PDA

View Full Version : Miriam

Fishman Dan
15th June 2004, 10:40 PM
I reckon Ryan's done pretty well to see straight through and recognise whatever he saw as soon as she was dropped into BB. Miriam was on our flight last night from Brisbane to Sydney, and you wouldn't know at a glance.

I knew it was her/him (it?) as she took her seat on the plane, as did most others who caught a glance - you could see it in their face. Not just a glimpse at a pretty woman, long, hard stares to see if they believed it.

We were right behind her and her entourage to get our luggage, so we got a good look. You can see very 'masculine' features in the faces/eyes, and shoulders, but a) you wouldn't be looking for it, and b) you most likely would be looking at these features either.

markTHEblake
16th June 2004, 12:01 AM
i havent seen miriam so not sure .....

do you mean you couldnt stop lookin at her tits?

AndyP
16th June 2004, 04:17 AM
It's face certainly isn't that attractive, and as for the rest...well, we know that's not real. Oh wait, something is. :smt078

goughy
16th June 2004, 05:29 AM
I know that ashley had heard of miriam's show before she went into the house, but obviously didn't know what miriam looked like. I wonder if ryan had the same inside info. The adds for miriam were underway before they entered the house. I even think I maybe possibly could'a heard ryan say that he new of her/his/it's/shit's show too.

He picked miriam in like half a second. Hardly enough time for his gaze to have moved from miriam's boobs.

My hair "stylist" 's (I no longer look like rosso :smt081 ) husband new ryan when he was playing afl in sydney. His opinion was that miriam would have him stunned and he would gravitate straight to her.

I think he knew about he already (did I just call miriam a her, now I'm confused :? )

Fishman Dan
16th June 2004, 09:55 AM
He picked miriam in like half a second. Hardly enough time for his gaze to have moved from miriam's boobs

The eyes/eyesockets were really the giveaway, possibly because she couldn't put enough mascara in that region to truly hide her male features. But regardless, with skirts short enough that you could see her breakfast and boobies (something very wrong having postergirl boozies on a bloke) like hers, it's a recipe for trouble. Class action most likely.[/quote]