PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: TrueStrike Mat

Jezza56
16th August 2012, 10:42 AM
Hi everyone, I am looking for a truestrike mat to use in my backyard to improve my swing and ball hitting, I want to set it up so i can utilise swing motion cameras to see what my body is doing through the swing and at ball impact.

If anyone has one that they donot use any more please reply

Regards jezza

Jono
16th August 2012, 10:52 AM
Hi everyone, I am looking for a truestrike mat to use in my backyard to improve my swing and ball hitting, I want to set it up so i can utilise swing motion cameras to see what my body is doing through the swing and at ball impact.

If anyone has one that they donot use any more please reply

Regards jezza

I gave mine away to Virge for free. Wasn't a big fan of the original version. Second version, I believe is better.

I've got a mat that has a section that bends when you hit with an iron. I'll take some pics and post up tonight.

Jezza56
16th August 2012, 11:17 AM
Hi Jono, thankyou for that, do you know the brand of your mat by any chance?

Jono
16th August 2012, 11:32 AM
It's called Divotaction

Here's the website:

http://www.thegolfsale.com/the_first_practice_mat_players_say_that_feels_like _grass__.htm

Jono
16th August 2012, 11:35 AM
Sorry, I didn't mention this, but I stuck a piece of plywood on the back of the net so I can stand it up for storage. I think it will cost too much to post it out to you.

Captain Nemo
16th August 2012, 11:39 AM
FWIW, I have the Truestrike, best money spent.
Just wish i have the time to use it more often (bloody kids....);)

Jono
16th August 2012, 11:50 AM
FWIW, I have the Truestrike, best money spent.
Just wish i have the time to use it more often (bloody kids....);)

do you have the original version? don't you find the ball rolls of the hitting surface because it's too smooth?

If not, it will if you use it more often. ;)

Captain Nemo
16th August 2012, 11:59 AM
Jono, you can just tread on it and squeeze/move the gel stuff around and flatten it out, no biggie.....

virge666
16th August 2012, 01:07 PM
I roughed mine up to get it to hold