PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Trade/swap: TM Oban Kiyoshi 3 wood shaft, x stiff

liptout
31st August 2012, 07:02 PM
Looking to trade my TM Oban Kiyoshi, 3 wood shaft, 85g Xstiff with R11 tip, for similar quality shaft for driver.
Doesn’t necessarily have to have a R9/11 tip in it either.

I actually used this shaft in my driver for a while and it was an absolute fairway finder!!
In excellent condition…...

What have all you shaft whores got lying around?? :)

liptout
5th September 2012, 06:36 PM
Bump??

Mixjah
5th September 2012, 07:36 PM
Rbz Matrix Ozik Xcon-5 stiff shaft???

rqrox
5th September 2012, 07:53 PM
Scotty, the Xcon would be a good shaft try, plus if you don't like it I'd love to give it a go ;).

fisko
5th September 2012, 08:09 PM
What characteristics are you looking for in a driver shaft? Alternatively do you have a cash price?

liptout
5th September 2012, 09:00 PM
Not sure fisko, just seeing what's around. Can't see myself using the shaft anymore so it may as well go to a good home.
Generally hit most shafts well, except the RIP, can't get my head around that!!
Light weight, lowish torque sort of thing......
But yea, I'd sell as well........ eBay the exact shaft goes for around $200, but obviously I'm VERY flexible on that price. I don't expect to get close to that mate. :)
Open to offers if you want.......

Thanks Mixjah, maybe a little too much torque in that shaft for me (but maybe not for rqrox, haha). But if that's the only offer I get in the next couple of days, I'll be in touch.

Mixjah
5th September 2012, 09:06 PM
No dramas mate

fisko
5th September 2012, 09:25 PM
Not sure fisko, just seeing what's around.

I'll fish around the shed and see what shafts I can come up with tomorrow :) Is the tip one of the all metal tour jobs or standard R11 with plastic ferrule?

liptout
5th September 2012, 09:31 PM
Just the standard 11 tip with the plastic mate.

Jmcdonald
2nd November 2012, 01:46 PM
PM'd....Does this shaft have the TM graphics or is it purple...? If its purple ill take it.

TheNuclearOne
2nd November 2012, 04:07 PM
Welcome to the pro shop Mac.