That time of the week:

Storm -4.5 into Dogs -6.5 @ $4.10
Im leaving the AFL alone this week....:roll:

LeftyHoges
20th September 2012, 10:13 AM
That time of the week:

Add Hawthorn into any multi bet for that little bit extra value. They will obliterate Adelaide.

Sydney V Collingwood I wouldn't touch for my life! (although I do think Sydney will win this)

Captain Nemo
20th September 2012, 10:20 AM
Ok Lefty, talked me into it.
Im worried re the Swans, ive seen them lose to Colli a few times at ANZ....

LeftyHoges
20th September 2012, 10:22 AM
Ok Lefty, talked me into it.

Oh shit! :shock:

No, you'll be fine. How much are the hawks paying?

If they don't win, there will be protests for match fixing.

And that's exactly why I'm not touching the Sydney game. Collingwood are capable of just about anything.

dhills2
20th September 2012, 10:25 AM
I like J Morris for first tryscorer. He has been pretty quiet lately and I think the Dogs will go to his side on the first opportunity on Souths line & play out the back to Barba who will give Morris some space on Farrell.

I also think Whare is a good option for the other game. I always just pick the guy outside of Lyon as he creates overlaps regularly and bats down the ball to his winger on crossfield kicks. Worked for me last week with Oldfield and collected $140 :)

dhills2
20th September 2012, 10:28 AM
I like J Morris for first tryscorer. He has been pretty quiet lately and I think the Dogs will go to his side on the first opportunity on Souths line & play out the back to Barba who will give Morris some space on Farrell.

I also think Whare is a good option for the other game. I always just pick the guy outside of Lyon as he creates overlaps regularly and bats down the ball to his winger on crossfield kicks. Worked for me last week with Oldfield and collected $140 :)

Plus Sportsbet has a promo for the Dogs match... if Barba scores at all you get your first bet refunded.

Captain Nemo
20th September 2012, 10:33 AM
Touch short Lefty $1.12
$1.80 at the line -36.5

LeftyHoges
20th September 2012, 11:14 AM
Touch short Lefty $1.12
$1.80 at the line -36.5

Hmmm, thats not real great.

$1.12 is too short to get any real value unless you're putting it into a 5+ leg multi and I wouldn't bet the line either as teams take the foot off the gas to conserve energy and injuries for the final.

Although I suppose the $1.12 might turn your $4.10 into $4.50ish and I believe they really will win this game in a canter. Safest bet around (as the bookies seem to think so too).

Captain Nemo
23rd September 2012, 04:48 PM
That time of the week:

Karching!
What a softcock only giving those measly pathetic starts.....:lol:
Nice $410 collect minus my idiot bet of $50 on the Hawks giving -38.5.....:(
Also got the melb/dogs GF quinella bet up as well.....$250

dhills2
23rd September 2012, 06:51 PM
Nice work lads. I'm also happy as I stuck to my personal rule of not betting on the Dogs in big games & they smashed those pretenders :)

My tryscorer bets were an absolute fail (as they usually are). I did however have $20 on Tolman on MOM and thought I was in with a real chance until they announced Graham. Would have been a $400+ collect. Graham/Tolman are always a good bet if no-one has a blinder as they always put up huge numbers in tackles/hit-ups.

Captain Nemo
23rd September 2012, 07:36 PM
Yep interesting weeks betting coming up!!!