PDA

View Full Version : NSW: Glenmore Pro-Am, Friday 5 October

KristianJ
20th August 2012, 11:05 PM
I've been meaning to post about this for ages, and an email reminder today prompted me to do so in case any of the western Sydney guys are interested. I'm planning to play...not sure which tee time as yet.

If you're keen just PM me your email address and I can forward the entry form.

The Glenmore Heritage Valley “Coca Cola” Pro Am will be held on Friday 5th October 2012 .

The entry fee of $50 per player which will give you:
- the opportunity to play with two PGA professionals (up to 72 professionals will be playing)
- be in the running for nearest to the pin and long drives
- Prizes for the event of the day
- A light meal at the conclusion of your round
- A snack before your round
- Soft drinks on course

The format of the event will be a team Stableford with the best 2 individual scores per hole counting towards the team score for the day, professionals scores included.

We will be having two shotgun starts, one at 6:30am and a second at 11:30am. You can request either tee time and every effort will be made to accommodate your request.

Attached is the entry form, there are only 72 spots available so you will have to get in fast, complete the entry form and make payment to the pro-shop ASAP

Payment by CASH is required to be made by the 1st September 2012.

matty
21st August 2012, 09:11 AM
PM on way for me and a mate to play.

Captain Nemo
21st August 2012, 09:21 AM
KJ,
Id be keen, prob for the later time slot.....?

KristianJ
21st August 2012, 10:32 AM
Emails sent, fellas.

matty
21st August 2012, 05:08 PM
All done. Got the early start. Hopefully I get someone decent to play with. I've heard horror/funny stories.

Haystacks
21st August 2012, 09:15 PM
Scott Laycock, Zigwah and the bro...

Captain Nemo
22nd August 2012, 08:26 AM
KJ, email sent, 2 def starters....

KristianJ
22nd August 2012, 09:16 AM
Got it, thanks!

I most likely will need a playing partner since my mate who was keen has his wife due to give birth around that time. Most likely that I'll play later in the day.

KristianJ
31st August 2012, 06:35 PM
All 11:30 slots are taken, and about 12 6:30 slots remaining if anyone else wants to play. Money can be paid on the day.

Stuartd147
1st September 2012, 06:42 AM
Kristian, if you end up needing a partner on the day please let me know I am keen....stu

Grunt
1st September 2012, 01:57 PM
Would have loved to play this but unfortunately am working.

matty
8th September 2012, 08:05 PM
Krisitan, should we receive a confirmation email about the day? Can you ask next time you're there? Ta

Captain Nemo
8th September 2012, 08:06 PM
I was thinking that myself?

KristianJ
8th September 2012, 10:48 PM
Not sure, fellas. As of a couple of days ago there were still 4 or 5 spots left to be filled so there might be one sent out once all the spots are taken.

I won't be there for another couple of weeks most likely, but will see if I can find some time in the next couple of days to give them a call/shoot an email across to them.

Captain Nemo
8th September 2012, 10:51 PM
I'll ring on Monday....
Pretty sure I'm sweet for the 11.30 slot.