PDA

View Full Version : Official VIC champs thread - Feb 15-18, Melbourne

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

peter_rs
31st January 2013, 06:30 AM
Yeah.... You are aware the Peter_rs has sandbagged his way out to about 16 i think...

Thanks :) hard to go out if you don't play when you do it's a black day

Just checking is this most or least

I'm in.

LeftyHoges
31st January 2013, 06:40 AM
Thanks :) hard to go out if you don't play when you do it's a black day

Just checking is this most or least

I'm in.

Most points / least shots.

Cool.

LeftyHoges
31st January 2013, 03:36 PM
Final call to respond guys. I'm locking you out in 27.5 hours.

Seriously, is it that hard to say yay or nay? Even Solarman got back to me! :lol:

WBennett
31st January 2013, 09:16 PM
Mr Lefty.

I am in and I am ****ing excited.

COME ON!

AndyP
31st January 2013, 09:21 PM
I need this weekend away so bad.

LeftyHoges
31st January 2013, 09:21 PM
Mr Lefty.

I am in and I am ****ing excited.

COME ON!

Thanks wbennett. I'll add you to the list. Do you need more details before you decide for certain? :lol:

popper81
31st January 2013, 09:27 PM
This time in two weeks I would have posted my first score* of the vic champs.

* score refers to unit of measurement, and this by no way implies that it will be good.

LeftyHoges
31st January 2013, 09:29 PM
This time in two weeks I would have posted my first score* of the vic champs.

* score refers to unit of measurement, and this by no way implies that it it will be good.

We'll probably be kicking back, having a nice dinner right about now, counting how many shanks were had. (I'm going with 2!)

I think you're game will really suit Kingswood actually Popper. You may take the choccies on the first day.

popper81
31st January 2013, 09:32 PM
:lol:

Messing with my mind already.... Not very nice.

LeftyHoges
31st January 2013, 09:36 PM

Messing with my mind already.... Not very nice.

Thanks, I just try to work with what I've got! :lol:

In all seriousness, I think you'll be surprised.

popper81
31st January 2013, 09:42 PM
Only three things worry me about these champs, golf wise:

# The greens... I think I will like them but, you never know.
# Lack of golf in the lead up ( thursday/friday - rust removed, no biggie)
# How bad I have been hitting driver. I may have to take 4 drivers ;) ( Might not be enough if lucas comes near me)

Wedges? More bounce better down your way...???

WBennett
31st January 2013, 09:53 PM
Popper

What I struggle with is the very tight lies around the greens. The green complexes are generally mowed tight with no fluffy rough and I find it very hard to get under the ball. I am not afraid to use a putter from 10m off the greens!

popper81
31st January 2013, 09:55 PM
Are you and Ferrins long lost brothers?

LeftyHoges
31st January 2013, 10:14 PM
Only three things worry me about these champs, golf wise:

# The greens... I think I will like them but, you never know. I know you will mate. I can't speak for the greens at St Andrews Beach and Moonah but they should be very good. Not overly fast as they have to slow them down in the windier conditions, but will run fairly true. The greens at Kingswood, Southern and Spring Valley will be the most absolute, pristine surfaces you've come across. This time of year they will be fast, firm and very, very true.
# Lack of golf in the lead up ( thursday/friday - rust removed, no biggie) Yep, that's what Thursday is for.
# How bad I have been hitting driver. I may have to take 4 drivers ;) ( Might not be enough if lucas comes near me) That could be a concern. Obviously Sat and Sun are links style courses so could have a build up of very strategically well placed marrum and tea-tree. None of Kingswood, Southern or Spring Valley are necessarily tight, but there are places you just DO NOT want to go. Tea-tree on sandbelt courses is death.

Wedges? More bounce better down your way...??? I wouldn't say more bounce, no. It's a different sort of sand underneath but you'll get used to it fairly quickly. I find it easier to play little nippy wedges around melbourne greens than I did in QLD. I did hit it pretty bad in QLD though.

Popper

What I struggle with is the very tight lies around the greens. The green complexes are generally mowed tight with no fluffy rough and I find it very hard to get under the ball. I am not afraid to use a putter from 10m off the greens!

Unless there's a bunker in your way, this is the play. The ball runs so smooth its just like putting on slightly longer grass. You'll do fine mate, I've seen you hit your wedges, you should have no dramas.

LeftyHoges
31st January 2013, 10:29 PM
Looks like we'll be in for some slightly colder weather if the forecast is accurate. Ranges from 22-28 degrees and cloudy on most days. Don't let this fool you though, you'll still burn like a bastard if you've a predilection for it.

Bring sunscreen and hats people, but not umbrellas, cos they're ghey.

Courty
31st January 2013, 10:35 PM
# The greens... I think I will like them but, you never know.

You'll be sweet, mate. Use Thursday's round to adjust, then Friday to attack! :twisted:

The first time I played on bent greens (ironically, at Moonah Legends), I hit the first 4 greens in reg, and 3-jacked every one as I had no idea how to putt on them. They are just so different to the slow, grainy, bumpy stuff we have up here. Once you get a feel for them , though, it'll open your eyes as to how putting really should be.

Bring sunscreen and hats people, but not umbrellas, cos they're ghey.

Yeah, and cos it never rains in Melbourne. :p

BenM
31st January 2013, 10:41 PM
I'm in for the 5 round challenge... I've got no hope tho! Especially on the links courses if my last outing at Lost Farm is any indication...

LeftyHoges
31st January 2013, 10:43 PM
You'll be sweet, mate. Use Thursday's round to adjust, then Friday to attack! :twisted:

The first time I played on bent greens (ironically, at Moonah Legends), I hit the first 4 greens in reg, and 3-jacked every one as I had no idea how to putt on them. They are just so different to the slow, grainy, bumpy stuff we have up here. Once you get a feel for them , though, it'll open your eyes as to how putting really should be.

Yeah, and cos it never rains in Melbourne. :p

Spot on there Courty, and the sandbelt courses as a general rule are faster and truer than the ones down on the coast. Popper, you saw how much I struggled on the greens in QLD, it'll be the same for you for a little bit, but the difference is you can work these ones out and adjust. We should get to Kingswood in plenty of time, I suggest we head straight to the practice green until tee time.

Dick Whitaker be damned, I'm saying no rain!

AndyP
31st January 2013, 10:43 PM
I don't like this prejudice against the 4 round people.

