PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: UST AXIVcore Tour black 69 stiff .335

rqrox
23rd July 2012, 07:44 PM
As the title states,
I'm looking for a Tour Black in 69g form or another with the same characteristics.

Let me know if you've got one that needs a good home:)

Captain Nemo
23rd July 2012, 07:56 PM
You want to try mine.......

rqrox
23rd July 2012, 08:15 PM
Dont you have yours in a head at the moment?

Captain Nemo
23rd July 2012, 08:37 PM
910 tip....

golfbound
23rd July 2012, 08:54 PM
I have the tour red and love it Thank L

Captain Nemo
23rd July 2012, 08:59 PM
I know should prob not have let it go......:(

golfbound
23rd July 2012, 09:00 PM
let me know if you get another 2 :)

davepuppies
23rd July 2012, 09:01 PM
What are the flight/ spin characteristics of this shaft?

golfbound
23rd July 2012, 09:05 PM
For the player seeking a penetrating launch, low spin, and stable feel.
Proforce AXIVCore Tour Red 69, 79, 89 are tour-proven designs that integrate a true weave — 4-axis material — within the inner walls of the butt section that provides stability and consistent shaft recovery. This counter-balanced shaft series reduces club heft, helping players gain more MPH of clubhead speed. They also feature superior high modulus carbon fiber in the mid and tip section. The Tour Red Series’ stiffer tip profile offers a penetrating launch, low spin and firmer feel, and is available in multiple weights and flexes to fit various swing profiles.

golfbound
23rd July 2012, 09:06 PM
For the player seeking high initial launch, low spin, and increased ball speed.
Proforce AXIVCore Tour Black 69, 79, 89 are tour-proven designs that integrate a true weave — 4-axis material — within the inner walls of the butt section that provides stability and consistent shaft recovery. This counter-balanced shaft series reduces club heft, helping players gain more MPH of clubhead speed. They also feature superior high modulus carbon fiber in the mid and tip section. The Tour Black Series’ flexible, low torque tip section offers high launch, low spin, and better control, and is available in multiple weights and flexes to fit various swing profiles.