PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: EOI - Vines Membership for Lease

idgolfguy
29th June 2012, 01:48 AM
Yearly dues are up. Have finally convinced the Mrs that she doesn't need a full golf membership after 8 years. She's played for about 4 months in that time.

I don't want to give up our second membership just yet. I believe leasing is still an available option. Just pay the monthly dues, about $196 for full 7 day membership.

Thought I'd try here before I offered it to the club. Would be year to year basis.

You can lowball if you want, understand that my response may offend. I expect that it would be formalized, and will confirm with the club. No registration, nomination etc. Pay lump sum or get it deducted automatically by the club.

Nuffie
29th June 2012, 07:31 PM
Hey Idgg,

I've got a job interview next week for an environmental position in Ellenbrook. If this goes well and I end up with a normal Mon-Fri job again, there's a fair chance that I could be interested. The interview is next Thursday.

idgolfguy
29th June 2012, 07:32 PM
Good luck! That would be very convenient.

tommyg
29th June 2012, 07:37 PM
Dont tell em and just keep going on your fifo membership nuffie... or would they cotton on?.... and depending on my tax return i could be keen vic. Unlikely but a chance.

hocko
29th June 2012, 08:25 PM
Yearly dues are up. Have finally convinced the Mrs that she doesn't need a full golf membership after 8 years. She's played for about 4 months in that time.

I don't want to give up our second membership just yet. I believe leasing is still an available option. Just pay the monthly dues, about $196 for full 7 day membership.

Thought I'd try here before I offered it to the club. Would be year to year basis.

You can lowball if you want, understand that my response may offend. I expect that it would be formalized, and will confirm with the club. No registration, nomination etc. Pay lump sum or get it deducted automatically by the club.
Nice of you to offer this up Vic.

Nuffie
29th June 2012, 09:16 PM
Dont tell em and just keep going on your fifo membership nuffie... or would they cotton on?Im playing pennants for them Tommy and would surely do the right thing by the club and also IDGG for being kind enough to make such a generous offer.It would be dishonest of me to keep the fifo if I end up getting the local job, and given Ellenbrook is not only where we live and possibly a future place of work, being an honest citizen is the smart approach. Wouldn't want to upset any locals (or future clients).

hocko
29th June 2012, 09:23 PM
Im playing pennants for them Tommy and would surely do the right thing by the club and also IDGG for being kind enough to make such a generous offer.It would be dishonest of me to keep the fifo if I end up getting the local job, and given Ellenbrook is not only where we live and possibly a future place of work, being an honest citizen is the smart approach. Wouldn't want to upset any locals (or future clients).
Don't give this honest citizen shit.
Politicians don't!:lol:

idgolfguy
29th June 2012, 09:43 PM
Honesty is the best policy!

It's embarrassing if you get caught.

idgolfguy
29th June 2012, 09:56 PM
Nice of you to offer this up Vic.
No big deal! Still keeping the membership, just thought it might make it easier for someone to take up membership while deciding. No one is doing this at the club anymore.

I would have got my wife a different deal so she still feels like she can play when she wants to, if someone took this up.

simmsy
30th June 2012, 12:55 AM
Tommy have you still not got a membership somewhere.

idgolfguy
30th June 2012, 02:44 AM
Under $50/month for 36 holes, gym, tennis, squash, pool and lacklustre proshop. Not a bad deal if the location is not too far.

MegaWatty
30th June 2012, 04:55 AM
$50 a week perhaps?

I know. It's late.

idgolfguy
30th June 2012, 07:39 AM
Under $50/week for 36 holes, gym, tennis, squash, pool and lacklustre proshop. Not a bad deal if the location is not too far.Fixed. Thanks Admin!:) Ever vigilant.

Golfnut
30th June 2012, 12:14 PM
$50 a week perhaps?I know. It's late. Shit! And I thought I posted late!Few bevies mate?

MegaWatty
30th June 2012, 05:02 PM
Shit! And I thought I posted late!Few bevies mate? Normally that's my excuse but I just woke up for some reason. Probably thinking of you.

Golfnut
1st July 2012, 12:49 AM
Normally that's my excuse but I just woke up for some reason. Probably thinking of you. "You are always on my mind" ;)

Zeusgolf
1st July 2012, 01:24 AM
6 months to early for me IDG.....house won't be ready until Jan :-(

idgolfguy
1st July 2012, 02:23 AM
If no takers, do it then!