PDA

View Full Version : Ozgolf Shirts for charity - Orders now CLOSED

clikchic
13th October 2005, 05:53 PM
Hi Guys!

Ok, we have finalised the details of the ozgolf shirts and so we will now be taking orders. The shirts are very reasonably priced at $30 each.

Below is a pic of the shirts. I have added the logo to give you a bit of an idea of what it will look like. Please note that the logo size is only approximate and will probably be smaller, (I made it that size so you could see it clearly) the colours of the logo may be slightly different also. (tho YES still orange!)

http://www.ozgolf.net/dean/ozgolfshirts-round2.jpg

I think most of you will agree that these shirts look great! These are the colours you can choose from.

The shirts are unisex and are made of 165 gsm polyester. The are a moisture management panel polo with piping and striped collar.
100% polyester. (which means no ironing!)

The sizing is as follows, please take note of the measurements (check against a well fitting shirt) as the sizes may run a little on the small side.

BSP15      XS-47   S-49    M-52    L-55   XL-58  2XL-62  3XL-65  5XL-70
HALF CHEST cm                            
(1" below arm hole)  

I have set up an email address with an auto responder with payment information. To get this information send an email to orders@ozgolf.net .

Here is a pic of the caps, I think goughy said they were $17 each.. I will update if that is not the case.

http://www.ozgolf.net/dean/ozgolfcaps.jpg

To ensure shirts will be ready before the ozgolf championships we will need orders by Sunday 23 October. Send your order to payments@ozgolf.net .  Payment must be received by Sunday 30 October. For those going to the ozgolf day, we can deliver the shirts to you then. Otherwise they will need to be shipped to you by post.

Please send an email to payments@ozgolf.net stating when you have made payment and by which payment method. Also include in the email which colour/s and size/s you wish to have as well as your name, postal address and ozgolf user id. Included in the payment instructions are shipping details should you not be going to the ozgolf championships.

If you have any questions, just send us an email at dean@ozgolf.net

clikchic
1st November 2005, 04:09 PM
Hi guys

Just letting you know that orders are now closed! For those who missed out, we will be bound to have another round in future.

Robyn