PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: More golf balls - Nike Tour Diamond and Nike One Tour Black

virge666
30th May 2012, 11:56 AM
We all know the Nike One Tour Black, that one is self explanitory . . .

I had no heard of the Nike Tour Diamond, been told by the player that it is a tour only ball similar to the Nike ONE black but less spin.

Pictures below. Same deal as before $3.50 a ball or $35 a dozen. Have 8 dozen of the diamond and 5 of the ONE Black each.

KristianJ
30th May 2012, 11:59 AM
A dozen of the Diamonds with my ever increasing stash please...

virge666
30th May 2012, 12:00 PM
A dozen of the Diamonds with my ever increasing stash please...

I just got you FT driver.

Will do it all today.

Johnny Canuck
30th May 2012, 12:04 PM
Rubes will be pm'ing to see if his box has left.

KristianJ
30th May 2012, 12:09 PM
I just got you FT driver.Will do it all today. Thanks mate.

virge666
30th May 2012, 12:11 PM
Rubes will be pm'ing to see if his box has left.

Tell him to hurry up... I can mix and match his order if he wants . . .

gazgolf1
30th May 2012, 03:50 PM
I had no heard of the Nike Tour Diamond, been told by the player that it is a tour only ball similar to the Nike ONE black but less spin.

Interesting, Titleist used to have a Tour only Pro-V1 Diamond but it was supersoft and super spinny, how does the cover feel on these diamonds Virge?.....rock like?

rubin
30th May 2012, 03:57 PM
nope - i'm good. what your already sending is fine for me

virge666
30th May 2012, 03:59 PM
Interesting, Titleist used to have a Tour only Pro-V1 Diamond but it was supersoft and super spinny, how does the cover feel on these diamonds Virge?.....rock like?

Gotta say mate, they feel pretty soft and when bounced on a wedge dont have that clicky sound at all.

NFI here, I have not heard nor used them. The ex owner is now sponsored by Taylormade - so he cannot use them.

TheTrueReview
30th May 2012, 04:07 PM
Gotta say mate, they feel pretty soft and when bounced on a wedge dont have that clicky sound at all.

NFI here, I have not heard nor used them. ...

Virge, some of the Nike tour staffers are reported as still using the One Tour D. These must be them.

Sydney Hacker
30th May 2012, 04:08 PM
I'll take a dozen of the diamonds if I can. Pick up an option?

KristianJ
31st May 2012, 11:01 AM

NFI here, I have not heard nor used them. The ex owner is now sponsored by Taylormade - so he cannot use them.

I have 3 One Tour Ds from a purchase of a few dozen B grades from Squizzys last year. No "Diamonds" in the lot (apparently some of the tour only balls had a star in place of the diamond, and were slightly different in terms of the softness of the cover), but I found them to be pretty soft and not clicky. I wouldn't say it was super spinny either. Great premo pill IMO.

That said, I'm almost tempted to grab a second dozen...but I'll hold off for a little bit and see if there's a dozen left in a few weeks.

Steve57
31st May 2012, 11:03 AM
Virge, I'll take a dozen of the Diamonds and the white hat if it's still available please.
PM me your details.
Cheers
Steve

virge666
31st May 2012, 11:05 AM
I'll take a dozen of the diamonds if I can. Pick up an option?

Of course... come on down. or I can bring to the range tonight at 6pm

I have 3 One Tour Ds from a purchase of a few dozen B grades from Squizzys last year. No "Diamonds" in the lot (apparently some of the tour only balls had a star in place of the diamond, and were slightly different in terms of the softness of the cover), but I found them to be pretty soft and not clicky. I wouldn't say it was super spinny either. Great premo pill IMO.

That said, I'm almost tempted to grab a second dozen...but I'll hold off for a little bit and see if there's a dozen left in a few weeks.

Cheers KJ, all good.

Virge, I'll take a dozen of the Diamonds and the white hat if it's still available please.
PM me your details.
Cheers
Steve

on the way

irishamateur
31st May 2012, 11:13 AM
Hi mate,
I will have a dozen diamonds and a white cap please. I can't make it to the range tonight but will be there next thursday, or alternatively I am playing Bayview on Sunday morning so could pick them up from your place either before or after I play?

virge666
31st May 2012, 12:23 PM
Hi mate,
I will have a dozen diamonds and a white cap please. I can't make it to the range tonight but will be there next thursday, or alternatively I am playing Bayview on Sunday morning so could pick them up from your place either before or after I play?

What time on Sunday ?

Sydney Hacker
31st May 2012, 01:10 PM
I will have to work out a time I can get over there and pick them up. Can't make the range tonight and then will be heading to Roma for work from Sunday-Thursday next week.

Where abouts do you work?

irishamateur
31st May 2012, 01:11 PM
Tee off at 11.22

virge666
31st May 2012, 01:46 PM
I will have to work out a time I can get over there and pick them up. Can't make the range tonight and then will be heading to Roma for work from Sunday-Thursday next week.

Where abouts do you work?

In newport. i can leave tehm out or ship them to you for $7

Aiden,

Drop by my place -will email you the address... I will have them here for you.

Sydney Hacker
31st May 2012, 01:48 PM
I can most probably get over that way tomorrow if that is ok with you?

virge666
31st May 2012, 01:51 PM
I can most probably get over that way tomorrow if that is ok with you?

I may not be in - what time ?

I can leave a bag with some kit in it for you if you like.

Sydney Hacker
31st May 2012, 03:04 PM
I may not be in - what time ?I can leave a bag with some kit in it for you if you like.Around 11.00ish sound ok? You will need to pm me the address etc as well.

virge666
31st May 2012, 03:55 PM
Around 11.00ish sound ok? You will need to pm me the address etc as well.

Will do