PDA

View Full Version : Gavin Simms Memorial Cup 2012 - The Real OzGolf Champs

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

Cosmopolite
20th July 2012, 12:35 AM
No way ... you've GOT to be shitting me!?!?

not at formule 1 lol

idgolfguy
20th July 2012, 12:52 AM
No way ... you've GOT to be shitting me!?!?
We get consultants flying in every week and are always shocked at the price.

One of the guys i had organised to fly in booked on AMEX and then rang to check if there was some special event on. told him it was normal.

Do a test booking and check...

LeftyHoges
20th July 2012, 01:29 AM
We get consultants flying in every week and are always shocked at the price.One of the guys i had organised to fly in booked on AMEX and then rang to check if there was some special event on. told him it was normal.Do a test booking and check...

Found this one in northbridge for $165 for the Thursday 28th Sept. King bed with double corner spa for me and Yoss.

http://mobile.wotif.com/#!/hotels/W2780/rates/7591?startDate=2012-09-27&focusDate=2012-09-27&justonenight=on&dateWindow=7

But overall you're right, prices in Perth are fracking mental!

idgolfguy
20th July 2012, 02:11 AM
Book early for best prices.

WBennett
20th July 2012, 07:30 AM
When going to Perth for work earlier this year, ended up with an awesome room at the Vines for $250 a night. Its a $60 cab fare from the airport, but was less than the $2000 a night quoted to stay in the CBD (admittedly there was a mining conference on that week)

sms316
20th July 2012, 10:43 AM
A quick scan of Perth hotels on wotif for Oct 25 filtered for under $200 shows plenty of options.

Johnny Canuck
20th July 2012, 10:48 AM
Why don't you track down rube's sister and see if you can stay for free?

idgolfguy
20th July 2012, 11:01 AM
A quick scan of Perth hotels on wotif for Oct 25 filtered for under $200 shows plenty of options.
We probably book only a week in advance and a specific list to use based on Concur and Dell-approved.

Some of these, I haven't heard of, backpackers probably factor in these too.

rubin
20th July 2012, 11:10 AM
Why don't you track down rube's sister and see if you can stay for free?

not going to be an issue - she will be in your home country for another month.

simmsy
20th July 2012, 11:11 AM
If guys wanna stay at backpackers and the likes gives us a yell. One of us will come and get ur crubs and shit like that.

Johnny Canuck
20th July 2012, 11:23 AM
If guys wanna stay at backpackers and the likes gives us a yell. One of us will come and get ur crubs and shit like that. Already in place with sms & dc.

Shadesy
20th July 2012, 11:34 AM
Thanks for those who have sent in their deposits.

Remember to send me Deposits, GL number and number of nights staying.

Real Names if you care too as well.

Zeusgolf
20th July 2012, 11:43 AM
Shadsey no GL No.

Deposit sent

Staying both nights....

Btw is Bunvegas CBD within walking distance..........the night life is pretty good down there.

rubin
20th July 2012, 11:45 AM
Shadsey no GL No.

Deposit sent

Staying both nights....

Btw is Bunvegas CBD within walking distance..........the night life is pretty good down there.

its a bit of a trek. if we get dave1 and his bus to come though, could make things easier.

Johnny Canuck
20th July 2012, 11:55 AM
It will only be a short yellow bus.

hocko
20th July 2012, 11:58 AM
its a bit of a trek. if we get dave1 and his bus to come though, could make things easier.
Maybe i could arrange for him to bring up one of Love's Buses coaches from down there.

MegaWatty
20th July 2012, 12:08 PM
It will only be a short yellow bus. You can't do that on television?

Veefore
20th July 2012, 10:08 PM
I just ran into veeman at the pizza shop. He's interested in playing if there is a spot.

Shadesy
20th July 2012, 10:17 PM
I just ran into veeman at the pizza shop. He's interested in playing if there is a spot.

Sure is, deposits are king!

tommyg
21st July 2012, 12:25 AM
Paid.

But who the hell is Heath?

Shadesy
21st July 2012, 08:19 AM
Paid.

But who the hell is Heath?

I got sone deposit unclaimed but only with the message reigning champ? Any ideas?

Nuffie
21st July 2012, 06:34 PM
I can confirm unconfirmed speculation that for the Friday game I could be oot now as the FIFO work could be coming to an end in a week or so.

Webster
21st July 2012, 07:23 PM
How many sleeps till it starts? Can we put one of those countdown thingies in the first post?

Jack is getting excited.

sms316
21st July 2012, 07:32 PM
How many sleeps till it starts? Can we put one of those countdown thingies in the first post?Jack is getting excited. What would be your venue of choice for Thursday night Jacky boy?

Jarro
21st July 2012, 07:37 PM
What would be your venue of choice for Thursday night Jacky boy?

One of Yoss' boy bars ?

tommyg
21st July 2012, 07:47 PM
I can confirm unconfirmed speculation that for the Friday game I could be oot now as the FIFO work could be coming to an end in a week or so.

Well take some leave then freak-boy.

Webster
21st July 2012, 07:47 PM
What would be your venue of choice for Thursday night Jacky boy?

Surely the locals will steer us into the right joint SMS. If we stay at Freo, we should settle into a few down there.

simmsy
21st July 2012, 07:48 PM
I got sone deposit unclaimed but only with the message reigning champ? Any ideas?

would that read "Reigning Champ**"???

Ashes
21st July 2012, 07:52 PM
Surely the locals will steer us into the right joint SMS. If we stay at Freo, we should settle into a few down there.

Little Creatures is worth a visit. Norfolk and Sail & Anchor decent too.

Metros if you're looking for jail bait or some biff...

Zeusgolf
21st July 2012, 07:56 PM

Norfolk Hotel actually you could stay there at a reasonable rate.
or
Newport Hotel, they don't have accomodation anymore.

Both pretty good watering holes...

If you want to party go to 'The Clink' ask OMS all about this place, his old stomping ground...

hocko
21st July 2012, 07:56 PM
Little Creatures is worth a visit. Norfolk and Sail & Anchor decent too.

Metros if you're looking for jail bait or some biff...
Rosie's for mature people!

simmsy
21st July 2012, 08:16 PM
Go the Clink! get a young one into one of the old cells down the back and it will be stuff of legend!

Argh.....Good Times!!

simmsy
21st July 2012, 08:17 PM
you ever venture into Tarantallas Hocko?

only went there once as a 17yo, scared 10 bells out of me.

hocko
21st July 2012, 08:34 PM
Mate, i know every nook and cranny of every venue in Freo my friend.
There probably isn't a squre foot that i didn't try it on!

