GSA pro), and the seem very easy to use. (IOS software only)

THANKS in advance Pete, for being so willing to let me play.

Popps have you tried the Swingbyte as yet?
Would be interesting to check readings against it also.

popper81
5th October 2012, 08:30 AM
Popps have you tried the Swingbyte as yet?Would be interesting to check readings against it also. No Steve, i haven't seen a swingbyte in action as of yet.

Steve57
5th October 2012, 09:17 AM
No Steve, i haven't seen a swingbyte in action as of yet.

You can try mine sometime if you like.
Give me a call.

PShaw
5th October 2012, 05:27 PM
information received today is that the putting app is not yet useable with the gsa, it will be a shot time the software is able to be used on demo's in asia for testing but it had to go into the app store to iron out bugs, then will be refined for public use. Software looks good tho.

Marto65
5th October 2012, 05:53 PM
I'm playing Marto in the East v West MP...Popper, can you PM me please with some tips on how not to aggravate him into throwing clubs. :shock:

On second thoughts, can you please PM me on HOW to antagonise him into throwing some clubs. :wink:

The angrier I get, the better I play.

Lucasto23
5th October 2012, 06:16 PM
I'm out, other hoing has got my money

popper81
5th October 2012, 08:14 PM
Ok lads, I was lucky enough to have a play around with this thing today, thanks once again Pete, and Sean. My initial thoughts are it is a great bit of gear...

Things I liked about it

# it was easy to use, and simple to set up.
# You get real time feedback... It is there, straight up. I had it synched with my phone, so it was as simple as pulling it out of my pocket to have a look.
# awesome training aid... If I was working on something in particular, this would have been great..
# the data seemed pretty reliable... I had about 4kph diffference on my top swing speeds on flightscope and the GSA today.
# the app was stupid simple to use, and to me pretty good..
# the swing path, club face angle were good... I was a little sceptical, but it seemed to everyting up.. Most of my shots today registered as inside, when i did hit a couple sweet, it was good to see square square come up, it was like jackpot on the pokies.
# when I tried to mess with it, it registered it..
# The thing I really liked was the tempo part... I could see this being really helpful if you had a swing that changed a bit... Or identify why some swings felt better than others.

Things I didn't like.

# actually very little... The only thing that annoyed me a little was it registered my preshot routine as a swing, making my actual swing not count. ( for those of you that know me, I was doing my ''axe drop'' as someone called it).. Once I removed it and it was fine.
# I didn't notice any swings where I thought, geese that can't be right... A PLUS!

What are my overall thoughts.... I think this could work in massive range of situations.. As a little fat kid that can play a bit, it really reinforced things that I already knew about my swing, and things that I am currently working on.. It is the type of thing you could use ever practice sessions, or once a month, and gain useful info from it.

If anyone has any questions, pm me and I will give me you my phone number for chat... Typing is too much hard yakker!!

As I said, I thought it was good bit of kit, and I want one... Now what can I sell :)

Marto65
5th October 2012, 08:30 PM
Thanks popper.

SOLD. I'll have one thanks Pete. iPhone.

graham_w
5th October 2012, 08:31 PM
Ill have one too. PM sent. Android.

Daves
5th October 2012, 09:33 PM
Thanks Popps, sounds like it is a lot like the Swingbyte (which is a good bit of kit as well) but easier to use. I will look forward to do a comparo review with a few others once I have one.

CLG
5th October 2012, 09:44 PM
Tried one before and numbers are pretty accurate!
Also tried the swing byte and golf sense 3D and first thing I noticed is the GSA doesn't influence your swing,
the other 2 might come into play during swing. Is going for 199in golf smiths do you include shipping with 200 Pshaw?

PShaw
5th October 2012, 10:23 PM
Tried one before and numbers are pretty accurate!
Also tried the swing byte and golf sense 3D and first thing I noticed is the GSA doesn't influence your swing,
the other 2 might come into play during swing. Is going for 199in golf smiths do you include shipping with 200 Pshaw?

$200 is shipped this time only as Iknow a lot of guys are interested. CLG feel free to buy off Golf Smith and then pay tax and shipping. Anyone interested I will send details tomorrow for payment and close off the order.