LeftyHoges
31st January 2013, 10:44 PM
I'm in for the 5 round challenge... I've got no hope tho! Especially on the links courses if my last outing at Lost Farm is any indication...

Cool, that's the five of us locked in. I don't think these links are quite as brutal as Lost Farm, and aren't located in the roaring forties either Ben! :lol:

LeftyHoges
31st January 2013, 10:45 PM

You had the chance to be a 5-rounder. Probably still do. Get amongst the fun! ;-)

BenM
31st January 2013, 10:49 PM

We can bet on the 4 rounds too if you really want to lose your money that badly.

BenM
31st January 2013, 10:52 PM
Cool, that's the five of us locked in. I don't think these links are quite as brutal as Lost Farm, and aren't located in the roaring forties either Ben! :lol:

Yeah guess not... Plenty of ways to screw it up though :D

LeftyHoges
31st January 2013, 10:53 PM
Yeah guess not... Plenty of ways to screw it up though :D

VERY true, don't worry about that!

AndyP
31st January 2013, 10:56 PM
I'm fairly confident that my 4 round score will beat Courty's 5 round score.

LeftyHoges
31st January 2013, 11:04 PM

Now THAT is some serious smack talk!

Courty, you gonna let him publicly bitch-slap you like that?!?!

Iain
31st January 2013, 11:05 PM
Hahaha!!! :lol:

AndyP
31st January 2013, 11:12 PM
5 x 28 = 140
4 x 36 = 144

It's doable.

popper81
31st January 2013, 11:12 PM
AndyP maybe onto something.

Do the 4 rounders want to participate? Happy for the 5 round players to be a sidebet between 5 & the ironman of vic be played over 4??

AndyP
31st January 2013, 11:17 PM
I think Benno suggested something like that earlier. Will it work with the Friday matches?

popper81
31st January 2013, 11:20 PM
Who listens to benno?

LeftyHoges
31st January 2013, 11:24 PM
5 x 28 = 140
4 x 36 = 144

It's doable.

No doubt it is, but you're gonna have to carry the champs trophy home with scores like that. Bigger fish to fry and all that.

LeftyHoges
31st January 2013, 11:25 PM
I think Benno suggested something like that earlier. Will it work with the Friday matches?

You mean what I suggested from the very start and Benno pilfered? Yep. :lol:

Friday's matches will all be played in stableford format so that we can keep a record of who's scored what. Most points wins the hole, simple as that.

AndyP
31st January 2013, 11:28 PM
Benno suggested it in a way that was uncomplicated and attractive.

LeftyHoges
31st January 2013, 11:51 PM
Benno suggested it in a way that was uncomplicated and attractive.

But that's me to a T! ;-)

Courty
1st February 2013, 07:05 AM

You're on... what's the bet?

Marto65
1st February 2013, 07:15 AM
Why not $10 all in and best 3 scores count.

That will then include us 3 rounders.

popper81
1st February 2013, 07:26 AM
Why not $10 all in and best 3 scores count. That will then include us 3 rounders. Screw the three rounders, you have no rights.

AndyP
1st February 2013, 07:27 AM
Best of one round to cater for any playing just one. Ping pong results may gain extra points.

popper81
1st February 2013, 07:29 AM
Good thinking P, that's why you own this city.

Marto65
1st February 2013, 07:31 AM
Screw the three rounders, you have no rights.

Scared?

AndyP
1st February 2013, 07:33 AM
Good thinking P, that's why you own this city.
I built this city on rock and roll.

WBennett
1st February 2013, 08:17 AM
When is this proposed Ozgolf Ping Pong Playoff you speak of?

WBennett
1st February 2013, 08:19 AM
I'm fairly confident that Monsta will not just win this thing, but his 3 best rounds will beat my 4 total.

popper81
1st February 2013, 08:23 AM
Benno,

Is 'the montsa' Ozgolf's next champion? Full of sandbags, and ready to roll?

popper81
1st February 2013, 08:24 AM
Scared? I am not a politician..... I will not pander to minority groups.

WBennett
1st February 2013, 08:25 AM
Best 12 marker in the country. As opposed to me, who is the worst 10 marker in the country.

Dotty
1st February 2013, 08:28 AM
Benno, prepare to be renamed ... Igor

Monsta
1st February 2013, 08:32 AM
I'm fairly confident that Monsta will not just win this thing, but his 3 best rounds will beat my 4 total.

What?? There is no need to suck up to me (no homo). I have already agreed to let you sitin the front of the ute for the trip down.

popper81
1st February 2013, 09:02 AM
Best 12 marker in the country. As opposed to me, who is the worst 10 marker in the country.

I am the worst 4 marker in the country.... We may well be first group on Sunday :)

What?? There is no need to suck up to me (no homo). I have already agreed to let you sitin the front of the ute for the trip down.

Are you bringing the ute so you can carry the sand bags? Or to bring home the prizes?

haysey
1st February 2013, 09:41 AM

+1, Andy. My moneys on you:mrgreen:

Monsta
1st February 2013, 11:22 AM
Are you bringing the ute so you can carry the sand bags? Or to bring home the prizes?

Sand bags are gone now Popper, pennant's start next week.

And I am bringing prizes TO the champs, but I dont expect to be taking any home.

Why are you the one person here that believes what Benno says?????

popper81
1st February 2013, 02:09 PM
Why are you the one person here that believes what Benno says?????

No idea....;) maybe because I haven't met him in person. Haha.

LeftyHoges
1st February 2013, 05:41 PM
Draw to be announced @ 9:00PM tonight VIC time. Stay tuned!

WBennett
1st February 2013, 06:09 PM
Why isn't Haysey coming south? Scared?

Courty
1st February 2013, 06:11 PM
Why isn't Haysey coming south? Scared?

Yeah, thats it. ;)

Courty
1st February 2013, 06:13 PM
Actually, now that he's lost some weight, he's actually a chance at fitting in the airline seating. :p

Goldy
1st February 2013, 06:22 PM
Draw to be announced @ 9:00PM tonight VIC time. Stay tuned!

oh......wow

Tell us tell us tell us tell us tell us.....is this annoying yet?

muldude
1st February 2013, 06:50 PM
C'mon where is the draw..............close enough to 9

what is the NAGA prize......that baby is mine ;-)

WBennett
1st February 2013, 06:53 PM
Actually, now that he's lost some weight, he's actually a chance at fitting in the airline seating. :p

Another 'fat prick from North Queensland' hey?

popper81
1st February 2013, 07:25 PM
Well this is excitng....... :) :) :)

LeftyHoges
1st February 2013, 07:53 PM
Well this is excitng....... :) :) :)

Building the suspense mate. An hour to go... :-)

LeftyHoges
1st February 2013, 09:02 PM
Draw upcoming...

