PDA

View Full Version : Group Buy: Colored Ferrules

timah!
19th September 2012, 09:24 PM
So, it seems there may be some interest in this.

I'll do some investigating, both direct through vibrant golf and what I can find on eBay.

There is however a big caveat - I am traveling this week and next, and have an assignment due next week. So I'm happy to organise, but it won't be first priority - at least until next fri unless there are quick responses before the weekend.

So, if you want in, have a look at their site and post your EOI.

Tim

*edit* - I have also found this mob:
http://www.cell-parts.net/store/cart.php?m=product_list&pageNumber=&catID=&c=64&v=&r=&id=&sortBy=&search=&shopByPrice=&viewAll=1&customListIds=&venID=

They seem to be a bit cheaper. Have a look.

tommyg
19th September 2012, 09:34 PM
I must say Im really so not keen on buying some pretty colored ferrels. PM rubin.. he might be keen.

timah!
19th September 2012, 09:36 PM
They do more than just ferrules tommy. I'm looking at a smoked putter shaft for myself, plus maybe some pretty coloured ferrules haha.

Courty
19th September 2012, 09:41 PM
Courty: 1 x White Ferrules 8)

Jono
19th September 2012, 10:08 PM
They do more than just ferrules tommy. I'm looking at a smoked putter shaft for myself, plus maybe some pretty coloured ferrules haha.

are you going to pull your putter shaft and send it or buy a new one? Not sure what the tip size of my putter shaft is.

I'd be keen on a coloured putter shaft and a set of coloured ferrules as well.

Jono
19th September 2012, 10:11 PM
Just checking out their website, looks like there's a club builder in Sydney who sells them.

timah!
19th September 2012, 10:13 PM
Jono, think I'd buy a new one unless I can find someone in oz who can coat it.
But could be quite exxy too. Just looking ATM.

Can you pm me the link/name of the Sydney fella?

Jono
19th September 2012, 11:55 PM
Here you go. It's in the "dealer locator" section.

AustraliaJacob Schmidt
Club Builder 41 Adams St.
Curl Curl, Sydney NSW 2095

0410 605 322
Jake.Schmidt@live.com.au

golfbound
20th September 2012, 08:09 AM
1 x Green Ferrules

Thanks Mate

timah!
20th September 2012, 09:56 AM
OP amended

LeftyHoges
20th September 2012, 10:10 AM
*edit* - I have also found this mob:
http://www.cell-parts.net/store/cart.php?m=product_list&pageNumber=&catID=&c=64&v=&r=&id=&sortBy=&search=&shopByPrice=&viewAll=1&customListIds=&venID=

They seem to be a bit cheaper. Have a look.

If anyone saw my irons at champs with the green, yellow, light blue and fluro green ferrules, this mob is who I got them through. Very happy with them.

I believe Hireko Golf in the States is now stocking coloured ferrules too so may be good to order through them for these and some other "accessories".

Marto65
20th September 2012, 10:14 AM
If anyone saw my irons at champs with the green, yellow, light blue and fluro green ferrules, this mob is who I got them through. Very happy with them.

I believe Hireko Golf in the States is now stocking coloured ferrules too so may be good to order through them for these and some other "accessories".

Those ferrules you had with all the dents in them? ... I didnt think they made ferrules for left handers?

LeftyHoges
20th September 2012, 10:16 AM
Those ferrules you had with all the dents in them? ... I didnt think they made ferrules for left handers?

You're thinking of the club heads themselves with the dents. My 56* looks like crap after a run in with the metal grate on the 5th on Sunday... :lol:

And they are for right handers, but I just used a bit of nous and flipped em back to front. Clever, no?

jaybam
20th September 2012, 10:17 AM
So is the shaft option dead now timah ? Was looking at a putter shaft myself just for wow factor lol

Marto65
20th September 2012, 10:17 AM
You should have just turned them inside out ...

LeftyHoges
20th September 2012, 10:18 AM
You should have just turned them inside out ...

Dammit. Never thought of that!

I'll go do that now, back in 30...

timah!
20th September 2012, 10:25 AM
So is the shaft option dead now timah ? Was looking at a putter shaft myself just for wow factor lol

They don't seem to have any flare tip shafts, so I'll look locally.
You can buy off eBay, they're about $80...

golfbound
20th September 2012, 10:54 AM
dont need the ferrules now thanks anyway Timah

TS
20th September 2012, 03:53 PM
Here you go. It's in the "dealer locator" section.

AustraliaJacob Schmidt
Club Builder 41 Adams St.
Curl Curl, Sydney NSW 2095

0410 605 322
Jake.Schmidt@live.com.au

I think Jake may had gone to the US and won't be back for a while.

timah!
20th September 2012, 03:58 PM
Really. Bugger.

I think it will be easier and cheaper for people to buy individually off the bay.

Courty
20th September 2012, 04:12 PM
I think it will be easier and cheaper for people to buy individually off the bay.

Worst. Group Buy. Ever.

:p

timah!
20th September 2012, 04:18 PM
I told you I'm not the group guy!

Johnny Canuck
20th September 2012, 05:44 PM
Worst. Group Buy. Ever.:pThat wasn't organised by Megawatty