PDA

View Full Version : Ben Kohles

Daves
6th August 2012, 10:13 PM
Have been watching a replay of the last Web.com event. Wow!, 2 tournaments since turning pro, 2 wins, and a ticket to the tour. Will it be all down hill from here?

timah!
6th August 2012, 10:23 PM
Most annoying pre shot routine ever. Should be nicknamed Ben Crane...

Daves
6th August 2012, 10:26 PM
You got feel a bit for Luke Guthrie. Lost to Kohles in a play off last week, 20 under and gets beaten into 3rd this week. Mind you, the $400k he has won in his first 5 events would be some comfort! There is some amazing talent on the Web.com tour.

Puji
7th August 2012, 08:53 AM
I saw his closing finish on fox last night.

Looks great. Hoepfully he keeps it goign and keeps everything in persepctive. Too often these guys burst onto the scene and fade out just as quickly.

I also need to figure out what the web.com tour is all about.

Ronny
7th August 2012, 09:06 AM
How bout the gut that shot 60 in final round to claim second. Missed birdie putt on last!

Daves
7th August 2012, 09:10 AM
I saw his closing finish on fox last night.

Looks great. Hoepfully he keeps it goign and keeps everything in persepctive. Too often these guys burst onto the scene and fade out just as quickly.

I also need to figure out what the web.com tour is all about.

Web.com is the old Nationwide tour with a new 10 year sponsor.

Puji
7th August 2012, 09:15 AM
How bout the gut that shot 60 in final round to claim second. Missed birdie putt on last!

and missed an easy eagle putt a few holes earlier as well. Another good player!

Web.com is the old Nationwide tour with a new 10 year sponsor.

Thanks mate. I should have and could have googled it, but good folk like you help me out!

They ate up that course! scores of >20 under par are ridiculous!

Johnny Canuck
7th August 2012, 12:01 PM
Spoiler alert! I am telling Virge!

Daves and Dave1, long lost brothers.

Sydney Hacker
7th August 2012, 12:05 PM
Didn't the top 8 finishers play the last round in 50 under or something ridiculous?