MegaWatty
21st July 2012, 08:43 PM
Hmmmm. The Clink. ;-)

tommyg
21st July 2012, 09:02 PM
...if live music's your thing, head over to mojo's in north freo.... they get some seriously good muso's playing there every week. Then go to the clink when mojos closes to court some hideous beasts.

Ashes
21st July 2012, 09:06 PM
...if live music's your thing, head over to mojo's in north freo.... they get some seriously good muso's playing there every week. Then go to the clink when mojos closes to court some hideous beasts.

Does mojos still have velvet or something on the walls?

I didn't realize the clink was still going. Could never go there without getting into a fight or some other shenanigans.

idgolfguy
21st July 2012, 09:12 PM
I remember Freo in the 80s. Didn't go there much in the 90s. Became a lot more sanitized.

simmsy
21st July 2012, 09:16 PM
went to the clink just about every weekend for a number of years, never got in a blue, but had alot of fun in there.

tommyg
21st July 2012, 09:22 PM
went to the clink just about every weekend for a number of years, never got in a blue, but had alot of fun in there.

Every weekend Simmsy? The Clink? Really? The clink was your "local"? I don't know what to say to that..... but i I'm shaking my head and my eyebrow is down.

MegaWatty
21st July 2012, 09:25 PM
I say good work Simmsy. It's the place that everyone bags but they always end up there themselves. You're a good man for admitting it.

idgolfguy
21st July 2012, 09:28 PM
Where is it ? What was it before?
Looking forward to it.

MegaWatty
21st July 2012, 09:30 PM
Down stairs. Like an old gaol.

hocko
21st July 2012, 09:36 PM
Does mojos still have velvet or something on the walls?

I didn't realize the clink was still going. Could never go there without getting into a fight or some other shenanigans.
Doors, they have velvet doors.

Ashes
21st July 2012, 09:54 PM
I had heard mojos was a ghey bar before a music venue??

Newport and Zanzibar were my main haunts. Actually chatted up my wife at Zanzi funnily enough.

rubin
21st July 2012, 10:01 PM
Zanzibar changed to harbourside. Had some good times at both of those.

hocko
21st July 2012, 10:01 PM
The Newy and the Zanzi were great joints, Thursday nights at the Zanzi was particularly fun.

tommyg
21st July 2012, 10:11 PM
I had heard mojos was a ghey bar before a music venue??

Newport and Zanzibar were my main haunts. Actually chatted up my wife at Zanzi funnily enough.

I probably did too

simmsy
21st July 2012, 10:13 PM
Yep Zanzibar was very good hangout.
Drank mostly at left wank early then into Newy.
Norfolk has been my fav for a beer though.

Ashes
21st July 2012, 10:14 PM
I probably did too

Haha - I've really set myself up beautifully there.

simmsy
21st July 2012, 10:15 PM
Atleast it wasn't at tellas. I would have a certain perception of ur Missus if it was.

MegaWatty
21st July 2012, 10:16 PM
This thread is progressing nicely. :)

Ashes
21st July 2012, 10:20 PM
I'm assuming Tellas was done by the time I came of age, never heard of it.

simmsy
21st July 2012, 10:22 PM
Yeah I think it was mid 90's but it sounds like Hocko might know better.
Only went down that side of town once.
Never forgot it.

rubin
21st July 2012, 10:24 PM
Could u Old boys elaborate on tellas?

simmsy
21st July 2012, 10:36 PM
It wasn't a gay bar. What's ur interest.

rubin
21st July 2012, 10:49 PM
F*** me. Sorry for asking the question.

Ashes
21st July 2012, 10:52 PM
It wasn't a gay bar. What's ur interest.

Now I've lost interest..

tommyg
21st July 2012, 10:54 PM
Was tellas another relic of the gobbles grab a granny era?

simmsy
21st July 2012, 11:26 PM
Bikies and our bruddas. One rough place.

simmsy
21st July 2012, 11:27 PM
Gobbles! Wow how old r u? I know my sister went there in the day.she's a bit older than me though.

tommyg
21st July 2012, 11:55 PM
...it was before my time mate. Just trying to put it in perspective.

Arcadia.... that was my pick up joint when i was 18. Its a backpackers now...

Zeusgolf
21st July 2012, 11:57 PM

Finger licking good ?

Zeusgolf
22nd July 2012, 12:02 AM
...it was before my time mate. Just trying to put it in perspective.

Arcadia.... that was my pick up joint when i was 18. Its a backpackers now...

I remember seeing a bouncer throw someone out, head first, through the front window at Arcadia....i never went in.

simmsy
22nd July 2012, 12:50 AM
My mate got thrown down the stairs at Arcadia by the bounces.
That's the first time I saw a chick getting rogered at a club.
Was at Arc at same time TG. 18 to about 20-21.

hocko
22nd July 2012, 12:59 AM
Just an off topic question....are we playing golf in October?

Golfnut
22nd July 2012, 03:12 AM
My mate got thrown down the stairs at Arcadia by the bounces. That's the first time I saw a chick getting rogered at a club. Was at Arc at same time TG. 18 to about 20-21. You should've been at Havanas in its day, got my first stink finger there and I was considered a good boy....

dc68
22nd July 2012, 08:17 AM
I can't believe how you WAnkers can just go off on 3 page tangents all the time.

Jarro
22nd July 2012, 08:45 AM
I can't believe how you WAnkers can just go off on 3 page tangents all the time.

I can

rubin
22nd July 2012, 08:46 AM

Get used to it. After a weekend, you will have the same ability.

sms316
22nd July 2012, 08:53 AM
I can You should come with us jarro. You could act as an interpreter.

Johnny Canuck
22nd July 2012, 09:05 AM
58 Posts reported

sms316
23rd July 2012, 02:28 AM
Any update on Mike's entry?

mike
23rd July 2012, 10:35 AM
Which Mike? Me?

sms316
23rd July 2012, 10:48 AM
Which Mike? Me? That's the word from MegaWAnker.

MegaWatty
23rd July 2012, 11:45 AM
Damn. Busted. ;)

Shadesy
23rd July 2012, 11:58 AM
Those who have said they have paid, please check your accounts as I have not received the money yet. Might be a bank thing.

Yossarian
23rd July 2012, 12:00 PM
Did you give us the right details?

Shadesy
23rd July 2012, 12:12 PM
Did you give us the right details?

Most have come through OK ;-)

Yours hasn't.

mike
23rd July 2012, 01:21 PM
That's the word from MegaWAnker.ok now I'm confused.

Yossarian
23rd July 2012, 01:22 PM
Most have come through OK ;-)

Yours hasn't.

I did send mine on Sunday, patience is a virtue.

sms316
23rd July 2012, 01:26 PM
ok now I'm confused. It was MegaWAnker's poor attempt at trolling.

rubin
23rd July 2012, 02:09 PM
not sure if we should discuss this in here, or a new thread is required, however - Has anyone given any thought to prizes? Are we doing a $$$ prize pool, or are we doing actual prize donations (alcohol, balls, etc.)

sms316
23rd July 2012, 02:11 PM
Cash is king. Remember that all of the prizes are going back to the east as luggage.

Johnny Canuck
23rd July 2012, 02:17 PM
not sure if we should discuss this in here, or a new thread is required, however - Has anyone given any thought to prizes? Are we doing a $$$ prize pool, or are we doing actual prize donations (alcohol, balls, etc.) You are having nothing to do with it, so don't worry about it.

rubin
23rd July 2012, 02:21 PM
You are having nothing to do with it, so don't worry about it.

Sweet! So does that mean that whether its cash or prize - your donating it for me.

Good Bloke!

Webster
24th July 2012, 03:23 PM
Ok, after a few back and forth emails, it appears that DC, SMS and I will be heading down to Bunbury Thursday arvo and staying there Thursday nite. The prospect of a polaxing in Freo on Thursday nite then a 2 hour drive to Bunbury for a 9am Friday tee time didnt make a lot of sense. 69'er (if he comes) will be there for Thursday nite as well.

So a few questions:

Is there anywhere on the way down on Thursday arvo (we will be leaving Perth about 2.30) worth stopping in for 9 holes?
What time would we run out of daylight that time of year?
Where should we stay on the Thursday nite, the swiss cabin joint I suppose?
Where is a good place to have a skinful in Bunbury on the Thursday nite?
Will anyone else be staying in Bunbury on Thursday nite who is keen to catch up with us?

Cheers, Jack.

Zeusgolf
24th July 2012, 03:36 PM
Ok, after a few back and forth emails, it appears that DC, SMS and I will be heading down to Bunbury Thursday arvo and staying there Thursday nite. The prospect of a polaxing in Freo on Thursday nite then a 2 hour drive to Bunbury for a 9am Friday tee time didnt make a lot of sense. 69'er (if he comes) will be there for Thursday nite as well.

So a few questions:

Is there anywhere on the way down on Thursday arvo (we will be leaving Perth about 2.30) worth stopping in for 9 holes?
Will anyone else be staying in Bunbury on Thursday nite who is keen to catch up with us?

Cheers, Jack.

Binningup
About 6pm if youre lucky
Rose Hotel in Bunbury CBD
Rose Hotel, Fitzgeralds, Reef Hotel all walking distance and offer different styles of venues.
Not sure

Shadesy
24th July 2012, 03:43 PM
The Bunbury Holiday village is where the chalets are and a little bit of a walk out of town. Suggest staying a little closer into Bunbury (liek Zues said). Bunbury itself is quite a large regional city, and has places to stay and drink. The guys on here will also suggest a great Chilli dog place.

Depending on your time, the back 9 at the Cut would be great scenic value and then you can bitch about the 15th and 17th with the rest of us. Its about 90 minutes from the airport and 45 to Bunbury.

Failing that Capel is close enough to Bunbury for 9.

Ashes
24th July 2012, 03:45 PM

So a few questions:

Cheers, Jack.

Sunset just after 6.30pm that time of year.

Plenty of options on the way from Perth to Bunbury without much deviation. You'll need something within an hour of Perth to have any chance of getting around so:

Glen Iris
Marri Park
Kwinana
Rockingham
Secret Harbour
Kennedy Bay

Are the best bets. You could also have a hit near Perth first:

Burswood
Maylands
Collier Park

Ashes
24th July 2012, 03:49 PM
Binningup and The Cut probably a chance if you're running on time, plus Meadow Springs.

Webster
24th July 2012, 03:52 PM
Shadesy, is the chalet park we are staying at on Fri/Sat the one south of town, about 5 k's from Victoria St? Or is it the other one at Koombana Bay just north of town?

Johnny Canuck
24th July 2012, 04:05 PM
Sunset just after 6.30pm that time of year. Plenty of options on the way from Perth to Bunbury without much deviation. You'll need something within an hour of Perth to have any chance of getting around so:Glen IrisMarri Park KwinanaRockinghamSecret HarbourKennedy BayAre the best bets. You could also have a hit near Perth first:BurswoodMaylandsCollier Park Ashes, guests from out of town and you provide Marri Park as a suggestion? You are a cruel man. Glen Iris and Collier suck as well. Play Binny.

sms316
24th July 2012, 04:07 PM
I do like the idea of 9 holes at The Cu*t. It would be interesting to see the legend.

dc68
24th July 2012, 04:07 PM
Surely now with the great man from the sand belt playing I lose the favourite tag?

Webster
24th July 2012, 04:09 PM
DC, even if I lurked my handicap out to 4 (which is possible, but rather unlikely) I would still be no chance.

PS. not from the sandbelt anymore either.

sms316
24th July 2012, 04:11 PM
The Cut is Perth’s only true Links golf course, which draws similarities to the great links courses of Ireland and Scotland. Come and play The Cut - a “True Links Experience”.

I'm sold.

Shadesy
24th July 2012, 04:21 PM
Jack - its the one out of Town, about 5 ks as you suggested. Its on Bussell Highway and Washington Streets.

Links Kennedy Bay is more Links than the CUT.

Shadesy
24th July 2012, 04:29 PM
UPDATE

I have put a list in the OP, showing where each person is at. Red means I haven't got it, Yellow is Pending contact from some people and Green means I've heard from you and you've paid.

I haven't worried about Friday golf yet, I'll sort that out after we have the Champs sorted.

UPDATE Kennedy Bay.

I spoke to the GM and he was happy to provide Members guest prices ($30) for 5 groups. I have needed to book 6 groups and this is premium time for the Course and is $60 a round. So therefore we will split the costs for the whole group. This means It will be $40 per Player. Still pretty good Value.

There is a limit of 24 players now, so if you get your money in, your secured.