LeftyHoges
1st February 2013, 09:10 PM
Group 1

FlowerGirl
BenM
AndyP
LarryLong

Group 2

Marto65
mint
grumpy
JohnnyBoy

Group 3

wbennett
Courty
Kev
Bruce

Group 4

Goldy
oncewasagolfer
Lucasto23
muldude

Group 5

Popper81
monsta65
IanO
LeftyHoges

Group 6

HCC
Peter_rs
Iain
andigold

PLEASE NOTE: I have made one change to Groups 3 and 4, basically swapping Lucasto23 and now Bruce to try and keep 2 VIC's together with 2 "out-of-towners" in each.

Iain
1st February 2013, 09:19 PM
What's that draw for? Which day? Saturday?

Goldy
1st February 2013, 09:22 PM
Group 4.

Yeah baby.

Muldude.....we sharing the cart big fella?

WBennett
1st February 2013, 09:22 PM
Rounds. Courty had better bring drinking shoes :)

LarryLong
1st February 2013, 09:26 PM
I've got to turn up on time AND tee off with the entire gallery looking on. I'm in trouble already.

LeftyHoges
1st February 2013, 09:30 PM
What's that draw for? Which day? Saturday?

Yep, this is Saturday. And Sunday is seeded on your Saturday performance. Just like QLD.

LeftyHoges
1st February 2013, 09:31 PM
I've got to turn up on time AND tee off with the entire gallery looking on. I'm in trouble already.

You're up to it Larry. I can feel it in me waters.

Monsta
1st February 2013, 09:39 PM
Best make sure I wear my No1 outfit on this day so the Fashion Guru doesn't outshine me too much 8)

WBennett
1st February 2013, 09:54 PM
Best make sure I wear my No1 outfit on this day so the Fashion Guru doesn't outshine me too much 8)

Mardi Gras is in Sydney bitches

(with all due respect to anyone on Ozgolf who is of that pursuasion and may have taken my gentle joke deeply to heart and may hate me forever)

Monsta
1st February 2013, 09:57 PM
Mardi Gras is in Sydney bitches

(with all due respect to anyone on Ozgolf who is of that pursuasion and may have taken my gentle joke deeply to heart and may hate me forever)

Not too late to make you walk asshole !!

popper81
1st February 2013, 10:39 PM
Lefty,

Public thank you.... you've done a stella job thus far... Well done. !!

muldude
1st February 2013, 10:42 PM
Group 4.

Yeah baby.

Muldude.....we sharing the cart big fella?

Giddy up golden fairwayfinder, hope she has good suspension hey......

Nice work lefty :-)

Marto65
1st February 2013, 10:42 PM
Lefty,

Agreed. It's a shame Courty and I have to beat up on you on Friday.

WBennett
1st February 2013, 10:43 PM
Lefty,

X a baziiliion

LeftyHoges
1st February 2013, 10:46 PM
Lefty,

Thanks very much guys, appreciate it.

Must admit, I'm panicking a little that I've forgotten something(s). You know that saying about a brothel and a fistful of fifties, that was made about me.

Fingers crossed now that the few remaining items required arrive in time.

Shadesy
1st February 2013, 10:48 PM
Yep well done Lefty. Great effort to get this off the ground.

Spewing I couldn't make it. Sure you can't push it back a week :-)

LeftyHoges
1st February 2013, 10:50 PM
Yep well done Lefty. Great effort to get this off the ground.

Spewing I couldn't make it. Sure you can't push it back a week :-)

Cheers, well done to you for organising WA's! I know how you feel now! I thought there was a lot in it but WOW!

And for you, sure thing mate.

EVERYONE BE ADVISED: We're shifting this back a week. PM's incoming! :lol:

Monsta
2nd February 2013, 08:26 AM
+10000000 Captain Lefty

Thanks in advance for organising this event, I am sure all will go well and we all nominate you to do it next year as well :D

kev
2nd February 2013, 10:40 AM
Group 3
wbennett
Courty
Kev
Lucasto23

Seriously? I have to play with the bobbejaan twice in 2 days???? He's going to be fricking grumpy from losing on the Friday! ;)

popper81
2nd February 2013, 10:47 AM
Seriously? I have to play with the bobbejaan twice in 2 days???? He's going to be fricking grumpy from losing on the Friday! ;)
[/COLOR]

Hahaha.... Looking at that group, kev...... You or Lucas might be the only winners in it, and it can't be both of you.

popper81
2nd February 2013, 10:57 AM
Popper81
monsta65
IanO
LeftyHoges

Looking forward to this round.,... Will be good to have some semi-local knowledge I would think. Also having Marto a few groups in front will ensure that I don't have to listen to him telling stories..... :)

LeftyHoges
2nd February 2013, 11:22 AM
Hahaha.... Looking at that group, kev...... You or Lucas might be the only winners in it, and it can't be both of you.

Sledging your own captain now? Brave man!

[/COLOR]

Sorry guys, I didn't cross check the groups from Friday to Saturday. Should I re-jig the groups for a bit more variety?

popper81
2nd February 2013, 11:46 AM
It will be hard to not have some cross over... What ever you see fit.

As for my captain... A few carefully placed jibes in the media normally fire sportsmen up. Or I am just a ass.

kev
2nd February 2013, 11:50 AM
Sorry guys, I didn't cross check the groups from Friday to Saturday. Should I re-jig the groups for a bit more variety?

It's all good :) Just having some fun.

LeftyHoges
2nd February 2013, 12:48 PM
It's all good :) Just having some fun.

I thought as much!

I can see three instances of people playing together Friday and Saturday. Not too bad I guess.

AndyP
2nd February 2013, 07:03 PM
Have you got the right cart balance for all days?

WBennett
2nd February 2013, 07:43 PM
If there is anyone I want to play with and I haven't, Monday is the day. I am sick to death of Monsta (after his 2/1 win today)

popper81
2nd February 2013, 09:15 PM
If there is anyone I want to play with and I haven't, Monday is the day. I am sick to death of Monsta (after his 2/1 win today)

Maybe we can tango, that is if we still like each after tag teamimg strippers all weekend.

