PDA

View Full Version : ***SOLD*** Cleveland Tour Satin Chrome 60*, $99.99

macleod
18th June 2004, 11:01 AM
Cleveland TSC with the *sniffle* tour grind, 60*. tour satin brushed finish, softer feel than the orig chrome, much better grind.

Dynamic Gold wedge flex shaft, cleveland rubber grip.

Very good condition, only a few marks/nicks on the face, grooves excellent, some sole wear but paintfill on "Cleveland" still perfect.

She's my baby but i still have no job so.... :cry:

best grind ever on a lob wedge...all that i have to say.

SOLD to an ISGer....u slack bastards....

jaster
18th June 2004, 10:40 PM
WOOOOOOOO....your not letting this go......no way :shock: $100 is a steal you guys 8)

macleod
19th June 2004, 10:41 AM
less commiserating...more buying..

next week features my irons :cry:

macleod
23rd June 2004, 03:29 PM
last chance, $95 for the locals

Jarro
23rd June 2004, 03:39 PM
if only i hadn't just picked up my RAC black lobby for $120 :roll:

gazgolf1
23rd June 2004, 05:01 PM
Mac,
Just think of all those super flops over bunkers,water,escapees from Wolston pk that you will no longer be capable of playing. :cry:

GOD DAMN IT.......WHY ??????

Why can't a man keep his lob wedge? :(

macleod
23rd June 2004, 06:03 PM
so i can get the Farmland brand dogfood instead of black n gold for dinner, it has real meat in it...honest!

slow attrition of my clubs, driver and irons next, maybe sooner now i can't play sunday...

as for the Wolstons, a guy in a yellow hard hat wobbled past me again the other day on the first...came blundering out of the bushes...and trust me he was not a worker ;) ive seen 'bob the schizo builder' a few times there...always fun to wait silently with a heavy iron in your hand as he passes...

at least my bag is getting lighter..

gazgolf1
23rd June 2004, 07:01 PM
slow attrition of my clubs, driver and irons next, maybe sooner now i can't play sunday...

Why have you found God or sumthin. :roll: