PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Or Swap: Diamana Kai'li 65g Reg Flex Titleist 910 3 wood shaft only with adaptor

LeftyHoges
9th August 2012, 11:29 AM
I play X-flexes or stiff flexes at worst so this is no good to me. Would really prefer to trade rather then sell, happy to offer some extra cash for the right shaft, but will sell if I have to.

Let me know if you've got anything.

Love,
LH

dave1
9th August 2012, 11:42 AM
if you dont find anyone I might be keen in a few weeks as I have a 910 3 wood coming and I use regs

I'll ask in a few weeks, if it sells great, sorry I dont have anything to swap as Im not in that flex range sorry

silly Question is the shaft adapator set for left handed in the 910's ...know little about 910 gear (presuming youre a lefty)

LeftyHoges
9th August 2012, 11:53 AM
if you dont find anyone I might be keen in a few weeks as I have a 910 3 wood coming and I use regs

I'll ask in a few weeks, if it sells great, sorry I dont have anything to swap as Im not in that flex range sorry

silly Question is the shaft adapator set for left handed in the 910's ...know little about 910 gear (presuming youre a lefty)

No the shafts aren't hand specific. They just use a different letter/number combination for the same adjustment setting.

Haystacks
9th August 2012, 11:59 AM
Hey Lefty, I'm not interested in your shaft (no homo), but I do have a 3 wood length Nunchuk with a 910 tip that may interest you.

dave1
9th August 2012, 12:00 PM
K, if my pro launch blue shaft doesnt work I will make contact

my 3 wodd will be here on the 15th August from the USA

LeftyHoges
9th August 2012, 03:40 PM
Hey Lefty, I'm not interested in your shaft (no homo), but I do have a 3 wood length Nunchuk with a 910 tip that may interest you.

Oh god, that's tempting.

Are you going to champs this year? Just wondering If you would be up for a try before I buy deal? Perfectly fine and reasonable if you don't want to go that way, and I'm always an advocate of "you break it, you buy it".

Daves
9th August 2012, 06:12 PM
I will have my Fd 3 wood with me Lefty, it has an stiff Ahina in it. I also have Chuk to suit. Not looking to sell, but happy for you to try them if you are still looking at the Champs.

Haystacks
9th August 2012, 10:00 PM
Oh god, that's tempting.

Are you going to champs this year? Just wondering If you would be up for a try before I buy deal? Perfectly fine and reasonable if you don't want to go that way, and I'm always an advocate of "you break it, you buy it".

I will have my Fd 3 wood with me Lefty, it has an stiff Ahina in it. I also have Chuk to suit. Not looking to sell, but happy for you to try them if you are still looking at the Champs.

Sorry Lefty, not going to champs this year, but happy to post it to you for a try. It might be easier to take Daves up on his offer to trial his at the champs and if you likey, we can then negotiate. If not, so be it.

Over to you, blue leader...

LeftyHoges
9th August 2012, 10:32 PM
God I love this place. Thanks very much for your generosity boys. Sounds good with the trial. I'd just hate to outlay that sort of cash on a purchase when a trial is so easily available.