Lobsta
2nd February 2013, 09:18 PM
Are people going to be using the Golf Gamebook app for the event? Wouldn't mind tuning in from wherever I am that day (probably work) to watch the scores, and the banter.

AndyP
2nd February 2013, 09:22 PM
Won't a thread be enough? I just had a look and it would mean entering scores hole by hole.

popper81
2nd February 2013, 09:25 PM
No.... It is against the rules off golf... I will be busy doing one of three things.

# Trying to post a score
# Trying to forget a score
# Trying to drag my ass thru a hangover...

You want a play by play, jump on a plane and come watch. :lol:

Marto65
2nd February 2013, 09:50 PM
God I ####### hate Victorians.

AndyP
2nd February 2013, 09:56 PM
Yeah, they are the sort of people that would throw a match.

popper81
2nd February 2013, 09:56 PM
**** mexicans......!!!!! And people from the ACT ....!!!

popper81
2nd February 2013, 09:57 PM
Yeah, they are the sort of people that would throw a match.

They are the sort of people that get laxatives in their breakfast....

Lobsta
2nd February 2013, 10:10 PM
This is so confusing! You all have the same avatar!

P. S. I can recommend a good laxative poops. Go the North!

Monsta
2nd February 2013, 10:14 PM
**** mexicans......!!!!! And people from the ACT ....!!!

Hope you are bringing your game face Popper (cause I've heard it's prettier than your normal one)

AndyP
2nd February 2013, 10:28 PM
I'm confused too. I thought it was the Union Vs the other mob. Not North vs South.

popper81
2nd February 2013, 10:58 PM
Hope you are bringing your game face Popper (cause I've heard it's prettier than your normal one)

Who said that? it is blowing a gale here at the moment.... All I am getting is sand in my eyes.

popper81
2nd February 2013, 11:00 PM
I'm confused too. I thought it was the Union Vs the other mob. Not North vs South.

All explained here.... Consider yourself.... EDUMACTED

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Civil_War

LeftyHoges
4th February 2013, 01:11 AM
Righto guys, clubs are going to want payment this week so I need the last bits of cash. Specifically the $70 for accommodation on Saturday night. I need it from:
Kev
Iain
Popper81
LarryLong
Courty
BenM
wbennett
AndyP
grumpy ($60)

Cheers gents.

popper81
4th February 2013, 07:25 AM
Lefty,

I am about to shoot off for my exam.... Will fix you up this arvo. $70 for accom + $100 still owing? Correct? shoot me a pm if there anything more..

LeftyHoges
4th February 2013, 08:22 AM
Lefty,

I am about to shoot off for my exam.... Will fix you up this arvo. $70 for accom + $100 still owing? Correct? shoot me a pm if there anything more..

Spot on Popper. Good thing you remembered, I missed that $100. Good luck with your exams buddy.

IanO
4th February 2013, 09:24 AM
Group 5

Popper81
monsta65
IanO
LeftyHoges

What a group! I can't wait.

Goldy
4th February 2013, 10:35 AM
A question Lefty....will the comp scores go into GL?

Marto65
4th February 2013, 10:46 AM

Unless the courses have a comp on, i wouldnt think so.

If the courses did.... which I hope they do ... then it would be up to everyone to enter the comp at the respective courses.

I imagine ...

Goldy
4th February 2013, 11:10 AM
Gotcha...thanks Marto.

WBennett
4th February 2013, 12:25 PM
payment made

Lucasto23
4th February 2013, 01:02 PM
Hi everyone,

I am alive, will be making it to the champs for sure. If I have committed to sharing anything on this trip with anyone, please let me know as I have no idea any more so I can hold up my end of the bargain.

Looking forward to a great piss-up and some terrible golf :) see you all soon.

P.s i arrive on friday at 8:15am, anyone one give us a lift please :)

BenM
4th February 2013, 01:18 PM
Transferred the $70 big fella!

popper81
4th February 2013, 02:29 PM
Hi everyone,

I am alive, will be making it to the champs for sure. If I have committed to sharing anything on this trip with anyone, please let me know as I have no idea any more so I can hold up my end of the bargain.

Good to hear, partner....!!

Lefty, Lucas and I am sharing a romm together. Both happy to make it a 4 room if that suits another pair, and Andigold has the availability. Have you discussed arrangement for Thursday Night?

What a group! I can't wait.

It will be a fun fun fun day.... I give you my word. Make sure you chat to Marto prior. With Lefty in out group we will need 3 helmets, and I heard he got a good deal on them whilst on his last holiday. I will bring the goggles to keep Monsta's sand out of our eyes.

Spot on Popper. Good thing you remembered, I missed that $100. Good luck with your exams buddy.

All sorted, payment made.

Courty
4th February 2013, 02:35 PM
Are we there yet? :mrgreen:

Marto65
4th February 2013, 02:38 PM
Still need shirt sizes from some people for Friday .... get em in soon ...

LeftyHoges
4th February 2013, 03:21 PM

There is a stableford competition on the Saturday and the Sunday. It is an additional $5 that you can pay on the day if you wish to play in it. No comp at Southern on Friday.

payment made

Transferred the $70 big fella!

All sorted, payment made.

Good fellas! Ultra reliable!

Hi everyone,

Glad to hear Lucas, replied to your PM mate. If none of the QLD boys have spare spots to get you to the hotel, Kev, LarryLong or I can get you. Don't worry too much about that.

Lefty, Lucas and I are sharing a room together. Both happy to make it a 4 room if that suits another pair, and Andigold has the availability. Have you discussed arrangement for Thursday Night?

With Lefty in our group we will need 3 helmets, and I heard he got a good deal on them whilst on his last holiday. I will bring the goggles to keep Monsta's sand out of our eyes.

No probs mate, have updated the travel thread (http://www.ozgolf.net/showthread.php/32929-2013-VIC-Champs-travel-accomm-and-events-thread) to include "roomies" too. Let me know if there's anyone in particular you want to spoon with gents. Nothing has been sorted out for accomm in the hotel yet. Andrews just holding rooms for us, not sure how many twos and fours he's got.

And if you're not careful you'll be getting a wedge to the knees. No helmet will stop that!

Are we there yet? :mrgreen:

Almost.... almost....

Still need shirt sizes from some people for Friday .... get em in soon ...

Just got LarryLong's to get for us and I'll send em through mate!

Marto65
4th February 2013, 03:22 PM
Seeing I dont take long in the bathroom, I better room with Courty.

