PDA

View Full Version : Ozgolf Shirts - Orders now CLOSED

goughy
13th October 2005, 05:32 AM
I have finally pulled my finger out, spoken to prmeier and the shirts are gonna happen.

Both original colours will be offered as well as two new ones. Shirt prices will be $30. As many have a shirt already you can ask them about sizing, as we all know medium doesn't always mean medium. There is a sizing chart also to help you work out which size is for you.

Two hats will also be available.

Clikchic will have an email ordering system like last time set up soon with all the relevant info.

We're also looking at offering some hats too so look out for them. They should be about $17.

Peter is giving us a great price on these shirts so we can raise some funds to donate to charity. All profits from the shirts are going to charity. We're making nix on them as is Peter. It's all for a good cause.

All funds from the sale of shirts etc will be donated to a cancer research foundation.

Clikchic will have more info up today. Buy up big guys, it's for a good cause.

There will be some delivery options. They can be posted directly to you or as was done last time a number of shirts were posted to someone who then distributed them. Jarro did this last time and it will save on some individual postage costs as it gets split across all those involved. Someone in Sydney may be able to do this now too. Also, as it is getting close to the ozgolf champs you can take deliver of your shirt then if you wish. Since I've left it so late to organise they will probably only be available a couple of weeks before the champs.

Here is a pic that robyn set up last time. The logo is just a graphic that she made up and is not the actual size on the shirt. If someone wants to post a pic of themselves modelling a shirt they are more than welcome.

http://www.ozgolf.net/ozgolfshirts.jpg

A pic of the other two colours will be up soon, as well as the hats.

admin edit (AndyP):
Extra info about shirts from last sale.

The shirts are unisex and are made of 165 gsm polyester. They are a moisture management panel polo with piping and striped collar.
100% polyester. (which means no ironing!)

The sizing is as follows, please take note of the measurements (check against a well fitting shirt) as the sizes may run a little on the small side.

BSP15 XS-47 S-49 M-52 L-55 XL-58 2XL-62 3XL-65 5XL-70
HALF CHEST cm
(1" below arm hole)

Jono
13th October 2005, 06:15 AM
I'll take two shirts and two caps.  Goughy, can you PM me your account details?

I'd also be happy to be the Sydney distributor.  8)

I bought the blue shirt last year.  I've used it quite a lot during the year and it's still in good condition.  No fading/stretching etc.  It's great in summer because it breathes so well.  I normally wear medium sized shirts and the Large one fit me perfectly.

I also got the navy blue cap last year from Jarro, and it's great.  It's made of this mesh material that seems to resist sweat.  You don't get that ugly sweat mark that you commonly see with other caps after prolonged use in the sun.

If you want to see the shirt on a model, you can see yours truly wearing the shirt (and the cap) in the following photo thread (game at Bayview last year).   8)

http://www.ozgolf.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1276

Goughy, do you have any darkish red shirts?   :D

Jarro
13th October 2005, 07:46 AM
Just a quick note about the hats/caps ..... for those who won one last year, the ones on offer this year are a different make.

as said earlier, i believe Goughy will have more details up about them at a later date.

Courty
13th October 2005, 08:47 AM
What are the two new colour options going to be?

AndyP
13th October 2005, 08:52 AM
Not sure if that has been locked down yet.

Courty
13th October 2005, 09:12 AM

Cool.

Btw, I'll be buying one at least. So I'll be the FNQ distributor. That basically means me & Mike if he buys any. Sorry Kev, Brownsville doesn't count as FNQ. :wink:

markTHEblake
13th October 2005, 09:31 AM
Reminder: To be eligible to win the Player of the Year award you must be a member of the Ozgolf Player of the Year Tour.

Membership of the tour is currently costing $30, contact Goughy for payment details.

If you buy an Ozgolf shirt we will throw in one free membership.

To make it just as fair for the "haves" and the "haves nots", this includes both last years and this years shirt's issue.

Grunt
13th October 2005, 03:26 PM
Put me down for one, Maybe two. I will make my mind up when the other colour options come out.

jaster
13th October 2005, 04:12 PM
I'll get a white one...can the research be done on me? :wink: :roll: :lol:

Keza_G
13th October 2005, 06:23 PM
Anyone on or near the Gold Coast gonna distribute ? Blakey ? Tez ?

If no-one, I'll accept them all to Riverlakes then ? Let me know

Cheers

Keza

AndyP
13th October 2005, 07:10 PM
:?:
Do orders have to be placed in the very near future?
Or can one be placed in a few months time?

Flowergirl
13th October 2005, 07:20 PM
PINK!!!!!

BrisWesty
13th October 2005, 09:09 PM
Yep, put me down for one shirt. Navy, grey, white. Size - Medium. Happy to pick it up at Tweed on 27/11

drunken
14th October 2005, 07:03 AM
Hmm...I'll be getting the two new colours, no need to get the same ones as last year 8) Just have to go home and check what size mine are, as they are the best fitting golf shirt I've got.

Jarro
14th October 2005, 07:05 AM
agree with Drunken there, those last lot of shirts we got are awesome 8)

what do we all think of the new colours :?:

drunken
14th October 2005, 07:32 AM
I like the new colours. Nice & bright :D

jaster
14th October 2005, 10:06 AM
Orders here....

http://ozgolf.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3173

Grunt
14th October 2005, 07:58 PM
What Are the new colours? - disregard I found them.

Jarro
19th October 2005, 03:34 PM
just ordered mine \:D/ 8)

drunken
19th October 2005, 03:46 PM
Ordered mine on Saturday :wink:

CobraSS
19th October 2005, 04:05 PM
ordered mine as well 8)

AndyP
20th October 2005, 11:44 AM
One navy and red shirt ordered.

Flowergirl
14th November 2005, 09:56 PM
How are the shirts coming along? Will they be avaialble for Ozgolf Champs? John and I will be leaving Melbourne next Tueday (22nd Nov). Will it be easier if we get them on the day rather than maybe missing them in the post? ( not being pushy - really :wink: )

Jarro
20th November 2005, 08:56 PM
yeah, how are we looking for the shirts guys :?:

are we still getting them posted out individually, or will there be a mass handout at the Champs :?

drunken
21st November 2005, 06:31 AM
Mass handout at the champs, unless you requested otherwise.

For the 2nd year running I'll be missing one of my two ordered shirts at the time of delivery :cry:

Hopfeully next year will be third time lucky :lol:

AndyP
21st November 2005, 08:14 AM
Why don't you send goughy or clikchic or prmeier a PM?
You should know by now, that they don't check the forum very often.

Jarro
21st November 2005, 09:31 AM

i've seen Goughy in here heaps lately, that's why i posted it in here.

AndyP
21st November 2005, 09:38 AM

i've seen Goughy in here heaps lately, that's why i posted it in here.
I don't think he checks everything though. You've seen how much doesn't get answered in the Admin Area.

markTHEblake
21st November 2005, 10:42 PM
If there is going to be a mass handout at the champs, could Jarro please wear a singlet.

goughy
22nd November 2005, 05:31 AM
Sorry guys. You probably see mee in here heaps cause I often don't log out or close the browser. Sometimes it's open for days without a glance. I would suggest that jarrho wears that singlet. I believe they'll be ready, but justa.

Grunt
22nd November 2005, 08:11 AM
If there is any chance of a re order I would love to order. I stuffed up and missed the cut off :evil: . Just have been really busy latley and not thinking straight.

Courty
22nd November 2005, 08:19 AM
If there is any chance of a re order I would love to order. I stuffed up and missed the cut off :evil: . Just have been really busy latley and not thinking straight.

Me too... whoops. :oops: