PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Bridgestone J36 Irons 3-PW Reg. Flex

Talart
24th May 2012, 11:19 AM
Product Description

• The J36 Combo irons feature a premium forged 1020 mild carbon steel, compact club head design with a progressive offset, tapered sole, relieved trailing edge, thicker top line, and U grooves• The J36 Combo irons have a deep center of gravity (CG) created from the pocket cavity design for maximum forgiveness and higher moment of inertia (MOI)• The performance designed trailing edge relief aids in performance and playability for a variety of lies

Bridgestone J36 Forged Combo Iron set 3-PW with Precept Nippon Regular flex shafts.

Up for grabs is my set of Bridgestone J36 Forged Combo Irons (3-PW). They come equipped with Precept Nippon Regular flex shafts and Precept Grips. The Irons are in Very Good Condition, been used for 3 months. They are cleaned after every round, have minimal bag chatter markings. The sole of the 3 iron has been lightly scored by a stone and I have put Selleys Grip over the that to keep moisture out You can see the grip on the sole of the 3 iron.

I have upgraded to a Set of Titliest AP2 with R300 Shafts my swing speed (122kph/76mph) is better suited to Regular flex and I chose to purchase new irons. My handicap has come down from 13 to 12 since January and I am nearing my target of 10 and the J36's were going to be the set to take me there, I just have too many irons and something has to go.

These irons will be a great set for a golfer who is out to improve, the forgiveness and accuracy of the long to mid irons was a big advantage in getting to greens in regulation. The Muscle back 9 - PW irons are especially accurate and have beautiful feel when playing shots.

$245 (Standard Postage in Australia is included in the price), Registered Postage is an extra $3.50

The combo irons allow for maximum forgiveness and playability:
3 iron forged cavity back design
4-6 irons: forged muscle back iron
* 7-8 irons: forged cavity back design
* 9-PW irons: forged muscle back irons
Lie: Standard
Length: Standard
Condition: Very Good
Shaft: Precept Nippon
Shaft Flex: Regular
Number of Clubs: 8
Grips: Precept Brand

Any other questions please ask. Postage in Australia is included in the $245 purchase price. Insurance is extra, include the amount, $3.50 for Registered Postage with your purchase payment if you require it.

Anfield
24th May 2012, 11:37 AM
very underrated nice sticks
should sell easily

Peppas
24th May 2012, 01:16 PM
These are the ones from golf locker right? They were selling the wierd combo set... mix of MB and CB in different irons?

Yossarian
24th May 2012, 02:37 PM
Sweet irons, but you are better suited to regular flex and you are selling regular flex?

backintheswing
24th May 2012, 02:39 PM
If these are from Golf Locker, they will most likely have been reamed out to .370 as well. I had a set of these here to re-shaft and they were .370.

Talart
25th May 2012, 09:01 AM
These are the ones from golf locker right? They were selling the wierd combo set... mix of MB and CB in different irons?

Sorry for the delayed replies travelling Yesterday. #3,7 and 8 irons are cavity back

Talart
25th May 2012, 09:03 AM
Sweet irons, but you are better suited to regular flex and you are selling regular flex?

Have a set of AP2 in regular flex Yoss. too many clubs in the. unit time for a clean out.

Talart
25th May 2012, 07:17 PM
If these are from Golf Locker, they will most likely have been reamed out to .370 as well. I had a set of these here to re-shaft and they were .370.

No idea if the irons have been reamed out, they are in pristine condition around the hosel and work fine.

Talart
29th May 2012, 06:09 AM
Bump; Reasonable Offers accepted here (will consider lower dollars)
or on the bay (http://stores.ebay.com.au/yerffoeg642195) which will need to be higher.

Talart
30th May 2012, 07:25 AM
Sold Sold Sold