Ashes
24th July 2012, 04:33 PM
Ashes, guests from out of town and you provide Marri Park as a suggestion? You are a cruel man. Glen Iris and Collier suck as well. Play Binny.

I'm not sure what I was thinking, agree completely...

Personally, I'd go The Cut as a first option, and Secrets as a second considering they'll be playing Binni the next day.

Ashes
24th July 2012, 04:36 PM
Shadesy, did you not get my pm with golflink number?

idgolfguy
24th July 2012, 04:42 PM

So a few questions:

Cheers, Jack.

Binningup
About 6pm if youre lucky
Rose Hotel, Fitzgeralds, Reef Hotel all walking distance and offer different styles of venues.
Not sure
Depends on what Zeus is doing as he's catching a lift with me for the weekend. I'm available but Zeus - being the public servant may not be able to get the time.

Shadesy
24th July 2012, 04:45 PM
Shadesy, did you not get my pm with golflink number?

Shoot... I did too.

I'll update it for next time.

sms316
24th July 2012, 06:21 PM
I called The Cut and it is available for $49 (carts incl) for 9 holes. I get the impression that we would struggle to hit off by 4:30pm. Need to be done by 6:30pm.

dc68
24th July 2012, 06:33 PM
I say pass on the golf and straight to the piss. Stay in town that night.

Webster
24th July 2012, 06:44 PM
I tend to agree DC, especially if 69'er is going. Could be very messy though.....

simmsy
24th July 2012, 06:49 PM
I can sense a "Hangover" type situation unfolding in BunVegas.

Bruce Dickinson
24th July 2012, 06:57 PM
How the hell am I supposed to look respectable with the client in amongst this crew ?
the client being Des??

sms316
24th July 2012, 06:58 PM
How the hell am I supposed to look respectable with the client in amongst this crew ? Send Jack in as a body double?

dc68
24th July 2012, 07:32 PM
I tend to agree DC, especially if 69'er is going. Could be very messy though..... Wouldn't be a champs without a spew on the first tee.....

sms316
24th July 2012, 07:33 PM
Wouldn't be a champs without a spew on the first tee..... At least there won't be any cane toads.

Zeusgolf
24th July 2012, 08:44 PM
Depends on what Zeus is doing as he's catching a lift with me for the weekend. I'm available but Zeus - being the public servant may not be able to get the time.

I'm on leave that week....so thurs could be a go.

simmsy
24th July 2012, 08:56 PM
At least there won't be any cane toads.

Bring a cpl over. I haven't played toad golf since my days on Hayman Is.

Good times.

idgolfguy
24th July 2012, 09:22 PM

So a few questions:

Cheers, Jack.

Binningup
About 6pm if youre lucky
Not sure

I'm on leave that week....so thurs could be a go.
Cool - will discuss closer to the date. We could get a round in on the way there, while the Easteners are travelling.

Bring a cpl over. I haven't played toad golf since my days on Hayman Is.

Good times.
No thank you. Don't want mess on my clubs. No longer using blades so there is always crap in the cavities and logo etc.

Ashes
24th July 2012, 11:11 PM
Have two voucher books with coupons likely to go unused if anyone wants to put them to use on the Champs weekend:

Binningup $10 all day, says bookings essential but I can't see them pulling you up.
The Cut 20% off green fees
Sanctuary Waters 20% off green fees

Have four vouchers for groups of up to 4, so can cover up to 16 of you.

There are others, check out wagolfpromotions.com.au for all courses.

rubin
24th July 2012, 11:40 PM
I've also got vouchers here.

2 vouchers valid for 9 people each for busso, pay for 9, play 18.
I also have 2 vouchers for 25% off green fees also valid for 4 each for mandurah.

I won't use em otherwise so may as well make the most of it.

bergsey
25th July 2012, 12:57 AM
Shadesy, I'm in for Sat-Sun, Friday to be confirmed. Will PM details

Cheers Bergsey

Shadesy
25th July 2012, 10:58 AM
Excellent Bergsey...

Calling GolfNut? Deposit of either your right or left Plum required.

hocko
25th July 2012, 11:06 AM
Shadesy, I'm in for Sat-Sun, Friday to be confirmed. Will PM details

Cheers Bergsey
Good work pretty one.

Marto65
25th July 2012, 11:42 AM
Ok ... put me in Pen ... flights booked.

Shadesy ... have transferred deposit today. You'll see it tomorrow.

YEAH !!

hocko
25th July 2012, 11:48 AM
Shadesy, do we have enough groups booked to fit us all in?

simmsy
25th July 2012, 02:07 PM
It would be kind of funny if he didn't though!

Shadesy
25th July 2012, 02:14 PM
Shadesy, do we have enough groups booked to fit us all in?

All except maybe Bunbury, But I have provisionally booked 5 groups and can adjust as time nears.

Confirmed 6 groups as Busselton and KB. Busselton I need all Golflink Numbers so I can book us in Sooner rather than later, hence the deadline of July 31st.

I think I have 26 spots of Interest, so it might be tight.

It means I have limited it to 24 Players, so those who have paid (Eastern Staters will be given preference as well) is first in.

It would be kind of funny if he didn't though!

Yeah Hilarious... Best organised Champs ever.

idgolfguy
25th July 2012, 02:14 PM
Shades of Yoss? Not!

hocko
25th July 2012, 02:16 PM
All except maybe Bunbury, But I have provisionally booked 5 groups and can adjust as time nears.

Confirmed 6 groups as Busselton and KB. Busselton I need all Golflink Numbers so I can book us in Sooner rather than later, hence the deadline of July 31st.

I think I have 26 spots of Interest, so it might be tight.

It means I have limited it to 24 Players, so those who have paid (Eastern Staters will be given preference as well) is first in.

Yeah Hilarious... Best organised Champs ever.

Second best!

Shadesy
25th July 2012, 02:27 PM
Second best!

This is Multi National Organisation!

simmsy
25th July 2012, 02:28 PM
I do t know Hocko. Urs was great but shades has arranged imports. I'm impressed.

sms316
25th July 2012, 02:29 PM
Shades of Yoss? Not! 50 Shades of Yoss?

Shadesy
25th July 2012, 02:34 PM
Amazing Spreadsheet Update...

sms316
25th July 2012, 02:40 PM
Do you think 2 cases of piss will be enough for Friday/Saturday/Sunday?

dc68
25th July 2012, 02:41 PM
50 Shades of Yoss? That's just a bit cheesey.

simmsy
25th July 2012, 02:44 PM
2 cartons...