LeftyHoges
4th February 2013, 03:23 PM
A question for the VICs.

I need a favour. Does anyone live or work near North Melbourne?

popper81
4th February 2013, 03:34 PM
And if you're not careful you'll be getting a wedge to the knees. No helmet will stop that!!

Hope you have more luck at bringing me down than this guy did..... :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbv0J23D4cs

AndyP
4th February 2013, 03:42 PM
Still need shirt sizes from some people for Friday .... get em in soon ...I didn't supply a shirt size previously because I didn't have a team. Is there a guide to sizes?

Marto65
4th February 2013, 03:43 PM
I didn't supply a shirt size previously because I didn't have a team. Is there a guide to sizes?

Yep ... what you got before ... they're a little smaller than the Ozgolf shirts ... but not significantly.

Marto65
4th February 2013, 03:52 PM
Andy ... I put you down as a L. (that's Large ... not Learner).

AndyP
4th February 2013, 03:55 PM
I had Medium for the black OZgolf shirts, and small for the more recent, although I've gained an inch and the cooler conditions in Victoria will cause the shirt to shrink, and I will need to check with Courty as to whether it is compulsory tuck-in of shirts or not.

I'd lean towards medium over small.

Marto65
4th February 2013, 04:03 PM
I had Medium for the black OZgolf shirts, and small for the more recent, although I've gained an inch and the cooler conditions in Victoria will cause the shirt to shrink, and I will need to check with Courty as to whether it is compulsory tuck-in of shirts or not.

I'd lean towards medium over small.

Ok ... M it is ... (for medium .. not for Mod).

IanO
4th February 2013, 04:30 PM
It will be a fun fun fun day.... I give you my word. Make sure you chat to Marto prior. With Lefty in out group we will need 3 helmets, and I heard he got a good deal on them whilst on his last holiday. I will bring the goggles to keep Monsta's sand out of our eyes.

Hmmm ... I have 2 rock climbing helmets that I could bring :D

kev
4th February 2013, 04:32 PM
A question for the VICs.

Live near. Email me.

IanO
4th February 2013, 04:35 PM
A question for the VICs.

I can get to North Melbourne if needed.

LeftyHoges
4th February 2013, 04:56 PM
I can get to North Melbourne if needed.

Live near. Email me.

Thanks gents, I'll go with kev as I think he's a bit closer. Put you on standby Ian. Cheers.

I will need to check with Courty as to whether it is compulsory tuck-in of shirts or not.

You can try without tucking it in, but you won't get on the course.

aym
4th February 2013, 06:37 PM
I won't be playing but I work right next to park view hotel, wouldn't mind catching up for a coffee in the morning or a beer in the afternoon

popper81
4th February 2013, 06:44 PM
I won't be playing but I work right next to park view hotel, wouldn't mind catching up for a coffee in the morning or a beer in the afternoon

You should come over for a beer, dinner and a game of ping pong :lol: on Friday night.... If that doesn't work, sure a coffee or a beer along the way will be easy to do.

LeftyHoges
4th February 2013, 07:27 PM
You should come over for a beer, dinner and a game of ping pong :lol: on Friday night.... If that doesn't work, sure a coffee or a beer along the way will be easy to do.

Agreed. Would be a pleasure aym!

popper81
4th February 2013, 07:50 PM
As Lefty alluded to much earlier, even if you can't make the golf, I think think it would be great to meet as many new faces as possible. Friday night will be great night to come down, as the cavalry would have arrived (pardon the pun).

Ozgolf gives us all the opportunity to network, befriend and ultimately play golf with people we wouldn't normally..... So more the merrier!

aym
4th February 2013, 08:17 PM
sounds good.. I'll be there... Can some one PM me a mobile and a name to contact.

Btw if you boys are bored on Thursday or Friday go stand outside L'Oreal during work hour (2-3 doors to the left of parkview), it's like watching victoria secret models going to work ;)

Iain
4th February 2013, 09:30 PM
Righto guys, clubs are going to want payment this week so I need the last bits of cash. Specifically the $70 for accommodation on Saturday night. I need it from:
Kev
Iain
Popper81
LarryLong
Courty
BenM
wbennett
AndyP
grumpy ($60)

Cheers gents.

Cash transferred you confederate scumbag....

;)

LeftyHoges
4th February 2013, 09:39 PM
Cash transferred you confederate scumbag....

;)

That's confederate General Scumbag to you Corporal. :lol:

LeftyHoges
4th February 2013, 09:42 PM
Unfortunately ozdevil has had to pull out due to unforeseen circumstances. Have notified "Brooce!" who can hopefully take his place.

Everyone shout out to Bruce to get him along!

Goldy
4th February 2013, 10:09 PM
I suspect it's because he's in his club's pennant team, Lefty.

I'm suffering a bad back atm....but am taking all steps possible to be there. Including the most painful session of physio I've ever experienced today.

I have a mate on standby just in case, but hopefully that won't be required.

Iain
4th February 2013, 10:10 PM
That's confederate General Scumbag to you Corporal. :lol:

Never!!

Scumbag.

LeftyHoges
4th February 2013, 10:31 PM
Never!!

Scumbag.

That's 40 lashes right there!

I suspect it's because he's in his club's pennant team, Lefty.

I'm suffering a bad back atm....but am taking all steps possible to be there. Including the most painful session of physio I've ever experienced today.

I have a mate on standby just in case, but hopefully that won't be required.

Ah, fair enough.

Good to see the commitment Goldy, you're a god amongst men! Hope all goes well champ!

ozdevil
4th February 2013, 11:10 PM
Yes goldy's spot on, timing of pennant wasnt to good and i have pennant for the next 2 weeks then possibly finals to play if we make it...

i would like to have been apart of this memorable weekend as it would have been fun

so i wish you all the best over that weekend and may there be many great scores turned in

spanner039
5th February 2013, 12:20 AM
A question for the VICs.

Yep, i go through there a bit for work. Why?

LeftyHoges
5th February 2013, 12:43 AM
Yep, i go through there a bit for work. Why?

All good Cam, Kev's got me sorted. Thanks for the interest / offer though.

You'll see why come champs time! ;-)

spanner039
5th February 2013, 06:51 AM
No worrys I really should try and follow all the posts!

Not long to go now!

Bruce
5th February 2013, 01:38 PM
I'm in. Saturday and Sunday only at this point.

I will only be a fringe participant unfortunately and not stay overnight.

