PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: OT - Tennis Restringing Service FREE for ozgolfers

Matt 3 Jab
18th September 2012, 10:43 AM
Hi all,

just a quick ad to let people know i now do tennis racquet restringing here on the Central Coast

As Ozgolf is a large community, and has given me a hell of a lot over the years, i thought id attempt to give something back as much as i can

Therefore i am offering any ozgolf member free labour on any restring, ie just pay for your string, which is my cost.

As im on the coast, im happy for people to post or courier the racquets to me and ill send them back (you pay both ways)

At the moment i have the following strings and these prices exclude labour which for ozgolfers is free, as im trying to get as many racquets under my belt as i can as i am relatively new to stringing, however i feel i can do a great job.

LUXILON ALU POWER ROUGH - $25

BABOLAT HURRICANE FEEL - $15

BABOLAT PRO HURRICANE TOUR - $15

PRO SUPEX SYNTHETIC GUT SPIRAL - $12

POLY STAR ENERGY - $10

POLY STAR TURBO - $10

PRO'S PRO (VARIOUS STRINGS) - $10

i am even happy if you want to send me your racquet and your string and ill do it for nothing (but ill limit this to 1 racquet)

Mod's, if this is against the proshop rules, please remove.

Thanks

Marto65
18th September 2012, 11:08 AM
Are you sure you want to re-string all of Ferrin's Tennis Racquets? ....

Tomson
18th September 2012, 11:21 AM
What sort of machine do you have matt??

TheTrueReview
18th September 2012, 11:22 AM
What's the skinny on the LUXILON? It's $10 more expensive than the nearest. Is it the ducks guts of strings?

Matt 3 Jab
18th September 2012, 11:28 AM
I have a klippermate, its the simplest and i think most consistent for the home stringer as cheaper electric pull machine motors wear quickly and over heat giving different tensions.

As for the luxilon, its a very widely used string on tour, namely Federer with natural gut, so it just costs more. Great poly but

Tomson
18th September 2012, 11:48 AM
I use a yonex ES5 pro and babolat star 5.

Matt 3 Jab
18th September 2012, 11:53 AM
Maybe one day ill get into that league! nice setup!