For me yes.

For Tommy G, that will only get him through the front 9 on day1.

Ashes
25th July 2012, 02:50 PM
So are the actual champs rounds just the Saturday and Sunday?

Shadesy
25th July 2012, 03:24 PM
So are the actual champs rounds just the Saturday and Sunday?

Yep friday is warm up/ money games.

Shadesy
25th July 2012, 07:37 PM
Payment received thanks Marto!

bergsey
25th July 2012, 07:43 PM
Payment sent Shades, golflink 6012104458

Cheers!

Shadesy
27th July 2012, 11:52 AM
OK Guys (and Girl)

Have 21 Confirmed for the Weekend. This puts me at an odd spot with with 4 people accommodation. I am happy to bring a Tent down if needed (leaving 5 cabins of 4) and me in the tent.

Once I have paid, I'll work out the numbers and how best to work it out and how many cabins we can book.

Although 3 more slots are available and waiting on Nuffie, Golfnut and Golfer69 (hopefully)... Monday is due date so get your deposits in.

Thanks to SMS (received extra money), Bergsey and Marto, received all money.

simmsy
27th July 2012, 01:15 PM
You have 26 on the ss so who is the 5 that haven't paid??

simmsy
27th July 2012, 01:30 PM
Just stay in Bunvegas for the week.

Shadesy
27th July 2012, 05:03 PM
You have 26 on the ss so who is the 5 that haven't paid??

Hmmmm Good Point.... I should clarify I have 22 for Golf but Ashes is driving to and from each night (and missing the best bit).

I have counted those that have said they are coming just not paid yet (guess which OG regular that could be:roll:).

So 22 for golf, 21 for Accomm at this stage.

Lefty doesn't think he can come, Golf Nut is still working up the courage to ask, Rich is Doubtful and Marty is a Late Inclusion.

Just waiting on confirmed payment from JC, Nuffie and Veeman.

Veefore
27th July 2012, 08:42 PM
Just waiting on confirmed payment from JC, Nuffie and Veeman.

Sorry Shadesy, I completely forgot I was supposed to pay for Veeman. I'm doing it now so you'll have it in your account Monday/Tuesday.

MegaWatty
28th July 2012, 03:31 AM
So much fun. I work too hard. :(

MegaWatty
28th July 2012, 03:32 AM
Oh. Hang on. Conference dates changed!

I need to check that calendar.

idgolfguy
28th July 2012, 06:57 AM
Go the calendar. The WA OZgolf conference would if you attended.

Shadesy
28th July 2012, 09:10 AM
We need a mod to give Jack And SMS warnings. Do it!

sms316
28th July 2012, 09:27 AM
Pfft. At 2:35pm tomorrow I'm back to zero points and zero warnings.

MegaWatty
28th July 2012, 09:30 AM
Pfft. At 2:35pm tomorrow I'm back to zero points and zero warnings. Challenge accepted. ;)

Jeffo1123
28th July 2012, 07:56 PM
Hmmmm Good Point.... I should clarify I have 22 for Golf but Ashes is driving to and from each night (and missing the best bit).I have counted those that have said they are coming just not paid yet (guess which OG regular that could be:roll:).So 22 for golf, 21 for Accomm at this stage.Lefty doesn't think he can come, Golf Nut is still working up the courage to ask, Rich is Doubtful and Marty is a Late Inclusion.Just waiting on confirmed payment from JC, Nuffie and Veeman. If you end up with an odd number and need 1 more or something just let me know and I'll come down.. Will be good to get to meet a few of the ozgolf boys other than the Canadian Sensation!!

Johnny Canuck
28th July 2012, 08:19 PM
Get in homo. This is always a great weekend.

idgolfguy
28th July 2012, 08:27 PM
It will be an education young man! Bring cash!

Ned
28th July 2012, 08:51 PM
Working on another Qld attending!

Johnny Canuck
28th July 2012, 08:54 PM
Mike!

Ned
28th July 2012, 09:01 PM
lol

Ned
29th July 2012, 09:39 PM
Shadesy, if there is another spot available, add another Qlder to the list and I'll get him to deposit dorras!!!!!

Shadesy
29th July 2012, 10:38 PM
Shadesy, if there is another spot available, add another Qlder to the list and I'll get him to deposit dorras!!!!!

No worries NK. I have Mega, Jeffo and Rich who have expressed interest and should give them
First right of refusal as seasoned OG'ers

I'll know by Tuesday when cash is due.

sms316
30th July 2012, 01:02 PM
What is the go with byo grog on flights?

sms316
30th July 2012, 01:06 PM
Zero. All I can find is what you can take on board. Can't find any mention of consumption.

dc68
30th July 2012, 02:23 PM
Licenced area. No BYO.

sms316
30th July 2012, 02:33 PM
Boooooooooooooo! Will they serve beer at 9am?

simmsy
30th July 2012, 04:57 PM
nope.

i think 11am is as early as they do.

sms316
30th July 2012, 05:12 PM
Might have to kick start my morning with a couple of beers on the way to the airport instead.

simmsy
30th July 2012, 05:54 PM
i find the oj bottle with vodka is good for morning flights

or else there's always coke and whiskey of choice. so many options.

rubin
30th July 2012, 11:13 PM
Just reviewing the list - with my cap now down to 18, I do believe that I am no longer the WAnker with the highest handicap........ **** YEAH!!

Ashes
30th July 2012, 11:17 PM
I assume I've got that title now (22)??

Zeusgolf
30th July 2012, 11:39 PM
Licenced area. No BYO.

Correct.....but no offence if you get caught.

dc68
31st July 2012, 08:34 AM
Unless you get some bitch on her rags who wants to tell the Feds.

Webster
31st July 2012, 08:39 AM
SMS, just take a couple of 600ml coke bottles with some Jimmy in them. And to avoid any suspicion, buy the first drink from the hostie, then get stuck into your own. No probs at all.

simmsy
31st July 2012, 08:54 AM
Jim Beam? Oh sorry I didn't realize SMS was a redneck when trying to help him with drinking options.

Why not just go Bundy through I.V? ;)

Johnny Canuck
31st July 2012, 08:56 AM
Jim Beam? Oh sorry I didn't realize SMS was a redneck when trying to help him with drinking options. Why not just go Bundy through I.V? ;) I wonder if he has ball markers with naked chicks on them like our WA bogan, eh Simmo?

simmsy
31st July 2012, 09:23 AM
Ill loan him some of mine if he doesnt

Zeusgolf
31st July 2012, 10:59 AM
Unless you get some bitch on her rags who wants to tell the Feds.