PShaw
8th October 2012, 08:58 AM
Everyone that was interested has been pm'd with payment details, thanks to those who have already paid, please remember gifted if using PayPal.Cheers Pete

Marto65
15th October 2012, 09:41 AM
Hi Pete ... just wondering if these have left your hands yet ...

Cheers

Marto.

graham_w
15th October 2012, 12:53 PM
I was wondering the same as i have a job at Robina tomorrow and can drop in to save the postage.

PShaw
16th October 2012, 02:20 PM
Graham I have two at the range at Robina woods so you can collect one. Marto The order which was for 11 units is expected either Friday or Monday from overseas and ill ship straight out unless you ate local and then you can collect my other spare from the range. Cheer Pete

graham_w
16th October 2012, 03:37 PM
Graham I have two at the range at Robina woods so you can collect one. Marto The order which was for 11 units is expected either Friday or Monday from overseas and ill ship straight out unless you ate local and then you can collect my other spare from the range. Cheer Pete

Pete
Job changed to tomorrow. Ill pop in and say gday.

graham_w
18th October 2012, 08:00 PM
Thanks for the chance to have a hit today Pete. Already saw the benefits of the GSA.

Was spraying shots everywhere and couldnt rrally figure out why. The GSA showed me I was swinging pretty steep at the ball in the downswing. I made an adjustment in my back swing and straight away saw improvements.

Can really see this helping when its just me hitting some balls and noone around to give me feedback on what im doing wrong. Looking forward to getting it.

Marto65
19th October 2012, 05:49 AM
Was hoping to take it west with me to the WA Champs. Do a demo .. sell some more for you ...

TourFit
19th October 2012, 03:04 PM
But not at $200, right? :grin:

PShaw
19th October 2012, 08:43 PM
TourFit, the rrp will be $249 which will be the price I will be selling them at. As long as no one cuts the price to low everyone will sell them for this which is not the best margin I have ever gotten but still reasonable.

I'll be over in perth at the vines for a Jeep event from the 6/11 to 11/11 if you want to try and catch up, but I'll be at the vines the entire time pratising and playing.

idgolfguy
19th October 2012, 10:48 PM
Let me know, we can catch-up for a drink.

PShaw
24th October 2012, 08:16 PM
Hey Guys, had a long chat with the distributor and parent company today and unfortunately they have a stock issue due to golfsmith in the usa ordering 10000 units. This has meant my order will not leave HK until first week of November. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it at this stage except apologise for the delay. I will keep the thread updated and express post each unit asap after they arrive. There is no issue with anyone not getting their ordered unit or losing their money as it is held is escrow until I receive the shipment.

Again sorry for the delay, but Ican assure you the company are pretty embarassed and rushing to get stock out asap.

If you need any more info feel free to pm.

Cheers, Pete

PShaw
24th October 2012, 10:45 PM
Guys, If I could ask for patience, as I have already had one member wanting a refund. Most will understand delivery if out of my control. I have expressed my concerns to both my friend the distribuyer and the parent comany, who are the ones at fault, and as I have sent the money in escrow, if people want refunds I will be pulling the order to get the money out to issue refunds. this will then delay the order further as I will have to re submit the escrow payment with another other number. All of this will prob take a week to sort , which is a week I dont want to delay further. I know most of the poeple in the order and if you want to talk to me about it call me at the range robina. Number on the web. (wont put it out here for obvious reasons)

Thanks in advance for the groups patience, Pete

TourFit
24th October 2012, 11:17 PM
No worries Pete. I know how it all feels mate. Distributors/suppliers are driving me mad at the moment!!!

Guys, it is a GOOD thing in essence, that Golfsmith have ordered 10,000 of these. It shows that they like it enough and it works well enough for them to invest in it heavily with a first up order. In the end that will be good news for us.

Lazer
7th November 2012, 10:15 PM
Hi Pete,
Any update on these?

andylo
9th November 2012, 11:05 AM
Well if anyone want a refund I am happy to take his/her place. Prefer a iPhone version but Android would do as well.

PShaw
9th November 2012, 05:41 PM
Hey Guys, I am away in perth for an event, but the emails I have recieved is that the stock is arriving in hong kong for release to distributors mid next week. It is 3-5 days to me from there and then I will express post them to everyone.

TourFit
9th November 2012, 06:57 PM
If you get some time, drop in and see me Pete.

simmsy
9th November 2012, 08:55 PM
3-4 hours would be wise Pete

Marto65
13th November 2012, 10:51 AM
Update?

