PDA

View Full Version : Tailored suits in Bali

Jeffo1123
13th August 2012, 07:11 PM
I'm off to Bali in just over a month for a couple of days and was looking at getting a work suit or two made while over there. Anyone done this and know how much approx and how long they take as I'm only there for 4 and a half days!!!

Cheers

rubin
13th August 2012, 07:20 PM
I have mate. got 2 last time i was there. I'll have to have a look for the place to go too though. I've been to a few in the past and the other just fall apart.

I was there for 7 days, and went on the first day I was there, and they asked for about 5 days to get them done. Not super super cheap (depends on the fabric chosen i think, and style) but mine are great. If i find the name, I'll let you know.

Webster
13th August 2012, 07:27 PM
Did you get gorilla or chicken rubin?

goughy
13th August 2012, 07:39 PM
Can't find a pic but I'm thinking of trapper johns horizontal pinstripe suit on Mash!

markTHEblake
13th August 2012, 07:48 PM
Jeffo, there is like a million tailors over there, take your pic. If you tell them you only have 4 days they will do it in that time, they want the sale. Just pick one close to you as its a pain in the bum to travel around there.

A mate of mine recommended to me one tailor in Jalan Melasti, Kuta, "komang" (totally uncommon name!), if you are near there I recommend it. I can make a point on google maps and upload a business card later. He was very good, and has a talent for making golf trousers both style and comfort, as opposed to others who just make business pants. No lairy styles though.

rubin
13th August 2012, 07:48 PM
Did you get gorilla or chicken rubin?

Gorilla mate.

Hawkers2008
13th August 2012, 08:21 PM
Tell them you have 2 or 3 days, they will get it done

Jeffo1123
13th August 2012, 11:15 PM
Tell them you have 2 or 3 days, they will get it done Yeh I thought they would.. Just don't wanna get jipped with bad quality! My mate at work got a couple from Phuket and they are great

BayBum
13th August 2012, 11:28 PM
Get Silk,to match the lavender and fuschia gators.

markTHEblake
23rd August 2012, 10:16 PM
Jeffo
House of Komang's
Jl. Padma

http://goo.gl/maps/H50oz
Its on right hand side walking away from the beach, just past the Jl, Sahadera which is also called Garlic Lane and has a good reputation for the clothes shopping. Just google for "garlic lane fixed price shops" for some good recommendations. IMHO if you buy the cheap clothes in ths st, you dont need to go anywhere else, as its all the same.

DawnJohny
27th March 2013, 12:00 AM
friend i have experience of buying online tailored suits from Life Time Tailor.You can also buy online tailored suits from him.He makes suits with modern styles,fabrics,designs etc.My all suits are fitted to me.

Zeusgolf
27th March 2013, 12:16 AM
friend i have experience of buying online tailored suits from Life Time Tailor.You can also buy online tailored suits from him.He makes suits with modern styles,fabrics,designs etc.My all suits are fitted to me.

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/39f/436/7f7/resized/threads-dead-meme-generator-thread-s-dead-82f841.jpg