PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Gripmaster Caldwells.

Johnny Canuck
4th June 2012, 11:35 PM
It appears that Gamola has no stock of these, unless I am being defeated by the internet, à la Simmsy.

Anyone have any still kicking around that they wish to part with?

Midsize preferred.

Hugs. Your favourite Canuck.

Yossarian
4th June 2012, 11:41 PM
Doesn't everyones favourite ginger mod have a massive stash?

Yossarian
4th June 2012, 11:45 PM
If not I have some that are non mid size, possibly the brown ones and the black ones, if hocko hasn't taken them which I don't think he has.

Johnny Canuck
4th June 2012, 11:46 PM
He ordered some for me, but I took too long to give him his cash so he kept them. Took advantage of my financial hardships 

adlo
4th June 2012, 11:53 PM
Jackpot! Here in midsize JC. I grabbed some off Hocko a while back as my next grip, doubt I will ever get there. How many are you chasing and I will cross check the stash.

Johnny Canuck
5th June 2012, 12:04 AM
Minimum enough for a set of irons. Max, the whole set. He'll, minimum I will do the non irons if I have to.

Cheers Ads.

adlo
5th June 2012, 12:10 AM
Stock levels = 10 grips..... wrapped in plastic

Johnny Canuck
5th June 2012, 12:14 AM
Sold. I can bring cash or transfer to your account. Can you bring them to the shop? I will try and stop in Wed.

simmsy
5th June 2012, 12:24 AM
I think I have one Midsize floating around if u want JC.

Ur wife fixed me up the other week so call it even.

Johnny Canuck
5th June 2012, 12:34 AM
Excellent Simmo. I can't believe that you are getting more action than me.

I was petrified on Sat. matt Gook forgot his phone and borrowed mine to call his missus. I was scared how she was going to answer.

adlo
5th June 2012, 12:37 AM
Cash is good, will take grips to the shop.

Johnny Canuck
5th June 2012, 12:39 AM
Cool. Will see you on Wed.

Johnny Canuck
5th June 2012, 12:41 AM
WA for sale and wanted threads, setting a good example for the forum, once again.

If only the Queenslanders could follow suit, we wouldn't have the need for this new infringement system.