There is no offence in WA to bring BYO onto licensed premises for consumption.....however the licensees do not permit BYO becuase it affects there profit because you are not purchasing liquor.

I have worked extensivly with the FEDS in WA regarding liquor licensing and they wont do anything unless you are being a complete dick...

Note* I'm not condoning sneaking liquor onto the plane .

dc68
31st July 2012, 12:21 PM
Wow,lax liquor laws in WA!!!

Bruce Dickinson
31st July 2012, 02:24 PM
There is no offence in WA to bring BYO onto licensed premises for consumption.....however the licensees do not permit BYO becuase it affects there profit because you are not purchasing liquor.

I have worked extensivly with the FEDS in WA regarding liquor licensing and they wont do anything unless you are being a complete dick...

Note* I'm not condoning sneaking liquor onto the plane .
I thought it was with the permission of the licensee, consumed ancillary to a meal and the unconsumed grog taken home?

Zeusgolf
31st July 2012, 04:54 PM
I thought it was with the permission of the licensee, consumed ancillary to a meal and the unconsumed grog taken home?

If its a licensed premises you CAN obtain permisssion from the licensee or agent of the licensee company to consume BYO (employee/approved manager) however its not an offence not to obtain permission. The licensee can take some action in regards to no permission BYO eg ask the person to bin the liquor if they want to remain on the premises or simply ask them to leave. Ancillary to a meal is not needed unless its a condition of the liquor licensed......Sell/Supply and Consumption is ancillary to a meal (eg restaurant licences)

If its an unlicensed premises (regulated premises) you can only BYO, if the consumption of liquor is ancillary to a substancial meal as defined under the WA liquor Control Act (something that is consumed with a knife and fork, seated at a table of fixed structure) and yes you can take the unconsumed portion home if its re-sealed.....all the RSA laws and drunkeness apply on unlicensed premises. (you also need permission from the local authority). This does not apply to private premises.

So yes you are right BD

Ashes
1st August 2012, 02:53 PM
So what's Busselton GC like? Who does is suit?

Johnny Canuck
1st August 2012, 03:07 PM
So what's Busselton GC like? Who does is suit? DC68.

rubin
1st August 2012, 03:15 PM
In order of who it suits from least to worst

1- dc
2- low single markers
3- b grade players
4- c grade players
5- 36 cappers

sms316
1st August 2012, 03:19 PM
In order of who it suits from least to worst

1- dc
2- low single markers
3- b grade players
4- c grade players
5- 36 cappers
I'm concerned that it doesn't suit drunks.

rubin
1st August 2012, 03:22 PM
They'd slot in between 2 and 3

Johnny Canuck
1st August 2012, 03:25 PM
I'm concerned that it doesn't suit drunks. See #1

Ashes
1st August 2012, 03:27 PM
I know nothing about DC. I take it he's some sort of golfing freak?

I'm assuming Busselton is dead flat, and so tight, tree lined and reasonably long?

rubin
1st August 2012, 03:33 PM
http://www.busseltongolfclub.com.au/

I think its a bit of an unknown. I don't know if many people have played it before.

Its the home of Stephen Leaney though!

sms316
1st August 2012, 03:41 PM
I know nothing about DC. I take it he's some sort of golfing freak? Refer to the "shot of the champs" at Pelican last year. dc68 is a dissident. dc68 is hard as fk. dc68 is Pearl Jam.

Shadesy
1st August 2012, 03:41 PM
So what's Busselton GC like? Who does is suit?

Golfers who Drive it Straight, hit it near the Hole and Putt it in usually go alright.

rubin
1st August 2012, 03:47 PM
Golfers who Drive it Straight, hit it near the Hole and Putt it in usually go alright.

funny u say that,. I was watching a Luke Donald youtube clip the other day, and he was saying that rarely does he try and hit a ball arrow straight. He was saying that a straight ball is the hardest shot in golf to do consistently, and is not often required, so why bother trying to hit it straight every time?

dc68
1st August 2012, 03:59 PM
Idiots.

Ned
1st August 2012, 04:00 PM
I know nothing about DC. I take it he's some sort of golfing freak?

Refer to the "shot of the champs" at Pelican last year. dc68 is a dissident. dc68 is hard as fk. dc68 is Pearl Jam.

http://www.ozgolf.net/showthread.php/25782-Shot-of-the-2011-Champs-by-the-2011-Chump

Shadesy
1st August 2012, 04:07 PM
funny u say that,. I was watching a Luke Donald youtube clip the other day, and he was saying that rarely does he try and hit a ball arrow straight. He was saying that a straight ball is the hardest shot in golf to do consistently, and is not often required, so why bother trying to hit it straight every time?

I Must admit, I watched this video and Changed my life and I rarely try and hit it straight now. Usually if I am trying to draw it, it stays pretty straight, but the miss is either middle of green or right fairway.

I find mentally i'm not trying to hit the perfect swing, just the swing that will make the ball move.

Its been a great way to play golf.

Ashes
1st August 2012, 04:19 PM
Refer to the "shot of the champs" at Pelican last year. dc68 is a dissident. dc68 is hard as fk. dc68 is Pearl Jam.

http://www.ozgolf.net/showthread.php/25782-Shot-of-the-2011-Champs-by-the-2011-Chump

I was expecting to see him shank it into one of the carts or something... That is awesome stuff!

sms316
1st August 2012, 04:20 PM
I was expecting to see him shank it into one of the carts or something... That is awesome stuff!
He's just that good.

Johnny Canuck
1st August 2012, 04:31 PM
The WA shot of last year's champs was 100 times better.

Rubes steps eagerly to the first tee at Binningup,keen to show everyone how far he can smash it. With a large gallery, he proceeds to cold top a driver that travels about 25m and enters the water hazard with a splash reminiscent of a Chinese diver. Jug City.

Hocko's shank heard around the world was a very close second.

rubin
1st August 2012, 04:47 PM
The WA shot of last year's champs was 100 times better.

Rubes steps eagerly to the first tee at Binningup,keen to show everyone how far he can smash it. With a large gallery, he proceeds to cold top a driver that travels about 25m and enters the water hazard with a splash reminiscent of a Chinese diver. Jug City.

Hocko's shank heard around the world was a very close second.

First time at Binni that one. was a spectacular shot - wasnt that large a gallery though.....

made up for it the second day though - even with some muppet with a canadian accent calling out shit while i'm trying to play my shot........