WBennett
5th February 2013, 01:44 PM
Thanks Tony Martin, look forward to catching up!

Bruce
5th February 2013, 01:54 PM
Where is the draw?

Marto65
5th February 2013, 01:56 PM
Brewster ... the new favourite ...

I played Moonah Legends with him once ....

LeftyHoges
5th February 2013, 02:57 PM
Where is the draw?

Post #1063.

Or here.

Group 1

FlowerGirl
BenM
LarryLong

Group 2

Marto65
mint
grumpy

Group 3

wbennett
Courty
Kev
Bruce

Group 4

AndyP
oncewasagolfer
Lucasto23
muldude

Group 5

Popper81
monsta65
IanO
LeftyHoges

Group 6

JohnnyBoy
Peter_rs
Iain
andigold

PLEASE NOTE: I have made one change to Groups 3 and 4, basically swapping Lucasto23 and now Bruce to try and keep 2 VIC's together with 2 "out-of-towners" in each.

popper81
5th February 2013, 03:30 PM
Have I mentioned how excited I am for this.... ???

Boys & Gals (You're welcome FG) you are in for a treat..... After hearing a few whispers about, this is going to be a weekend that you will be glad you are attending.

LeftyHoges
5th February 2013, 03:32 PM

Boys & Gals (You're welcome FG) you are in for a treat..... After hearing a few whispers about, this is going to be a weekend that you will be glad you are attending.

Whispers? I like whispers!

Whisper something to ME! :-(

Lagerlover
5th February 2013, 03:34 PM

Boys & Gals (You're welcome FG) you are in for a treat..... this is going to be a weekend that you will be glad you are attending.

So you really are doing a nudie run.

popper81
5th February 2013, 03:36 PM
No... No nudie runs.... (well at this stage)

Lefty, have you lost radio contact.... ?That is because you are from the south.

Bruce
5th February 2013, 03:50 PM
I'll walk with you Benno.

LarryLong
5th February 2013, 05:54 PM
Fireworks?

WBennett
5th February 2013, 06:37 PM
I'll walk with you Benno.

Do you like Pina Colada?

Marto65
5th February 2013, 10:06 PM
Those with Gamebook can join the Ozgolf group here ...

http://www.golfgamebook.com/club/

WBennett
5th February 2013, 10:14 PM
Marto

I've joined. No idea how to use it but will work it out

Marto65
5th February 2013, 10:16 PM
Marto

I've joined. No idea how to use it but will work it out

Gotcha ...

Have you got the app on the iphone?

popper81
5th February 2013, 10:23 PM
MartoI've joined. No idea how to use it but will work it out + 2

Courty
5th February 2013, 10:33 PM
I'm in.

BenM
5th February 2013, 10:34 PM
I is also in.

AndyP
5th February 2013, 10:36 PM
Hopefully someone else in my groups use it, as I already keep my scoring in another app.

kev
6th February 2013, 07:22 AM
Hopefully someone else in my groups use it, as I already keep my scoring in another app.

Carry 2 phones.

WBennett
6th February 2013, 11:52 AM
Use your iPad.

Monsta
6th February 2013, 11:54 AM

Just downloaded on Iphone..... now to work out how to use it...

Goldy
6th February 2013, 01:51 PM
Just sent Lefty a PM....I think I'm getting less likely for the StAB game...2nd session at the physio today...and I'm still stuffed.

Banned from golf this week...and I reckon getting it right in time could be an issue.

I've e-mailed a few mates to see if they want to take over the spot....but if there are any late entrants who would like to share a cart with Deano (he's a bloody great bloke, but don't tell him I said that, ok) and possibly re-imburse me for the $85...it would be appreciated.

I reckon I might come down to meet everyone anyway, but the golf, at this stage, is unlikely.

muldude
6th February 2013, 02:35 PM
Just sent Lefty a PM....I think I'm getting less likely for the StAB game...2nd session at the physio today...and I'm still stuffed.

Banned from golf this week...and I reckon getting it right in time could be an issue.

I've e-mailed a few mates to see if they want to take over the spot....but if there are any late entrants who would like to share a cart with Deano (he's a bloody great bloke, but don't tell him I said that, ok) and possibly re-imburse me for the $85...it would be appreciated.

I reckon I might come down to meet everyone anyway, but the golf, at this stage, is unlikely.

Ah poop.......

Goldy
6th February 2013, 02:39 PM
Not done and dusted yet mate....but if somebody puts their hand up to grab the spot, I think I'm best to give it at least another week before I try to swing the clubs again.

Goldy
6th February 2013, 02:40 PM
And you're an "ok" bloke, all right....I just pumped it up a bit for all the punters.

muldude
6th February 2013, 02:44 PM
App downloaded........now what lol

muldude
6th February 2013, 02:44 PM
And you're an "ok" bloke, all right....I just pumped it up a bit for all the punters.

Ok at best........hope you make it

muldude
6th February 2013, 02:46 PM
Bit worried about these blokes Saturday night with all this talk of spooning and stuff, being the bushie I am, I think the swag is coming as well as the engel fridge ;-)

Goldy
6th February 2013, 02:49 PM
Bit worried about these blokes Saturday night with all this talk of spooning and stuff, being the bushie I am, I think the swag is coming as well as the engel fridge ;-)

You got it at the end of the range to hit balls into?

muldude
6th February 2013, 02:59 PM
Haha tried it but got drunk as a monkey, awesome motivation to practice though :-) one shot per beer, not many shots hit !

Marto65
6th February 2013, 03:03 PM
App downloaded........now what lol

Join the Ozgolf group.

Lucasto23
6th February 2013, 05:04 PM

I cant find ozgolf in the club house

Marto65
6th February 2013, 06:00 PM
I cant find ozgolf in the club house

Ozgolf is in the groups.

Goldy
6th February 2013, 07:39 PM
Ok....I've PM'd with Lefty and unfortunately, I'm out.

Hopefully I'll still get down there on the day and get to meet everyone. But the golf is on hold for the next few weeks until the back comes good.

Sorry guys....but lock me in for the 2 dayer next time.

Courty
7th February 2013, 07:17 AM
That sucks, Goldy. Hope you can still make it to say 'G'day!'.

IanO
7th February 2013, 10:23 AM
OK ... joined Gamebook and found the group

popper81
7th February 2013, 10:40 AM
As sorted with chopbook.