TourFit
13th November 2012, 01:07 PM
If you get some time, drop in and see me Pete.

3-4 hours would be wise Pete

Is that a box I see over there...?

Marto65
14th November 2012, 01:36 PM
Bumpity Bumpo.

Marto65
14th November 2012, 08:11 PM
Bimpity bump bing bop bungy

Marto65
14th November 2012, 09:55 PM
I dont BUMP no more with no big fat woman

Marto65
15th November 2012, 07:25 AM

Daves
15th November 2012, 08:10 AM
Hey Guys, I am away in perth for an event, but the emails I have recieved is that the stock is arriving in hong kong for release to distributors mid next week. It is 3-5 days to me from there and then I will express post them to everyone.

Post #71 seems relavent Marto. By my reading, the stock should have just arrived in HK.

Marto65
15th November 2012, 08:45 AM
Post #71 seems relavent Marto. By my reading, the stock should have just arrived in HK.

Fun Spoiler.

Daves
15th November 2012, 09:05 AM
Fun Spoiler.;)

An update would be good. I am hearing of people ordering one of these and getting them quickly, so not sure why this order has taken 5 weeks and counting. 3Bays seem to be taking liberties me thinks.

Marto65
16th November 2012, 09:12 AM

sms316
16th November 2012, 09:27 AM
Use the analogue version Marto (looks at your divot at flight path). It does the same thing.

Daves
16th November 2012, 09:32 AM
Use the analogue version Marto (looks at your divot at flight path). It does the same thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwBtqifZNJ8&feature=g-user-u

sms316
16th November 2012, 09:49 AM
Instead of watching 24 minutes of video, can you give a brief summary?

Marto65
16th November 2012, 09:55 AM
Instead of watching 24 minutes of video, can you give a brief summary?

Divots dont mean shit.

sms316
16th November 2012, 09:59 AM
Divots dont mean shit.
Oh. Well there you go. I guess angle of attack means nothing. Cool.

Daves
16th November 2012, 10:06 AM
Oh. Well there you go. I guess angle of attack means nothing. Cool.

yep, right again.

sms316
16th November 2012, 10:08 AM
yep, right again.
I guess there is no money to be made by divots.

Daves
16th November 2012, 10:11 AM
I guess there is no money to be made by divots.

Merkins?

PShaw
16th November 2012, 01:00 PM
Had a week holiday and just saw these bumps and q's. I have sent an email about stick arriving in aus. I will update all ASAP web I get a reply. On my original timeframe from 3 bays I assume the stick should be in hk today at the latest. I will update, I am not really impressed at this point with the service but Gavin used the device it's damm good, so I can only hope service improves in the future. Thanks for the patience guys.

tommyg
16th November 2012, 01:12 PM
Marto isn't patient.

Daves
16th November 2012, 06:00 PM
Marto isn't patient.

Has nothing to do with patience, has to do with others ordering these well after we did and them getting them straight away. 3Bay customer/dealer service sucks it seems.

BayBum
16th November 2012, 08:08 PM
Others as in ? People buying them from golf smith ?

Daves
16th November 2012, 11:00 PM
Others as in ? People buying them from golf smith ?

Apparently not.

PShaw
17th November 2012, 05:17 PM
Golfsmith got 10000 from 3bays and the rest of the world can suck eggs apparently, no wonder golfsmith can ship them straight away.

Marto65
17th November 2012, 06:50 PM
Golfsmith got 10000 from 3bays and the rest of the world can suck eggs apparently, no wonder golfsmith can ship them straight away.

So ... Christmas?

PShaw
17th November 2012, 08:29 PM
no mardo, I am hoping for them this week still, not impressed with them at this stage, but I want this order and then will decide. Seems typical of asian countries to take big orders and stuff the rest, not surprised really, just a bit pissed.

Jono
18th November 2012, 09:34 PM
no mardo, I am hoping for them this week still, not impressed with them at this stage, but I want this order and then will decide. Seems typical of asian countries to take big orders and stuff the rest, not surprised really, just a bit pissed.

you bin lacist, mista big nose white austrarian?

