PDA

View Full Version : tee off australia

sol381
5th August 2012, 03:56 PM
just wondering if any of you have heard of or joined this mob...http://teeoffaus.com.au/memberships....i saw an add for it on my Facebook page and if its all it says it is would be a petty good membership to have judging by the courses they are affiliated with.

Hawkers2008
5th August 2012, 06:07 PM
I am surprised that they are still in business, although some parts of their website don't work so maybe I was not wrong ...

golfbound
5th August 2012, 06:21 PM
HI Sol

Have been with them 2 years now they are in process of uploading a new website, I think they are great and i do play in most of there monthly games in SE QLD the courses are good and you book direct with the course and just print your voucher from tee off and use that when paying. Its great if you want to play different courses.

sol381
5th August 2012, 07:18 PM
thx ben.. got a mate who is looking for membership and plays a lot of the courses they have listed on their site..might be just what he needs. For just under 2 grand it would be better doing this than joining brookwater or pelican waters or the glades..

golfbound
5th August 2012, 07:49 PM
yep it would let me know if you need a direct contact at Tee Off

Puji
5th August 2012, 07:57 PM
I was a member for a year. I cant speak highly enough of it.

Easily saved money playing the sand belt courses here in Melbourne. We also took a trip up through NSW for 2 weeks and played 10 rounds of golf in 14days. Without dropping a coin in green fees. That trip itself earned the price we paid to sign up.

Great idea. I can see how it works as well; as we are now members of a club which we enjoyed playing via the TOA program.

golfbound
5th August 2012, 08:02 PM
Same here Puji, Im now a member of The Glades thanks never would have played this course if it wasn't for Tee Off and Yes im still a member of Tee Off also

sol381
6th August 2012, 07:15 AM
do you have the birdie club or eagle club membership ben.