Lucasto23
7th February 2013, 10:47 AM
Have found and joined the group

LeftyHoges
7th February 2013, 10:52 AM
Reminder guys, I'll be paying the clubs tomorrow and confirming numbers, can anyone with outstanding dollars please pay as soon as convenient. Thanks!

AndyP
7th February 2013, 11:22 AM
Who hasn't paid? I need to know before asking about DQs.

LeftyHoges
7th February 2013, 11:23 AM
Who hasn't paid? I need to know before asking about DQs.

Everyone who isn't underlined in the table in the OP.

popper81
7th February 2013, 11:32 AM
Who the **** is Peter, and why does he want to be my friend on gamebook.

LeftyHoges
7th February 2013, 11:36 AM
Who the **** is Peter, and why does he want to be my friend on gamebook.

Nice one JayBam! It's meant to have it's own thread though!

Marto65
7th February 2013, 11:38 AM
Lefty.

I just followed the link to our accomodation on Saturday Night.

Can you confirm that the "Guests" will be there?

LeftyHoges
7th February 2013, 11:52 AM
Lefty.

I just followed the link to our accomodation on Saturday Night.

Can you confirm that the "Guests" will be there?

Of course they will, don't you recognise them?

In order, that's Me, Popper, Courty & Kev.

We scrub up all right, you know.

popper81
7th February 2013, 11:57 AM
Of course they will, don't you recognise them?

In order, that's Me, Popper, Courty & Kev.

We scrub up all right, you know.

Courty is cute.

LeftyHoges
7th February 2013, 11:59 AM
Courty is cute.

He's my favourite too. Matched his bottoms to his top for bonus points.

popper81
7th February 2013, 12:01 PM
Hahaha... From watching him play, I didn't think he had so much booty.

Courty
7th February 2013, 12:24 PM
Haven't looked at the offending link yet, so the conversation preceding this post is a little disturbing. :s

Oh, and I'll xfer the cash this arve.

LeftyHoges
7th February 2013, 12:38 PM
Haven't looked at the offending link yet, so the conversation preceding this post is a little disturbing. :s

Oh, and I'll xfer the cash this arve.

Click the link. You'll like it. ;-)

popper81
7th February 2013, 12:40 PM
+ 200. You've never looked so good

Courty
7th February 2013, 12:40 PM
:lol:Doesn't everyone work on their golfers tan like that? ;)

Goldy
7th February 2013, 01:11 PM
That sucks, Goldy. Hope you can still make it to say 'G'day!'.

Yes mate - I'll certainly try to do that.

At this stage I'm thinking golf in the next month is unlikely....frgn back is no better yet after physio...off to the doc's tonight for anti-inflamms...and yes, I'm bloody impatient.

LeftyHoges
7th February 2013, 11:14 PM
Dropping like flies. Goldy out for Saturday, HCC out for Saturday and Sunday. :-(

2 spots open on Saturday, 1 on Sunday if ANYONE wants to join us.

Iain
8th February 2013, 07:44 AM
Bugger. :(

LeftyHoges
8th February 2013, 08:47 AM
Bugger. :(

Indeed. Bound to happen though. There's no way we could've ended up with even groups Friday, Saturday and Sunday. :lol:

LoveGolf2012
8th February 2013, 11:18 AM
Guys i have to come back most likely Sunday night next week to swap shafts with Popper81 so i was thinking i might catch up with you all and bring some gear of mine to get rid of,would be shirts,belts,some Loudmouth gloves,a few Lefty John Daly gloves,Tees,pants etc...what do you think of that?If no,all good,if you want to grab some bargains,i will bring it all with me.

Marto65
8th February 2013, 11:36 AM
Might want to get there early when the buyers will be there ...

popper81
8th February 2013, 11:38 AM
Ray, this is true.... Saturday Am will be a better time to sell stuff.... Everyone will be cashed up ;)

Marto65
8th February 2013, 11:41 AM
ps ... bring 38's and 40's.

LoveGolf2012
8th February 2013, 11:43 AM
Ok well would say 8.30am-9am be fine? You will get to St.Andrews in under an hour with new express Freeway thats just opened.Would not need to leave till after 10am for a 12pm tee off....Let me know guys got a fair bit of stuff !

Monsta
8th February 2013, 11:45 AM
As Marto said, bring Fat bastard sizes

LoveGolf2012
8th February 2013, 11:45 AM
ps ... bring 38's and 40's.

Yeah mate i will i will bring everything i have left guys....Sligo belts,Puma belts,Adidas 360 shoes,J Lindeberg shoes,pants,gloves everything i have that i want gone.

Goldy
8th February 2013, 01:08 PM
Lefty - whilst I reckon the chances are close to zero - if there is ANY possibility that I can get there and play on the day, I will.

It may be a "join a group of 3 at the last minute" kind of deal. I'll PM or post on Friday night if there is any chance.

This is killing me....and I'm sorry to muck up the Saturday groups as late as this.

WBennett
8th February 2013, 01:16 PM
LG12 - not just fat bastard sizes. Some of us have maintained the Fat Boy Challenge regime and have slimmed down from 'more guts than Merv Hughes' to 'portly' and don't fit many of their shirts any more. So 36s are fine!

LeftyHoges
8th February 2013, 01:39 PM
Lefty - whilst I reckon the chances are close to zero - if there is ANY possibility that I can get there and play on the day, I will.

It may be a "join a group of 3 at the last minute" kind of deal. I'll PM or post on Friday night if there is any chance.

This is killing me....and I'm sorry to muck up the Saturday groups as late as this.

No worries at all mate, certainly wasn't having a go. Sorry if it came across that way.

It means that two groups of three will lead us off if no-one else can play, so there'll be a spot for you to jump into no problems.

But I know what you're saying, you definitely don't want to dick around with back injuries.

Goldy
8th February 2013, 01:48 PM
Didn't think you were having a go at all, Lefty....all good (apart from the whole "back" thing).

I just hate having to pull the pin so close to the day.

LeftyHoges
8th February 2013, 01:55 PM
Didn't think you were having a go at all, Lefty....all good (apart from the whole "back" thing).

I just hate having to pull the pin so close to the day.