PShaw
19th November 2012, 01:51 PM
maybe a rittle lacist jono, but facts are facts, sell everything to golfsmith and stuff the big nosed austlarians, lol

s12raider
19th November 2012, 11:20 PM
Any chance can still get in on this? Android. Understand suply chain issues, eta?

graham_w
20th November 2012, 11:10 AM
maybe a rittle lacist jono

Is that like getting your wife a little pregnant?

Marto65
22nd November 2012, 08:22 AM
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=207730476&authType=name&authToken=f64P&ref=NUS&goback=%2Enmp_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1

Pete .. is this you?

Marto65
23rd November 2012, 08:35 AM
About to bump.

Lazer
24th November 2012, 09:49 AM
Had a week holiday and just saw these bumps and q's. I have sent an email about stick arriving in aus. I will update all ASAP web I get a reply. On my original timeframe from 3 bays I assume the stick should be in hk today at the latest. I will update...Hi Pete, any word on the status of these? I'm itching to use the device.Cheers

PShaw
24th November 2012, 12:20 PM
I received an email from 3 bays late yesterday and the stock was posted form HK yesterday. Normal transit time to me should be 5 days (hopeful they made the air yesterday so I have them mid next week) I will express post to everyone asap the arrive.

PShaw
24th November 2012, 12:21 PM
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=207730476&authType=name&authToken=f64P&ref=NUS&goback=.nmp_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1

Pete .. is this you?

Not sure, someone that did a website for me once registered me for linked in, but I have never even looked at the site, so not sure.

Lazer
24th November 2012, 04:17 PM
Thank you for the update Pete. Much appreciated.

PShaw
26th November 2012, 10:25 PM
All ios devices that were ordered were shipped express post today. the android ones are on their way from HK so still a few days away. At least the apple users will be happy, as for the android guys, I will get them to you as soon as they get to me. Thanks for the patience as always.

lukemc
26th November 2012, 10:29 PM
i am no#1 impatient m%$ther$%ck#r normally, BUT...... I've received 3 IOS updates on the app since purchase!

looking forward to getting a totally updated usable item here!

thanks Pete, sucks when a supplier hangs you out to dry.........

WeekendHacker
27th November 2012, 08:06 AM
Awsome news Pete.....thats for organising this and putting up with supplier issues. I will however miss Marto65s bumps.

Marto65
27th November 2012, 08:40 AM
Oh no ... they have been sent ...

PShaw
27th November 2012, 08:44 AM
Now all we have to do is find marto a new thread for compulsive bumping so he doesnt flip out, lol. Suppliers are great...NOT but hard to get stuff without them, they know this and really dont care.

WeekendHacker
27th November 2012, 12:16 PM
Thanks Pete....just arrived!!!!!!

Marto65
27th November 2012, 02:18 PM
Woohoo !!

Thanks Pete.

toiinc
27th November 2012, 06:26 PM
Thanks Pete
Like Xmas come early

s12raider
27th November 2012, 09:53 PM
Pete, sent you a pm - let me know if too late. Ta, Stu

lukemc
27th November 2012, 10:03 PM
thanks Pete its arrived

Lazer
28th November 2012, 02:29 PM
Arrived today. Thank you very much Pete.

TourFit
28th November 2012, 04:10 PM
Thanks Pete...wrong one though! :(

Aussielongdriver
29th November 2012, 12:08 AM
Thanks Pete, got mine .

s12raider
29th November 2012, 05:46 PM
Hey TourFit which one did you get if not wanted then ill take it - as long as Andriod model.

PShaw
29th November 2012, 10:06 PM
s12raider, androids have not arrived yet, I will know more monday and will send you a pm

s12raider
29th November 2012, 10:32 PM
s12raider, androids have not arrived yet, I will know more monday and will send you a pm Thanks Pete, regards Stu

Daves
6th December 2012, 02:59 PM
https://www.ibuytoday.com.au/auto/thumbnail/persistent/catalogue_images/products/whbump12.jpg?maxheight=450&style=padded&maxwidth=360

PShaw
6th December 2012, 09:03 PM
Android ones posted today! Thanks for the patience

Daves
7th December 2012, 06:43 AM
Android ones posted today! Thanks for the patience

http://www.therockpit.net/2011 Images/Articles Interviews/Sweet 6.jpg

Thanks Pete.

Daves
10th December 2012, 09:01 AM
Mine arrived this morning, thanks Pete.