PDA

View Full Version : Living in COWBOY Land

Onewood
2nd October 2005, 06:27 PM
This Town is a buss at the moment,
After the first try I went outside and you could hear the parties all over town going wild.

The atmophere is electric......awesome stuff 8)

GO COWBOYS

Jarro
2nd October 2005, 07:07 PM
... they better lift their act in the 2nd half Onewood :roll:

great first half though, one of the better GF's i've seen for a while 8)

Eag's
2nd October 2005, 08:06 PM
Top Final, Tigers were just on fire once again, deserved winners :smt023

Jarro
2nd October 2005, 08:13 PM
great win to the Tigers ..... a truly fantastic year for them 8)

bad luck to the Cowboys .... i'm sure they'll be up there again next year.

terryand
2nd October 2005, 08:28 PM
I agree the Tiges were the best team on the night but three things need to be seriously addressed next season.

1. Something must be done about players lying around in tackles for what seems like an eternity. It's been done all year but seemed even longer tonight.

2. That bullshit riule with dummy runners touching defensive players...its crap.

3. Have the friggin final at 3:00pm..this night final is crap.

I thought Thurston had palmed the player out of the way before Southern hit,did anyone else see it that way :smt102

Good win by the Tigers all the same.

Terry.

Onewood
2nd October 2005, 08:31 PM
I agree the Tiges were the best team on the night but three things need to be seriously addressed next season.

1. Something must be done about players lying around in tackles for what seems like an eternity. It's been done all year but seemed even longer tonight.

2. That bullshit riule with dummy runners touching defensive players...its crap.

I thought Thurston had palmed the player out of the way before Southern hit,did anyone else see it that way :smt102

Terry.
yeh they showed that angle once and then showed the other angle about 3 more times :roll:

terryand
2nd October 2005, 08:36 PM

Terry.
yeh they showed that angle once and then showed the other angle about 3 more times :roll:

Yep i only saw it once.I guess thats what Thurston was giving the touchy a mouth full for.

Terry.

damoocow
2nd October 2005, 09:17 PM
Congrats to Wests , they certainly played the better footy tonight - only real problem I had was with the constant adverts for Bundy Rum during the 'breaks'.......why are they advertising a woman's drink during a man's game?

damoocow

Golfgirl
3rd October 2005, 09:14 AM
All I have to say is that I am deeply saddened by the Cowboys loss... :(

Last night was my Dad's birthday and he has been a supporter of the Cowboys since they started in the comp ten years back... it would have been a nice night for him to see them win.... :(

Oh well, I suppose the better team won on the night - and you gotta hand it to the Tigers - they really did play well.

The reffing was a bit iffy - this lying around in the tackle has to go, as does the inconsistency in calling forward passes! :shock:

But hey! You can't win them all..... :wink:

Jarro
3rd October 2005, 09:35 AM
no worries GG, they'll be there again next year 8)