PDA

View Full Version : E-GO ~ Pat on the back

Baudwalker
7th September 2012, 02:33 PM
We often hear of the disasters but this one is a tad different

6KG 1.3 meter box ... picked up in Sydney Metro at 2.39pm on TUESDAY

Arrived Melbourne WEDNESDAY AM

ON FORWARDED by 2.00 PM WEDNESDAY

I picked it (too impatient to wait for delivery) at 9 AM in Hobart.

While it would be nice to think this would happen every time I must record the event and pat them on the back.

Seems the planets were all aligned, the transhipment to the On-Forwarder that consolidates the different freight into containers has the door open waiting for one more box, and the trip across the pond and then the unpacking and re-distribution in the north of the island and then a road trip down to the south ALL HAD THEIR ACT TOGETHER.

Well Done E-GO (and others)

HCC
7th September 2012, 04:26 PM
hwo much did you pay mate?

Baudwalker
7th September 2012, 06:03 PM
Paid there standard full fare sender to receiver.

Added their 'indemnity (aka insurance)" and all up between $40 and $50 I think.. shipper paid

In all honesty I reckon I was lucky that every connection clicked and everyone was in the right place at the right time

backintheswing
7th September 2012, 06:12 PM
I'm waiting for a driver shaft from WA that was sent sometime in mid August. So forgive me if I don't share your enthusiasm.

RobNewy
7th September 2012, 06:17 PM
Have used them 6 or 7 times.
Never had a drama

Yossarian
7th September 2012, 06:46 PM
I'm waiting for a driver shaft from WA that was sent sometime in mid August. So forgive me if I don't share your enthusiasm.

Was it insured?

Outcast
7th September 2012, 07:05 PM
Have used them 6 or 7 times.
Never had a drama

+1

borby
7th September 2012, 08:19 PM
Had an issue yesterday/today with a set of irons from Collis.
Issue wasn't caused by e-go which I thought was originally going to be the case.

Speaking to the warehouse manager at Hunter, they lost their driver in my area a few days ago so had to start using a subbie.
Subbie couldn't finish the run in time and took it back to the depot, but his companies depot, not the hunter express depot.
So here I am trying to pick it up at the depot and they obviously couldn't find the parcel.

The manager was brilliant though and it is in a vehicle to be delivered tomorrow morning.
Just in time for me to try them out on Sunday, sweet.

backintheswing
7th September 2012, 08:37 PM
Was it insured?

Not sure. Waiting for the con note number still.

timah!
7th September 2012, 09:35 PM

I'm waiting on a shaft as well. Sent mid August. Started the communication process. Thankfully was insured. We'll see.

borby
7th September 2012, 09:50 PM
Where was the last place that tracking had it?
If it was at a depot try and get in contact with the depot direct.

timah!
7th September 2012, 10:12 PM
No idea. It was depot to depot, but I hadn't even heard if it got to the destination depot.

Baudwalker
7th September 2012, 10:18 PM
I'm waiting on a shaft as well. Sent mid August. Started the communication process. Thankfully was insured. We'll see.

I didn't say they were perfect .. just I had a good experience THIS TIME

Mine was insured (indemnity they call it) and anyone that sends anything without it deserves the RISK they accepted

By the same token one shipment went missing with NO INSURANCE and they paid my claim IN FULL

I had all of the proof (Proof of Delivery Image) and kept at it and in the end Mr Hunter himself deposited the money in my account

Hope the problem stuff turns up

They do have convoluted delivery methods .. WA to TAS = WA > SYDNEY > MELBOURNE > TASSIE

Aussielongdriver
8th September 2012, 05:37 PM
Check these 2 places out when shipping as I have found them very good.

http://www.interparcel.com.au
https://smartsend.com.au/

Daves
13th September 2012, 11:42 AM
Check these 2 places out when shipping as I have found them very good.

http://www.interparcel.com.au
https://smartsend.com.au/

I used Smartsend to send some clubs to Perth earlier this week. They picked up Tuesday and they delivered them Wednesday. Amazing speed! AAE were the actual courier, they I presume sub contracted the job too.

Captain Nemo
13th September 2012, 12:11 PM
Ive had no problems with e-go so far (touch wood)
On the odd occasion when they've sent me an email for more $$ for wrong size and weight etc... ive sent them a "polite" email outlining the measurements and weight where correct and i write them on the box.
They have dont it twice to me, and waived the extra fee's....

timah!
13th September 2012, 03:26 PM
Still missing.
They've lost a shaft, but found a putter?

We'll see...

backintheswing
13th September 2012, 03:42 PM
I'm still waiting for a package from Perth from about 4 weeks ago.

Captain Nemo
13th September 2012, 03:46 PM
Well the i15's i sold went from Sydney to Melb in 3 days.......

Daves
13th September 2012, 03:47 PM
I received a package today that was posted to me from HK on 20th July! not via E-go obviously.

Captain Nemo
13th September 2012, 03:59 PM
EMS?

Daves
13th September 2012, 04:06 PM
EMS?

No, just HK Post.

Yossarian
13th September 2012, 04:37 PM
I'm still staggered by smartsend.

markTHEblake
13th September 2012, 07:26 PM
I'm still waiting for a package from Perth from about 4 weeks ago. And the online tracking says what?

leftyhack
13th September 2012, 07:40 PM
Have used e-go 4 times and no problems at all