PDA

View Full Version : Ren - BSG (moved from ren's ProShop thread)

gazgolf1
1st October 2005, 03:39 PM
Woh :shock: ,looks like you upset a few people on BSG.

ren
1st October 2005, 05:10 PM
yeah just the cover guys! sorry about that typo.

Yeah I don't know what i did that was so wrong at BSG. I've dealt with a lot of peops on their before with no problem. I got chastised for wanting to take offers on a proto wedge rather than sell it at a set price. Everyone felt like they had a right to buy it more than anyone else. It was a very negative experience and I don't think I'll be using the BST there anymore.

Fishman Dan
3rd October 2005, 09:28 PM
Perhaps you posted too much for Sale / Trade without actually contributing to the gossip? You know how much they hate that..

3oneday
4th October 2005, 07:59 AM
Perhaps you posted too much for Sale / Trade without actually contributing to the gossip? You know how much they hate that..spend a lot of time at BSG Dan ???

:P :lol: :lol:

ren
4th October 2005, 10:42 AM
I read the threads on BSG all the time, but rarely have anything too exciting to post myself!!

sominc
5th October 2005, 11:37 AM
people get their noses out of joint pretty easy there

Fishman Dan
5th October 2005, 06:12 PM
Perhaps you posted too much for Sale / Trade without actually contributing to the gossip? You know how much they hate that..spend a lot of time at BSG Dan ???

:P  :lol:  :lol:

I have a login there.. 17oneday ;)

Hey - maybe that's a golf site not blocked at work :?

jaster
5th October 2005, 08:45 PM
All I can say is I love going to BSG but take what you read there with a grain of salt. Certain members are Full of Sh#@ and have been proven to lie about certain *cough*TOUR ONLY*cough* products. There exclusives though are pretty good and I have made quite a few friends over there 8)