Johnny Canuck
1st August 2012, 05:03 PM
I never talk crap when someone is hitting.

rubin
1st August 2012, 05:23 PM
no fair point - not during. however you had a fair crack right beforehand.

Johnny Canuck
1st August 2012, 05:24 PM
Don't talk about my crack.

rubin
1st August 2012, 05:27 PM
:smt078

Cosmopolite
1st August 2012, 05:35 PM
What about Rubins glass shattering shots at the cut?

Johnny Canuck
1st August 2012, 05:40 PM
Or the Nike that changed to a Noodle mid flight?

rubin
1st August 2012, 05:45 PM
What about Rubins glass shattering shots at the cut?

That was me simply being generous... i thought their Upstairs room could do with a feature wall, and seeing as it was on a golf course - it may as well include a golf ball..... I'm a good guy like that..... :D

Or the Nike that changed to a Noodle mid flight?

GGF.

Webster
1st August 2012, 07:10 PM
How many posts will there be in this thread when the WA champs kickoff in Rocktober? 2000? 3000? more?

Can someone with an intimate (no homo) knowledge of all the WAnkers attending please post some player profiles so SMS, DC, Marto and I know what to expect?

simmsy
1st August 2012, 07:12 PM
nuckbet will look after you there. he has an intimate knowledge of all WAnkers and most of their partners.

Ashes
1st August 2012, 07:13 PM
Can someone with an intimate (no homo) knowledge of all the WAnkers attending please post some player profiles so SMS, DC, Marto and I know what to expect?

Would be good to get the same for the blow ins.

Marto65
1st August 2012, 07:14 PM
As for the Easties v Westies match, the Easties have decided to go with Black and Gold shirts as our colours.

You Westies can sort yourselves out.

Marto65
1st August 2012, 07:18 PM
Marto - fat bugger. Plays off 8.
SMS. - left Hander. Should be off scratch.
DC - lock up your daughters. Should be off +3. Has NEVER missed a putt inside 6 feet.

Combined front row weight over 300 kilos.

rubin
1st August 2012, 07:21 PM
Rumour has it ned has an extra 50kgs on u blokes..... ;)

Webster
1st August 2012, 07:43 PM
PGA Tour look-a-likes

DC - Steve Lowery
SMS - Jason Gore
Jack- Peter Lonard/ Peter Senior

sms316
1st August 2012, 07:44 PM
Marto - Constantino Rocca

Ashes
1st August 2012, 09:23 PM
Only Rubes and the man formerly known as Fit have seen me play, so I guess I'll do my own profile

* started competitive golf for the first time this year (have played occasionally since I was a young kid). Played 6 comp rounds so far.
* currently playing off 22
* undefeated against Ozgolfers :D

rubin
1st August 2012, 10:07 PM
Only Rubes and the man formerly known as Fit have seen me play, so I guess I'll do my own profile

* started competitive golf for the first time this year (have played occasionally since I was a young kid). Played 6 comp rounds so far.
* currently playing off 22
* undefeated against Ozgolfers :D

Ashes can play, but the issue will be does it hold up under pressure. An OzGolf day is not a normal golf day as you will soon find out.........

Ashes
1st August 2012, 10:10 PM
Hasn't been holding up under any circumstances of late! I was actually pretty nervous at Mt Lawley; was only my second ever comp round, first time at a private club, first time playing golf with decent golfers...

Yossarian
1st August 2012, 10:15 PM
Bit of a stretch labelling any of us decent.

rubin
1st August 2012, 10:17 PM
Dan (fits and ptp's mate) was playing as well. Technically he's an ozgolfer........

Ashes
1st August 2012, 10:21 PM
Depends what you class a decent. As someone who's typically played a few times a year, and played with others that are similar, I reckon anyone under say 15 is doing alright.

Fit is the only single figure capper I've ever played a round of golf with.

simmsy
1st August 2012, 10:40 PM
fit is a figure 8 yeah?

we miss you fit :(

Ashes
1st August 2012, 10:42 PM
He's about that at the moment. Was off 10 when we played earlier in the year, but still he was playing a standard of golf I hadn't seen first hand before.

Shadesy
1st August 2012, 10:43 PM
Depends what you class a decent. As someone who's typically played a few times a year, and played with others that are similar, I reckon anyone under say 15 is doing alright.

Fit is the only single figure capper I've ever played a round of golf with.

Was he off 9...oops i mean 10?

Ashes
1st August 2012, 10:53 PM
Was he off 9...oops i mean 10?

Something like that, don't recall exactly.

rubin
1st August 2012, 11:17 PM
Just had a good look a the busso course. Gonna be a good weekend with some great courses IMO.

Gonna be interesting to see how the clowns from over east handle KB as well, which as the WAnkers all know, takes a bit of prior knowledge to play well......

Nuffie
1st August 2012, 11:38 PM
Paid for the Sat accommodation Shadesy.

On that point of Rubin's, for some strange reason my first round at KB was a 75 after having played not much WA golf. Then again that was off the whites in good weather, so it didn't bring the long approach shots into play as much.

Ashes
1st August 2012, 11:41 PM
Will we be playing off the blues or blacks at KB?

Johnny Canuck
1st August 2012, 11:43 PM
Blizacks

rubin
1st August 2012, 11:45 PM
Blizacks

:D

I think it is alright of the whites, good off the blues, but playing from the tips, it's a brilliant course.

Yossarian
1st August 2012, 11:52 PM
Brilliant for raising the bat.

I vote reds.

Ashes
1st August 2012, 11:58 PM
Blizacks

That will be another golfing first for me. :)

rubin
2nd August 2012, 12:01 AM
There are a few daunting tee shots off the blacks - the par 5 4th comes to mind. The 13th is another tough one.

Johnny Canuck
2nd August 2012, 12:05 AM
There are a few daunting tee shots off the blacks - the par 5 4th comes to mind. The 13th is another tough one.

The tee shot changes 4 a ton and makes it a much better hole.

13 doesn't change it much, just gives a nicer view.

Yossarian
2nd August 2012, 12:06 AM
I've always found 4 and 13 to be the least daunting. 5 would get my vote.

rubin
2nd August 2012, 12:07 AM
The tee shot changes 4 a ton and makes it a much better hole.

13 doesn't change it much, just gives a nicer view.

