PDA

View Full Version : NSW: Bank Holiday - Kogarah - Monday 6th August

Dotty
24th June 2012, 08:23 PM
Our social golf club has been running this for the past 50+ years, and this year’s annual Bank Holiday Corporate Day, will be held on Monday 6th August, at Kogarah Golf Club.

There were a few spare tees available last year, so they are happy to get OzGolfers along for a 8.30am shotgun start.

Cost remains at $70 which includes:

Green Fees
Hot Breakfast on arrival
Table served lunch
Prizes (Individual stableford (A, B, C grades and ladies), scratch, 2BBB, NTP, long drives, Veterans, Captain's Cash, etc. using GolfLink/GolfAccess handicaps.)
Send me a PM with email address, and I can forward the event details and entry form.

Reply in the thread, if you think we can get together an OzGolf group, or two.

Captain Nemo
24th June 2012, 09:26 PM
Dotty, I'm a member there, happy to come along...

Dotty
25th June 2012, 06:55 AM
Thanks and email sent.

I just checked up, and it's only $50 for Kogarah members.

Peppas
25th June 2012, 07:51 AM
Is that meant to be a public holiday? I don't get that day off :(

Captain Nemo
25th June 2012, 08:30 AM
No Bank Holiday (ie bankers etc.....)

Peppas
25th June 2012, 08:39 AM
No Bank Holiday (ie bankers etc.....)

Oh yeah... we get them at the end of the year I think. Picnic day or something they call it. In leiu of bank holiday... OK, well, guess I'll be at work that day :(

Captain Nemo
25th June 2012, 08:42 AM
Correct!
Ill be attending, possibly a few more from the club considering its only $50....

Peppas
25th June 2012, 08:43 AM
Correct!
Ill be attending, possibly a few more from the club considering its only $50....

How do you get so many days off!?!?!?!??!!?!??!?! :)

Dotty
25th June 2012, 10:12 AM
Is that meant to be a public holiday? I don't get that day off :(
You need a better union. My dad used to get it off, when he worked for the council. ;)

It's been decreasing over the years, with trade-offs in workplace bargaining and all new stuff, like parental leave, diversity days, etc.

Peppas
25th June 2012, 10:53 AM
You need a better union. My dad used to get it off, when he worked for the council. ;)

It's been decreasing over the years, with trade-offs in workplace bargaining and all new stuff, like parental leave, diversity days, etc.

I'm in the HSU... enough said :)

Grunt
25th June 2012, 11:16 AM
Bugga, am working but don't worry it is a public holiday for Engineers too. Union picnic day$$$ :)

Captain Nemo
25th June 2012, 11:30 AM
How do you get so many days off!?!?!?!??!!?!??!?! :)

Um, i just ring up and say im not coming in?

Grunt
25th June 2012, 11:39 AM
Um, i just ring up and say im not coming in?

I like your work.

Captain Nemo
25th June 2012, 11:40 AM
Im straight to the point Grunt.....

Dotty
25th June 2012, 11:54 AM
I've got an understanding boss. He'll cover me to play golf, provided I cover for him to see his friends and family in Denmark each northern summer.

We also supply to competing companies, so more time I spend on the course = less time helping their opposition.