Ah, all good then. I'm not the type who likes to ruffle anyone's feathers, except for certain QLD people. :lol:

LeftyHoges
8th February 2013, 02:51 PM
New draw required to make carts and walkers work. My apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Group 1 - 12:00

oncewasagolfer (w)
BenM (w)
LarryLong (w)

Group 2 - 12:09

Bruce (w)
wbennett (w)
Iain (w)
Bruce Snr (w)

Group 3 - 12:18

Marto65 (c)
mint (c)
Courty (c)
Kev (c)

Group 4 - 12:27

AndyP (c)
FlowerGirl (c)
Lucasto23 (c)
muldude (c)

Group 5 - 12:36

Popper81 (c)
monsta65 (c)
IanO (c)
LeftyHoges (c)

Group 6 - 12:45

JohnnyBoy (c)
Peter_rs (c)
grumpy (c)
andigold (c)

AndyP
8th February 2013, 03:18 PM
Really? You're screwing the site owner around? Wow!

popper81
8th February 2013, 03:24 PM

Tactics to unsettle you before Friday.

Ranga's really are evil.

LeftyHoges
8th February 2013, 03:45 PM

Poppers hit the nail on the head. Look how easy it is to unravel you!

LeftyHoges
8th February 2013, 04:18 PM
New draw required again to make carts and walkers work. Final one, no more changes.

Flowergirl
8th February 2013, 07:24 PM
And sorry. Can I be in a later group. I have to work. I will close the shop early but the later the better for me. Sorry. Should have said so before. I'll cart if it makes it easier. Again sorry xxx

AndyP
8th February 2013, 07:38 PM
I'm sure Hodgey will swap you with me, FG, since he has deluded himself into thinking that he can get into my head.

LeftyHoges
8th February 2013, 08:06 PM
I'm sure Hodgey will swap you with me, FG, since he has deluded himself into thinking that he can get into my head.

Was that volunteering? :lol:

AndyP
8th February 2013, 08:10 PM
Whatever I want, he won't do, so "no comment".

peter_rs
8th February 2013, 08:50 PM
I really need a cart now busted my ankle at Futsal last night.

Hard to shop for new shoes when you can't put them on

LeftyHoges
8th February 2013, 09:46 PM
And sorry. Can I be in a later group. I have to work. I will close the shop early but the later the better for me. Sorry. Should have said so before. I'll cart if it makes it easier. Again sorry xxx

Problem solvered?

Whatever I want, he won't do, so "no comment".

Revenge for being called Hodgey! :-)

You're safe this time.

BenM
8th February 2013, 09:53 PM

That's gonna be a tough weekend's golf then Peter! Hope it isn't really broken and it comes good.

popper81
8th February 2013, 09:56 PM

We are dropping everywhere. Shazza may have to play ;)

Iain
8th February 2013, 10:09 PM
We are dropping everywhere. Shazza may have to play ;) Harden up pussy.

popper81
8th February 2013, 10:17 PM
Very true...I ask only one thing:

This time next Friday night, you remember those words, when you try and sneak off so you are fresh for Saturday.

WBennett
8th February 2013, 10:22 PM
Melbourne weather for next week - 30/31 and sunny for 4 days - with light winds.

Odds of that actually happening. One Billion to 1

popper81
8th February 2013, 10:27 PM
That is interesting, Benno... And something I have wondered about.

Will I need a:
•jumper
•umbrella
•wet weather gear

All silly questions?

LeftyHoges
8th February 2013, 10:29 PM
Melbourne weather for next week - 30/31 and sunny for 4 days - with light winds.

Odds of that actually happening. One Billion to 1

Must be about the billionth time that's been predicted so we've probably got more chance than you think! :-)

LeftyHoges
8th February 2013, 10:31 PM

Will I need a:
•jumper
•umbrella
•wet weather gear

All silly questions?

We'll have to see what Dick Whitaker has to say. A lot harder job down here than being in QLD and saying "Yep, it's gonna be ****ing hot AGAIN!"

Goldy
8th February 2013, 10:33 PM

Will I need a:
•jumper
•umbrella
•wet weather gear

All silly questions?

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.

No.

LeftyHoges
8th February 2013, 10:36 PM
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.

No.
Ah ha! Goldy is Austin Powers!

LoveGolf2012
8th February 2013, 11:00 PM
Dont ever forget boys Melbourne is gods country so what you hear is what you will get.Weather of late has been pretty good so for you guys heres hoping !

Bruce
8th February 2013, 11:36 PM
It looks like 30ish each day.

peter_rs
9th February 2013, 04:04 AM
We are dropping everywhere. Shazza may have to play ;)

I think she may line up for the putting comp

peter_rs
9th February 2013, 04:14 AM
That's gonna be a tough weekend's golf then Peter! Hope it isn't really broken and it comes good.

Not broken, by Thursday it will hopefully be a ankle guard, pain killers and a small limp.

I have a history of bad ankles it would of been worse if I wasn't playing in a ankle guard at the time

kev
9th February 2013, 01:50 PM
Add me in for Kingswood on the Thursday. Is it still at 3:30?

popper81
9th February 2013, 02:01 PM
Get on board, Kev.

kev
9th February 2013, 02:37 PM
Add me in for Kingswood on the Thursday. Is it still at 3:30?

Get on board, Kev.

Err, I just did...

I guess written comprehension isn't part of your Union education... Your scorecards will probably be works of fiction too.

Courty
9th February 2013, 02:42 PM
Err, I just did...

I guess written comprehension isn't part of your Union education... Your scorecards will probably be works of fiction too.

Don't shoot your mouth too much, Kev. You have to make it through Thursday with us Unionites before you can even think about playing on Friday. ;)

popper81
9th February 2013, 02:54 PM
Err, I just did...

Just as well I don't understand sarcasm as well. ;)

Iain
9th February 2013, 03:29 PM
Many trees Thursday? Kev will probably drive a cart straight into one and take himself out anyway.

kev
9th February 2013, 04:16 PM
Many trees Thursday? Kev will probably drive a cart straight into one and take himself out anyway.

Bruce. Kev.

Bruuuuce. Kevvvvv.

Just a bit of difference there. But hey memory appears to be a failing up north too.

Iain
9th February 2013, 04:28 PM
Nah, I remembered, just figured you confederate type all drive the same.

kev
9th February 2013, 04:50 PM
Nah, I remembered, just figured you confederate type all drive the same.

Okay, that made me laugh :)

peter_rs
9th February 2013, 05:06 PM
There is black on Both sides and extending up the shin

oncewasagolfer
9th February 2013, 05:08 PM
22501There is black on Both sides and extending up the shin That doesn't look good mate hope you make a quick recovery.

Courty
9th February 2013, 05:21 PM
'Tis only a flesh wound!

There is black on Both sides and extending up the shin