True. I think the tough part about the shot on 4 is making sure you take the right line. You need to trust yourself in knowing that there is space on the right that u can't see from the tee (not the ideal place to be anyway, but still)

I've always found 4 and 13 to be the least daunting. 5 would get my vote.
Why 5? It's long, but not that tough.

Yossarian
2nd August 2012, 12:11 AM
I am not really awesome at hitting 3 wood approaches into par 4's and there are bunkers everywhere.

Why 4 and 13 they are both wide and usually downwind.

rubin
2nd August 2012, 12:13 AM
I am not really awesome at hitting 3 wood approaches into par 4's and there are bunkers everywhere.

Why 4 and 13 they are both wide and usually downwind.

4 because of the shot over the scrub, that looks like it goes for 200m, and if u don't take the right line, you'll be off the left edge.

Thinking about it though, I may be mistaken on 13. 17's a tough ask from the tips and normally into the wind, not a tough tee shot, but a tough hole.

simmsy
2nd August 2012, 01:17 AM
Yeah 17 is the onei remember as being the toughest.

And like nuffie, my very first trip out to kb was probably the best score ive had.

I think not knowing the course i was shit scared of it and played safe. Now it just scares me as there are so many spots that have burnt me now. I still love it above most others though.

Johnny Canuck
2nd August 2012, 01:19 AM
They have cleared out some of the crap from the front of the 17th tee to make it more playable for the hackers come club champs. Disappoint as it looked awesome.

Shadesy
2nd August 2012, 09:12 AM
They have cleared out some of the crap from the front of the 17th tee to make it more playable for the hackers come club champs. Disappoint as it looked awesome.

And the right Hill on 13. Any sprayed right trying to thread between the Bunkers or bouncing off the hill now likely findable and playable.

Played blacks on Saturday, crunched a perfect drive over the scrub (on 4), only to catch a bunker. Trust the line but visually you cant see the bunkers.

Pieface
2nd August 2012, 12:11 PM
My first and only time at KB...I think I stopped counting after the first hole and the conditions were probably as benign as they get.

Hopefully you get grouped with Nuffman at some point over the weekend Ashes. An Ozgolf experience not to be missed IMO!

Shadesy
2nd August 2012, 01:22 PM
OP Updated... The Final List is in, and its a strong Field. Thanks to everyone for getting their Payments in, who said WAnkers can;t be organised.

Groupings will be decided closer to the day, and My Decision is Final. Variety is the spice of life and will evenly distribute the Eastern Staters with the WAnkers. Ozgolf is the Winner Ultimately.

As we will have 23 on the Saturday Night Staying, (blame Ashes) if you would like to only have 3 in your Cabin (instead of 4) you will need to pay $50 (instead of $40) to cover the missing Person. I'm sure Ashes can make up the difference and chuck in $10 for his inconvenience Caused:o

If you Fancy a 3 person Cabin, Let me know, first in first served. If not I'm sure we can all chip in $2 each to cover the Missing person.

I will be starting a separate thread for Friday Golf, so if you will or wont be playing Friday, let me know.

Thanks again to all.

Johnny Canuck
2nd August 2012, 01:25 PM
Sms, dc and rubes will take the 3 person.

sms316
2nd August 2012, 01:32 PM
Sms, dc and rubes will take the 3 person. That sort out dinner. Spit roast it is.

rubin
2nd August 2012, 01:36 PM
Sms, dc and rubes will take the 3 person.

Like hell im in the same cabin as those 2...... Would have to be hocko or nuff imo - the only two thin enough to fit in between em.

rubin
2nd August 2012, 01:50 PM
OP Updated... The Final List is in, and its a strong Field. Thanks to everyone for getting their Payments in, who said WAnkers can;t be organised.

Groupings will be decided closer to the day, and My Decision is Final. Variety is the spice of life and will evenly distribute the Eastern Staters with the WAnkers. Ozgolf is the Winner Ultimately.

As we will have 23 on the Saturday Night Staying, (blame Ashes) if you would like to only have 3 in your Cabin (instead of 4) you will need to pay $50 (instead of $40) to cover the missing Person. I'm sure Ashes can make up the difference and chuck in $10 for his inconvenience Caused:o

If you Fancy a 3 person Cabin, Let me know, first in first served. If not I'm sure we can all chip in $2 each to cover the Missing person.

I will be starting a separate thread for Friday Golf, so if you will or wont be playing Friday, let me know.

Thanks again to all.

Shades - will the sunday round be 'seeded groupings'? I just want to know if i will be in the first group or not

Johnny Canuck
2nd August 2012, 01:51 PM
Shades is thinking no as it ensures more variety with the groups.

simmsy
2nd August 2012, 03:41 PM
shades i'll take the 3 man cabin with two other gumby's.

emphasis on the use of the word "man" i had cosmo & fit in our cabin last year and waking up to bras (yes plural) in the shower cubicle was not what i needed at 6 in the morning while im trying to have a piss. still cant work out who's was who's.

hocko
2nd August 2012, 03:48 PM

emphasis on the use of the word "man" i had cosmo & fit in our cabin last year and waking up to bras (yes plural) in the shower cubicle was not what i needed at 6 in the morning while im trying to have a piss. still cant work out who's was who's.
Dibs

Johnny Canuck
2nd August 2012, 03:52 PM
shades i'll take the 3 man cabin with two other gumby's.emphasis on the use of the word "man" i had cosmo & fit in our cabin last year and waking up to bras (yes plural) in the shower cubicle was not what i needed at 6 in the morning while im trying to have a piss. still cant work out who's was who's. serves you right for getting up at 6am.

idgolfguy
2nd August 2012, 03:57 PM

Dibs
Same here. Promise the snoring has been fixed, Simmsy!

simmsy
2nd August 2012, 04:03 PM
OK done. lock the 3 man house down.

shortest guy gets the beds upstairs!

idgolfguy
2nd August 2012, 04:07 PM
OK done. lock the 3 man house down.

shortest guy gets the beds upstairs!Damn! I hope the steps are close together.

simmsy
2nd August 2012, 04:09 PM
snuggle with hocko in the dbl.

idgolfguy
2nd August 2012, 04:17 PM
Don't sleep with smokers.

Shadesy
2nd August 2012, 04:18 PM
It looks like there will be a 3 manner on Friday too.

You Homo's want that to. So Accom is $100 instead of $80?

idgolfguy
2nd August 2012, 04:18 PM
It looks like there will be a 3 manner on Friday too.

You Homo's want that to. So Accom is $100 instead of $80?
Fine with me.